Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 11443
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

When Amhara invaded Tigray

Post by Hawdian » 13 Sep 2021, 10:50

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It went from completely surrounding to who can run the fastest


Wedi
Member
Posts: 4293
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: When Amhara invaded Tigray

Post by Wedi » 13 Sep 2021, 11:10

Hawdian wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 10:50

It went from completely surrounding to who can run the fastest

Nope, here is the result


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
https://i.ibb.co/VvKMLrT/Dead-TPLF-2021 ... .png[image][/image]
.

.

..

.

.

.

.

Misraq
Member+
Posts: 8665
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: When Amhara invaded Tigray

Post by Misraq » 13 Sep 2021, 11:20

Brother Wedi,

You gave this agame-simali diqala the medicine he needs. Unfortunately some are not equipped with the weapon you have and fail to understand this son of a an agame prostitute fathered by a Somali man. I see them trying to reason which in my think they are a complete idiots.

Jimmy enjoyed the pictures and will soon bring seyum mesfin, abay tsehaye and asmelash the cripple all at once as a sign of good jesture for our enemies

Jimmy

Wedi
Member
Posts: 4293
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: When Amhara invaded Tigray

Post by Wedi » 13 Sep 2021, 11:44

Misraq wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 11:20
Brother Wedi,

You gave this agame-simali diqala the medicine he needs. Unfortunately some are not equipped with the weapon you have and fail to understand this son of a an agame prostitute fathered by a Somali man. I see them trying to reason which in my think they are a complete idiots.

Jimmy enjoyed the pictures and will soon bring seyum mesfin, abay tsehaye and asmelash the cripple all at once as a sign of good jesture for our enemies

Jimmy
Misraq you are welcome as always, By the way I enjoyed the photo that you posted! That legs-less @game TV journalist will suffer the whole of his remaining life. His remaining life will be miserable. :P



Misraq
Member+
Posts: 8665
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: When Amhara invaded Tigray

Post by Misraq » 13 Sep 2021, 11:53

Wedi wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 11:44
Misraq wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 11:20
Brother Wedi,

You gave this agame-simali diqala the medicine he needs. Unfortunately some are not equipped with the weapon you have and fail to understand this son of a an agame prostitute fathered by a Somali man. I see them trying to reason which in my think they are a complete idiots.

Jimmy enjoyed the pictures and will soon bring seyum mesfin, abay tsehaye and asmelash the cripple all at once as a sign of good jesture for our enemies

Jimmy
Misraq you are welcome as always, By the way I enjoyed the photo that you posted! That legs-less @game TV journalist will suffer the whole of his remaining life. His remaining life will be miserable. :P
Yes brother Wedi. He will wank & ማስተርቤት on that wheelchair for the rest of his life. Better for him to take the bullet over his head like seyum mesfin and get done with it. Most agames don't realize that this saga will not live short. In reality our resolve to avenge them will go for centuries until they beg for mercy and that day will come.

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 11443
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: When Amhara invaded Tigray

Post by Hawdian » 13 Sep 2021, 12:06

Wedi

My understanding is you are probably 14 or 16 years maximum.


We are having some jokes and you are having some kind of enjoyment from dead bodies.

People like you eventually become serial killers. You display all the signs of abnormalities.


Misraq is still running since chased from Adigrat hahaha

The Great Chase will go down in African history. Anyone that doesn't support Amhara agenda is apparently Agame :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dummies. No we will not blindly support your effort to bury your worst nightmares - the Tigregu.

Wedi
Member
Posts: 4293
Joined: 29 Jan 2020, 21:44

Re: When Amhara invaded Tigray

Post by Wedi » 13 Sep 2021, 12:19

Hawdian wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 12:06
Wedi

My understanding is you are probably 14 or 16 years maximum.


We are having some jokes and you are having some kind of enjoyment from dead bodies.

People like you eventually become serial killers. You display all the signs of abnormalities.


Misraq is still running since chased from Adigrat hahaha

The Great Chase will go down in African history. Anyone that doesn't support Amhara agenda is apparently Agame :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dummies. No we will not blindly support your effort to bury your worst nightmares - the Tigregu.
Amhara is more than enough to crush your @agame community. We do not need to roll down on the ground like you @agames in every white people streets!! :P


Misraq
Member+
Posts: 8665
Joined: 27 Sep 2009, 19:43
Location: Zemunda

Re: When Amhara invaded Tigray

Post by Misraq » 13 Sep 2021, 12:30

Brother Wedi,

The agame-simali mixed son of a prostitute with a big Booooooty did not like seeing the picture of his brothers killed like a mosquito in our land. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Everytime this agame [email protected], we now know the response he needs :lol: 👍

Hawdian
Senior Member
Posts: 11443
Joined: 15 May 2013, 23:18
Location: Islam, commercial, maritime and free

Re: When Amhara invaded Tigray

Post by Hawdian » 13 Sep 2021, 15:11

Wedi :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That [ deleted ] is rolling around like the Teletubbies :lol:

Misraq is just crying and lately unsettled despite me and him we actually great friends but I think the war is getting to him.

I am the real Misraqi (Easterner aka Hararghe).

Misraq is all fake. Typical Amhara always wants nothing but death for others while we forgive, live by a new dawn and have a good laugh.


This is the fundamental difference between Amhara and others. Oromo are similar to Amhara.

Fed_Up
Senior Member
Posts: 17357
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 10:50

Re: When Amhara invaded Tigray

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Sep 2021, 17:03

Hawdian wrote:
13 Sep 2021, 10:50
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It went from completely surrounding to who can run the fastest

Dude why you so afraid to Amhara? To us clearly you have a nightmare about them. Only agamieee scare the heck out of Amhara in your level. chill out and sit back and enjoy the show. As we all know the agamewoch the one they dance and announced “war is our cultural game” and started to dance. If you are not agamieee per your claim 😉 just sit back and let the agamieee proved us their cultural awri dance is the second while war is the first. :P

If you insist your blabbering here is a waste of time so I advise you to join the agamieee tribe and fight along them in the battlefield. Seriously insulting and belittling like village women won’t bring any victory to your clan, agamieee. Be a man .. stop annoying us posting your fuss about Oromos that and Amhara that. Only agamieee insults Oromos and Amhara collectively.. stay low dude, don’t expose your cover every time agamewoch [ deleted ] hard by Amhara.

I am just saying

Post Reply