Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbyssiniaLady
Member
Posts: 3513
Joined: 04 Feb 2007, 05:44

Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 14 Sep 2021, 23:58

Eritreans Tigrinya are so full of rage towards Djiboutians, So bad that they wish death upon the president because Ethiopia currently spends over $1.9 billion annually for the use of Djibouti ports, I think they felt that money was being taken away from them that they normally get.

In the last four years, Djibouti has built six new ports and it is planning to build an additional two, A new container terminal and a new multi-purpose port, The old port will be transformed into a business district, In January 2021, the World Bank and IHS Markit's Global Container Port Performance Index ranked Djibouti's port as the best container port in Africa and 51st globally, Thanks to the 50 million Oromo people, Thanks to the 6 million Somali people, Thanks to Afar and Sidama.


It will take Eritrean ports Assab and Massawa which belongs to Tigre and Afars more than three decades to reach where Djibouti port currently are, Congratulate them instead of envy them.




Ethiopia belongs to Somalis and Oromos.

Last edited by AbyssiniaLady on 15 Sep 2021, 00:37, edited 3 times in total.

TGAA
Member
Posts: 3326
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by TGAA » Yesterday, 00:16

Ethiopia has the will to return back to Asseb port. The two brotherly countries of Ethiopia and Eritrea have the same interest in developing together. Once Ethiopia shifted her port to Asseb there would be as many companies who will be more than happy to build a port overnight. That is what happens to Djibouti. It is the use of Ethiopia that attracted port construction companies to invest in billions. They know a country of fewer than 1 million people doesn't need three-four ports, it is in hope of milking Ethiopia all Arab countries are investing in Djubuti's port. That will change. Eritrea has shown its principle stance when weyanes tried to backstab Ethiopia. We will make sure that the favor is returned many folds. Djibouti has shown its loyalty by including the Awash river in its map recently. The Abiy's government tortoises' steps in consolidating its military and diplomatic gains is really upsetting. Get the war wrapped up, get the friendship between Ethiopa and Eritrea consolidated,and be a shining star in the horn of Africa.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 11962
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by Deqi-Arawit » Yesterday, 00:42

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 23:58
Eritreans Tigrinya are so full of rage towards Djiboutians, So bad that they wish death upon the president because Ethiopia currently spends over $1.9 billion annually for the use of Djibouti ports, I think they felt that money was being taken away from them that they normally get.

In the last four years, Djibouti has built six new ports and it is planning to build an additional two, A new container terminal and a new multi-purpose port, The old port will be transformed into a business district, In January 2021, the World Bank and IHS Markit's Global Container Port Performance Index ranked Djibouti's port as the best container port in Africa and 51st globally, Thanks to the 50 million Oromo people, Thanks to the 6 million Somali people, Thanks to Afar and Sidama.

It will take Eritrean ports Assab and Massawa which belongs to Tigre and Afars more than three decades to reach where Djibouti port currently are, Congratulate them instead of envy them.

Ethiopia belongs to Somalis and Oromos.

[deleted] abbysinian
You need to take your prozac. no one gives a shxxit about a tiny protectrat owned by the french

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 2484
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by Somaliman » Yesterday, 00:47

TGAA wrote:
Yesterday, 00:16
Ethiopia has the will to return back to Asseb port. The two brotherly countries of Ethiopia and Eritrea have the same interest in developing together. Once Ethiopia shifted her port to Asseb there would be as many companies who will be more than happy to build a port overnight. That is what happens to Djibouti. It is the use of Ethiopia that attracted port construction companies to invest in billions. They know a country of fewer than 1 million people doesn't need three-four ports, it is in hope of milking Ethiopia all Arab countries are investing in Djubuti's port. That will change. Eritrea has shown its principle stance when weyanes tried to backstab Ethiopia. We will make sure that the favor is returned many folds. Djibouti has shown its loyalty by including the Awash river in its map recently. The Abiy's government tortoises' steps in consolidating its military and diplomatic gains is really upsetting. Get the war wrapped up, get the friendship between Ethiopa and Eritrea consolidated,and be a shining star in the horn of Africa.




You should better stick with your parking lot duties, little donkey. From your scribble, it's clear that you're scared of being caught playing with your smart phone by your parking garage boss.

Just a thought!

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 11442
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by Hawdian » Yesterday, 00:49

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 23:58


We have nothing to do with Oromo. We don't need to share anything

Somali in Ethiopia is bigger than coward Amhara and Tigray region forget our Somalia, NFD and Djibouti :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They were busy with raw meat.

They can pretend like the size of land doesn't matter but let's ask again why they killing each others like flies? Isn't it over few villages? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hawdian on 15 Sep 2021, 01:21, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member
Posts: 2502
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 22:23
Location: Dahlak

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by TesfaNews » Yesterday, 00:50

The way you gassss Djibouti makes it sound like the Dubai of Africa. Instead Djibouti is like somalia and Eritrea. Only the government is rich not the people! Get that right Sharmota Edu go back to sucking some dck you ho.e


Somaliman
Member
Posts: 2484
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by Somaliman » Yesterday, 01:07

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Yesterday, 00:42
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 23:58
Eritreans Tigrinya are so full of rage towards Djiboutians, So bad that they wish death upon the president because Ethiopia currently spends over $1.9 billion annually for the use of Djibouti ports, I think they felt that money was being taken away from them that they normally get.

In the last four years, Djibouti has built six new ports and it is planning to build an additional two, A new container terminal and a new multi-purpose port, The old port will be transformed into a business district, In January 2021, the World Bank and IHS Markit's Global Container Port Performance Index ranked Djibouti's port as the best container port in Africa and 51st globally, Thanks to the 50 million Oromo people, Thanks to the 6 million Somali people, Thanks to Afar and Sidama.

It will take Eritrean ports Assab and Massawa which belongs to Tigre and Afars more than three decades to reach where Djibouti port currently are, Congratulate them instead of envy them.

Ethiopia belongs to Somalis and Oromos.

[deleted] abbysinian
You need to take your prozac. no one gives a shxxit about a tiny protectrat owned by the french






You need to take your prozac. no one gives a shxxit about a tiny protectrat owned by the french
Top
I wonder what you should take yourself, as no Eritrean gives a sh.it about you! A rope to hung your fatty bulk, I guess. Trust me, you would do a favour for the entire humanity, as you would help us get rid of a few more kilos of dirt.

TesfaNews
Member
Posts: 2502
Joined: 14 Feb 2020, 22:23
Location: Dahlak

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by TesfaNews » Yesterday, 01:11

You probably have stds resahatit lowlander lady :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Somaliman wrote:
Yesterday, 01:07
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Yesterday, 00:42
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 23:58
Eritreans Tigrinya are so full of rage towards Djiboutians, So bad that they wish death upon the president because Ethiopia currently spends over $1.9 billion annually for the use of Djibouti ports, I think they felt that money was being taken away from them that they normally get.

In the last four years, Djibouti has built six new ports and it is planning to build an additional two, A new container terminal and a new multi-purpose port, The old port will be transformed into a business district, In January 2021, the World Bank and IHS Markit's Global Container Port Performance Index ranked Djibouti's port as the best container port in Africa and 51st globally, Thanks to the 50 million Oromo people, Thanks to the 6 million Somali people, Thanks to Afar and Sidama.

It will take Eritrean ports Assab and Massawa which belongs to Tigre and Afars more than three decades to reach where Djibouti port currently are, Congratulate them instead of envy them.

Ethiopia belongs to Somalis and Oromos.

[deleted] abbysinian
You need to take your prozac. no one gives a shxxit about a tiny protectrat owned by the french






You need to take your prozac. no one gives a shxxit about a tiny protectrat owned by the french
Top
I wonder what you should take yourself, as no Eritrean gives a sh.it about you! A rope to hung your fatty bulk, I guess. Trust me, you would do a favour for the entire humanity, as you would help us get rid of a few more kilos of dirt.

Deqi-Arawit
Senior Member
Posts: 11962
Joined: 29 Mar 2009, 11:10
Location: Bujumbura Brundi

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by Deqi-Arawit » Yesterday, 01:12

Somaliman wrote:
Yesterday, 01:07
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
Yesterday, 00:42
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 23:58
Eritreans Tigrinya are so full of rage towards Djiboutians, So bad that they wish death upon the president because Ethiopia currently spends over $1.9 billion annually for the use of Djibouti ports, I think they felt that money was being taken away from them that they normally get.

In the last four years, Djibouti has built six new ports and it is planning to build an additional two, A new container terminal and a new multi-purpose port, The old port will be transformed into a business district, In January 2021, the World Bank and IHS Markit's Global Container Port Performance Index ranked Djibouti's port as the best container port in Africa and 51st globally, Thanks to the 50 million Oromo people, Thanks to the 6 million Somali people, Thanks to Afar and Sidama.

It will take Eritrean ports Assab and Massawa which belongs to Tigre and Afars more than three decades to reach where Djibouti port currently are, Congratulate them instead of envy them.

Ethiopia belongs to Somalis and Oromos.

[deleted] abbysinian
You need to take your prozac. no one gives a shxxit about a tiny protectrat owned by the french






You need to take your prozac. no one gives a shxxit about a tiny protectrat owned by the french
Top
I wonder what you should take yourself, as no Eritrean gives a sh.it about you! A rope to hung your fatty bulk, I guess. Trust me, you would do a favour for the entire humanity, as you would help us get rid of a few more kilos of dirt.
Wuriya
i think you forgot to chew your khat that is why you are barking at a wromg tree.
cheers!

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 2484
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by Somaliman » Yesterday, 01:20

Hawdian wrote:
Yesterday, 00:49
AbyssiniaLady wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 23:58


We have nothing to do with Oromo. We don't need to share anything

Somali in Ethiopia is bigger than coward Amhara and Tigray region forget our Somalia, NFD and Djibouti :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

They were busy with raw meat.






The last people we, Somalis, would be associated with are Oromo; as they're a bunch of useless losers. We helped TPLF and ELF and they succeeded. We also helped OLF more than anyone else, yet they still remain second citizens in Ethiopia.

TGAA
Member
Posts: 3326
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by TGAA » Yesterday, 01:54

Digital weyanes can you cover your naked a--s .

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 11442
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by Hawdian » Yesterday, 02:23

Somaliman wrote:
Yesterday, 01:20


The last people we, Somalis, would be associated with are Oromo; as they're a bunch of useless losers. We helped TPLF and ELF and they succeeded. We also helped OLF more than anyone else, yet they still remain second citizens in Ethiopia.
Tigregu are doing great job smashing the Amhara and their Oromo foot soldiers.

Once Amhara are obliterated, we will force divorce them from Oromo and Amhara will never make any challenge again.

If Somali, Afar and Tigregu team up and agree to rotate PM, it's ideal.

Oromo can have their symbolic President. Anything more than that they will run and hand it to Amhara at will.

TPLF and EPLF good investments.

Next stage is ruling Addis Ababa and Tigregu proved to be warriors. They need us. Somalis are only people who can contain Oromo while Tigregu chases Amhara.

That's the future plan.



The Ras

Somaliman
Member
Posts: 2484
Joined: 09 Nov 2007, 20:12
Location: Heaven

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by Somaliman » Yesterday, 03:14

TGAA wrote:
Yesterday, 01:54
Digital weyanes can you cover your naked a--s .



Are you scared of Tigrayans taking care of your Amhara pussies!

eritrea
Member
Posts: 1637
Joined: 25 May 2007, 13:45

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by eritrea » Yesterday, 03:16

EDEN = Abyssinialady = Somaliman = Hawdian

Characteristics of woyane argument always revolve around envy and salivating for someone's belongings. What is even worse is that they think everyone share their wicked feeling and ideas. That is the reason why they come in different shapes and colours to decieve many.

AbyssiniaLady wrote:
14 Sep 2021, 23:58
Eritreans Tigrinya are so full of rage towards Djiboutians, So bad that they wish death upon the president because Ethiopia currently spends over $1.9 billion annually for the use of Djibouti ports, I think they felt that money was being taken away from them that they normally get.

In the last four years, Djibouti has built six new ports and it is planning to build an additional two, A new container terminal and a new multi-purpose port, The old port will be transformed into a business district, In January 2021, the World Bank and IHS Markit's Global Container Port Performance Index ranked Djibouti's port as the best container port in Africa and 51st globally, Thanks to the 50 million Oromo people, Thanks to the 6 million Somali people, Thanks to Afar and Sidama.


It will take Eritrean ports Assab and Massawa which belongs to Tigre and Afars more than three decades to reach where Djibouti port currently are, Congratulate them instead of envy them.




Ethiopia belongs to Somalis and Oromos.

TGAA
Member
Posts: 3326
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by TGAA » Yesterday, 03:33

Somaliman wrote:
Yesterday, 00:47
TGAA wrote:
Yesterday, 00:16
Ethiopia has the will to return back to Asseb port. The two brotherly countries of Ethiopia and Eritrea have the same interest in developing together. Once Ethiopia shifted her port to Asseb there would be as many companies who will be more than happy to build a port overnight. That is what happens to Djibouti. It is the use of Ethiopia that attracted port construction companies to invest in billions. They know a country of fewer than 1 million people doesn't need three-four ports, it is in hope of milking Ethiopia all Arab countries are investing in Djubuti's port. That will change. Eritrea has shown its principle stance when weyanes tried to backstab Ethiopia. We will make sure that the favor is returned many folds. Djibouti has shown its loyalty by including the Awash river in its map recently. The Abiy's government tortoises' steps in consolidating its military and diplomatic gains is really upsetting. Get the war wrapped up, get the friendship between Ethiopa and Eritrea consolidated,and be a shining star in the horn of Africa.




You should better stick with your parking lot duties, little donkey. From your scribble, it's clear that you're scared of being caught playing with your smart phone by your parking garage boss.

Just a thought!
Growing up drinking 🐫 urine you can't aspire more than being a parking attendance. So you think the world revolves around kaht..camels..and parking lots. 🤔 I don't know how old you are ..you dotard..parking attendant has been replaced by automaton long time ago.idiot.

TGAA
Member
Posts: 3326
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by TGAA » Yesterday, 03:33

Somaliman wrote:
Yesterday, 00:47
TGAA wrote:
Yesterday, 00:16
Ethiopia has the will to return back to Asseb port. The two brotherly countries of Ethiopia and Eritrea have the same interest in developing together. Once Ethiopia shifted her port to Asseb there would be as many companies who will be more than happy to build a port overnight. That is what happens to Djibouti. It is the use of Ethiopia that attracted port construction companies to invest in billions. They know a country of fewer than 1 million people doesn't need three-four ports, it is in hope of milking Ethiopia all Arab countries are investing in Djubuti's port. That will change. Eritrea has shown its principle stance when weyanes tried to backstab Ethiopia. We will make sure that the favor is returned many folds. Djibouti has shown its loyalty by including the Awash river in its map recently. The Abiy's government tortoises' steps in consolidating its military and diplomatic gains is really upsetting. Get the war wrapped up, get the friendship between Ethiopa and Eritrea consolidated,and be a shining star in the horn of Africa.




You should better stick with your parking lot duties, little donkey. From your scribble, it's clear that you're scared of being caught playing with your smart phone by your parking garage boss.

Just a thought!
Growing up drinking 🐫 urine you can't aspire more than being a parking attendance. So you think the world revolves around kaht..camels..and parking lots. 🤔 I don't know how old you are ..you dotard..parking attendant has been replaced by automaton long time ago.idiot.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 25844
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by Zmeselo » Yesterday, 06:21

Yet this lunatic-hoe dreams of the disintegration of Ethiopia, which is making her precious Djibouty (read: the Guelleh family/klan) rich.

How does that convoluted mind, work? Hmmmmm... Where's Freud, when you need him? :lol:

Plus it doesn't mean Eritreans wish it, everytime God Almighty decides to terminate somebody's life. Stop equating Eritreans with God, damnit!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cause of Death, Ismaïl Omar Guelleh is dead? What’s happenend?

September 13, 2021

By memes127en

https://en.memesrandom.com/cause-of-dea ... happenend/



President of Djibouti, Ismail Omar Guelleh, is in critical condition tonight after falling ill earlier this week. Guelleh was rushed to a hospital in Paris on Wednesday evening, as his condition continued to deteriorate.

In the Mamassan clan, part of the Issas tribe in Somalia, Ismaïl Omar Guelleh is the grandson of Guellé Mohamed (better known as Guelleh Batal), and is one of the signatories of the “Franken Agreement”. On August 30, 1917, the agreement approved the
free transfer of coasts, ports, ports, islands and territories occupied by the Isa tribe to the French government free of charge.
In recognition, Guelleh Batal was recruited from the French government on behalf of CFE. The position of the person. Guelleh Batal’s son, Ismaïl Omar Guelleh, is the father of Omar Guelleh. He was one of the first local teachers in the 1930s and then followed his father’s path and worked for the Fa-Egypt Railway Company. (CFE), the company built a line connecting Djibouti and Addis Ababa, and its headquarters are in Dre Dawa, a city created by the company itself.

President Ismail Omar Guelleh was declared a winner in the Djibouti presidential elections on Friday.
Thank you for your trust, thank you Djibouti. Let us continue,
Guellet said on Twitter shortly after the results were announced.



According to an official count, Guelleh re-elected 98.58% of the vote, defeating Zakaria Ismail, an independent and newcomer candidate.In this country with a population of more than 1 million, an estimated 215,000 voters voted. The main traditional opposition parties boycotted the vote and expressed concern about the fairness of the vote. Guelleh will lead Djibouti for the fifth consecutive term. He has been in power for more than two decades, making him one of the longest-serving heads of state on the African continent.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+
Posts: 25844
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 20:43

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by Zmeselo » Yesterday, 06:35



Africa
Djibouti says rumours about president’s health are ‘poison’

By AFP

https://m.guardian.ng/news/djibouti-say ... re-poison/

14 September 2021


(FILES) In this file photo taken on November 10, 2018 Djibouti President Ismaïl Omar Guelleh poses as he arrives at the Musee d’Orsay in Paris to attend a state diner and a visit of the Picasso exhibition as part of ceremonies marking the 100th anniversary of the 11 November 1918 armistice, ending World War I. – Djibouti on September 14, 2021 dismissed speculation about President Ismail Omar Guelleh’s health as “poison” aimed at destabilising the country and said the 73-year-old was simply taking a few days off to recover from overwork. Re-elected for a fifth term in April 2021, Guelleh has ruled Djibouti since 1999 and has used his country’s unique position on the Horn of Africa to lure investors and foreign military powers, all while keeping an iron grip on power. (Photo by Eric Feferberg / AFP)

Djibouti on Tuesday dismissed speculation about President Ismail Omar Guelleh’s health as “poison” aimed at destabilising the country and said the 73-year-old was simply taking a few days off to recover from overwork.

Re-elected for a fifth term in April, Guelleh has ruled Djibouti since 1999 and has used his country’s unique position on the Horn of Africa to lure investors and foreign military powers, all while keeping an iron grip on power.

Hours after rumours began to circulate Monday that Guelleh had flown to Paris and checked into a hospital, Foreign Minister Mahmoud Ali Youssouf issued a series of tweets saying the reports on social media were incorrect.
All the information circulating on the networks is poison spread to disturb our fellow citizens,
Youssouf wrote.
Our President is fine. A slight bout of fatigue from overwork and a lack of rest during the summer forced him to take a few days of rest and get a check-up.
Prime Minister Abdoulkader Kamil Mohamed accused unnamed opponents of
spreading nauseating rumours
and seeking to destabilise the country.
The President of the Republic is on private travel, as was long planned on his agenda, and will be back in the next few days in Djibouti,
Mohamed wrote on Facebook.

Handpicked successor

A polyglot who speaks six languages, Guelleh, better known by his initials IOG, was the handpicked successor to his uncle Hassan Gouled Aptidon, the country’s first president after independence from France in 1977.

As Aptidon’s powerful chief of staff, he had control over security forces and the intelligence services in a role he held for 22 years.

In 1999, Aptidon stepped down, passing the torch to Guelleh, who was elected without a struggle.

Guelleh seized on Djibouti’s unique geographic location on the Red Sea to develop the tiny, arid nation of one million people into a reliable international military and maritime hub.

The third-smallest country by area on the African mainland, and sandwiched between volatile neighbours, Djibouti embarked on an infrastructure blitz, courting major investment in its quest to become the
Dubai of Africa.
It hosts military bases for global powers including France, the United States, Japan and China.

Despite a plethora of infrastructure projects however, many Djiboutians still live in grinding poverty.

Guelleh’s government has also been accused by rights groups of cracking down on dissent, limiting free speech and suppressing opposition parties.

With an age cap prohibiting him from running a sixth time, Guelleh is expected to anoint a successor from within his own trusted circle, in much the same fashion as his own appointment.

TGAA
Member
Posts: 3326
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by TGAA » Yesterday, 08:08

Somaliman wrote:
Yesterday, 03:14
TGAA wrote:
Yesterday, 01:54
Digital weyanes can you cover your naked a--s .



Are you scared of Tigrayans taking care of your Amhara pussies!
You kaht munching impotent Somali ...do you know how exciting it is to unsow and fc the hell out that fresh Somali pu..s you preserved for us..priceless.

TGAA
Member
Posts: 3326
Joined: 07 Apr 2019, 20:34

Re: Ethiopia is showering Djibouti with cash

Post by TGAA » Yesterday, 08:08

Somaliman wrote:
Yesterday, 03:14
TGAA wrote:
Yesterday, 01:54
Digital weyanes can you cover your naked a--s .



Are you scared of Tigrayans taking care of your Amhara pussies!
You kaht munching impotent Somali ...do you know how exciting it is to unsow and fc the hell out that fresh Somali pu..s you preserved for us..priceless.

Post Reply