Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Post Reply
Kuasmeda
Member+
Posts: 5631
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

"If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow"!!!!

Post by Kuasmeda » 11 Sep 2021, 18:03

Last edited by Kuasmeda on 11 Sep 2021, 18:20, edited 1 time in total.

Aba
Member
Posts: 2723
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 17:52

Re: "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow"!!!!

Post by Aba » 11 Sep 2021, 18:15

በመለፍለፍ ኣንደኞች እነ ማን ይሆኑ? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Kuasmeda
Member+
Posts: 5631
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Re: "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow"!!!!

Post by Kuasmeda » 11 Sep 2021, 18:27

The dirty former spy Agame Aba/Awash! It seems that your IQ is just like a chicken & do your daily chores instinctively. That is why you were hallucinating for the last 10 years with no purpose. You better start your liwach liwach business just like your brothers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aba wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:15
በመለፍለፍ ኣንደኞች እነ ማን ይሆኑ? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Aba
Member
Posts: 2723
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 17:52

Re: "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow"!!!!

Post by Aba » 11 Sep 2021, 20:50

ኮስኯሳ፣
ዱቄቱ ተመልሶ መጋረፍ ሆኗል ስራው።
:lol: :mrgreen:
Kuasmeda wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:27
The dirty former spy Agame Aba/Awash! It seems that your IQ is just like a chicken & do your daily chores instinctively. That is why you were hallucinating for the last 10 years with no purpose. You better start your liwach liwach business just like your brothers :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aba wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:15
በመለፍለፍ ኣንደኞች እነ ማን ይሆኑ? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...

Aba
Member
Posts: 2723
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 17:52

Re: "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow"!!!!

Post by Aba » 12 Sep 2021, 14:14

ኮስኯሳ፣
"ኣብ ጎንደር ኣብ ከበባ ዘሎ ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ኢድ ክህብ ይሕተት ኣሎ"


Kuasmeda wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:27

Kuasmeda
Member+
Posts: 5631
Joined: 26 Mar 2015, 08:47

Re: "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow"!!!!

Post by Kuasmeda » 12 Sep 2021, 14:30

Keep on dreaming the filthy Agame! Your ragtag militias are being chased by Fano, Special forces & EDF :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Aba wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 14:14
ኮስኯሳ፣
"ኣብ ጎንደር ኣብ ከበባ ዘሎ ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ኢድ ክህብ ይሕተት ኣሎ"

Kuasmeda wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:27

Aba
Member
Posts: 2723
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 17:52

Re: "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow"!!!!

Post by Aba » 12 Sep 2021, 15:32

ኮስኯሳ aka Fando aka zeHaraE,
You better find independent sources, you dumbasz wedi komarit. Al Arabia , Sub-Saharan Post etc.etc say your zezhabusha is junk
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Kuasmeda wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 14:30
Aba wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 14:14
ኮስኯሳ፣
"ኣብ ጎንደር ኣብ ከበባ ዘሎ ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ኢድ ክህብ ይሕተት ኣሎ"

Kuasmeda wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:27

pushkin
Member+
Posts: 8347
Joined: 23 Jul 2015, 06:10

Re: "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow"!!!!

Post by pushkin » 12 Sep 2021, 15:53

The Low IQ Agames are Hallucinating! When you wake up from your dream you will find yourself in nowhere!
Aba wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 15:32
ኮስኯሳ aka Fando aka zeHaraE,
You better find independent sources, you dumbasz wedi komarit. Al Arabia , Sub-Saharan Post etc.etc say your zezhabusha is junk
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Kuasmeda wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 14:30
Aba wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 14:14
ኮስኯሳ፣
"ኣብ ጎንደር ኣብ ከበባ ዘሎ ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ኢድ ክህብ ይሕተት ኣሎ"

Kuasmeda wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:27

Aba
Member
Posts: 2723
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 17:52

Re: "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow"!!!!

Post by Aba » 12 Sep 2021, 16:02

Pupushkin,
Your nightmare has just began. You better surrender
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
pushkin wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 15:53
The Low IQ Agames are Hallucinating! When you wake up from your dream you will find yourself in nowhere!
Aba wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 15:32
ኮስኯሳ aka Fando aka zeHaraE,
You better find independent sources, you dumbasz wedi komarit. Al Arabia , Sub-Saharan Post etc.etc say your zezhabusha is junk
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Kuasmeda wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 14:30
Aba wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 14:14
ኮስኯሳ፣
"ኣብ ጎንደር ኣብ ከበባ ዘሎ ሰራዊት ኤርትራ ኢድ ክህብ ይሕተት ኣሎ"

Kuasmeda wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:27

Aba
Member
Posts: 2723
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 17:52

Re: "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow"!!!!

Post by Aba » 12 Sep 2021, 16:35

ኮስኯሳ፣
Kuasmeda wrote:
12 Sep 2021, 14:30

Post Reply