Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

አርቲስት ሰለሞን ደምሌ በደ/ማርቆስ ከሰራዊቱ ጋር አስደናቂ ብቃት { Newest Amhara Army Graduation on Addis Amet} WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Sep 2021, 13:31

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 11 Sep 2021, 15:41, edited 2 times in total.

Selam/

Re: አርቲስት ሰለሞን ደምሌ በደ/ማርቆስ ከሰራዊቱ ጋር አስደናቂ ብቃት { Newest Amhara Army Graduation on Addis Amet} WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by Selam/ » 11 Sep 2021, 16:52

Does it mean an Oromo or Gurage that’s permanently living in Amhara region can’t join the Amhara defense force? It doesn’t make sense to me. It should rather be an army that safeguards the region and consists of all residents (Amhara & non-Amhara). In that sense, the song doesn’t have a context.
Noble Amhara wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 13:31

Noble Amhara

Re: አርቲስት ሰለሞን ደምሌ በደ/ማርቆስ ከሰራዊቱ ጋር አስደናቂ ብቃት { Newest Amhara Army Graduation on Addis Amet} WEEY GUUD!!!

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Sep 2021, 17:10

Last edited by Noble Amhara on 11 Sep 2021, 17:59, edited 2 times in total.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Sep 2021, 17:18

You’re a fanatic and an idiot of the highest order. Why would you compare yourself with bad examples? And if Amhara Liyu is recruiting all ethnicities, why do you play a song at a graduation ceremony that praises only Amhara army members?
Noble Amhara wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 17:10
Shuuuush Amhara liyu is the only regional army that recruits all ethnics. you peice of [deleted] never ask why Oromia Liyu never recruits its amhara residents dont you? what about afar liyu somali liyu? ayee [deleted] off
Selam/ wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 16:52
Does it mean an Oromo or Gurage that’s permanently living in Amhara region can’t join the Amhara defense force? It doesn’t make sense to me. It should rather be an army that safeguards the region and consists of all residents (Amhara & non-Amhara). In that sense, the song doesn’t have a context.
Noble Amhara wrote:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Sep 2021, 18:04

Buda, you are a mere teenage noise & background nuisance. There is no Amhara without Ethiopia or vice versa. Amhara defense should involve all residents living in the region permanently. You can go and kiss OPDO’s arse if that is your point of reference.

If it were not for the feds involvement, Amhara Liyu alone would be devastated in North Amhara. The same goes to Afar. Where was your ethnic bravado when Mujahideen massacred civilian Amharas in Dabat? Idiot!
Noble Amhara wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 17:22
Amhara Liyu is not recruiting anyone. millions of amharas wanted to join! so stop complaining go annoy the ODPs that carry Egypt flag. Get lost TRAITOR! You want Amhara people to be genocided and Amhara to fight without mesaria TRAITORous! Fake Ethiopian nationalist people like you lead to Ethiopias disintegration

s
Selam/ wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 17:18
You’re a fanatic and an idiot of the highest order. Why would you compare yourself with bad examples? And if Amhara Liyu is recruiting all ethnicities, why do you play a song at a graduation ceremony that praises only Amhara army members?
Noble Amhara wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 17:10
Shuuuush Amhara liyu is the only regional army that recruits all ethnics. you peice of [deleted] never ask why Oromia Liyu never recruits its amhara residents dont you? what about afar liyu somali liyu? ayee [deleted] off
Selam/ wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Sep 2021, 18:05

Selam Shene

When did I say they are not allowed to join Amhara Liyu Hayl? And why are you trying to erase Amhara? We know very well people like you want Amhara not to have mesaria when TPLF comes to genocide Amhara people. isnt your grandma an agame :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: junta it’s in your blood to hate Amhara people :idea: :idea: fake Ethiopianist

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Sep 2021, 18:25

Idiot Buda, you have a serious comprehensive issue. Have someone literate explain to you what I wrote. I don’t give a sh!t what your ethnicity is. I only know that you’re an incoherent infantile fanatic whose view doesn’t go beyond an arm’s length. You jump from OPDO to Shene to Agame, exposing your limited viewpoint to the lowest societal orders.
Noble Amhara wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:05
Selam Shene

When did I say they are not allowed to join Amhara Liyu Hayl? And why are you trying to erase Amhara? We know very well people like you want Amhara not to have mesaria when TPLF comes to genocide Amhara people. isnt your grandma an agame :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: junta it’s in your blood to hate Amhara people :idea: :idea: fake Ethiopianist

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 11 Sep 2021, 19:48

Get the phack out of my thread Amharaphobic peice of shxt
Selam/ wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:25
Idiot Buda, you have a serious comprehensive issue. Have someone literate explain to you what I wrote. I don’t give a sh!t what your ethnicity is. I only know that you’re an incoherent infantile fanatic whose view doesn’t go beyond an arm’s length. You jump from OPDO to Shene to Agame, exposing your limited viewpoint to the lowest societal orders.
Noble Amhara wrote:
Selam Shene

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 11 Sep 2021, 21:06

Mr insulation, even your thread has a kilil. You are such a shallow piece of sh!t. Don’t expect me to forget that you have been an idiot agame all along.
Noble Amhara wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 19:48
Get the phack out of my thread Amharaphobic peice of shxt
Selam/ wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 18:25
Noble Amhara wrote:
Selam Shene

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 Feb 2024, 15:27

Selam/ wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:
ለአማራ ብቻ ለምን ተዘፈነ የሚለው የጉራጌ እና የወሮሞ ድቅሉ ሰላም ስር የሰደደ ችግር አለበት፥፥ በፌደራሊዝም የተዋቀረውን የኦሮምያ፥ የትግራይ እና ሌሎቹን አማራን በሚተናኮሰው መጠን አይተናኮስም ነበር፥፥ ከስ ህተቱ ተምሮአል ብለን ተስፋ እናደርጋለን

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Feb 2024, 15:49

ቱስ ቱስ ወያኔ - ፈንጂና ይለይልሽ!

አይደለም አማራ ክልል የሚኖሩ ሌላ ብሄሮች፣ በአብይ ጦር ሰራዊት ስር ያሉ፣ የኦሮሞ፣ ጉራጌ፣ ሲዳሞ፣ ጋምቤላ፣ ሱማሌ ወዘተ ተወላጅ ወንድሞቻችን ጦሩን እየከዱ ፋኖን እየተቀላቀሉ ነው። ከብት!

Misraq wrote:
10 Feb 2024, 15:27
Selam/ wrote:
Noble Amhara wrote:
ለአማራ ብቻ ለምን ተዘፈነ የሚለው የጉራጌ እና የወሮሞ ድቅሉ ሰላም ስር የሰደደ ችግር አለበት፥፥ በፌደራሊዝም የተዋቀረውን የኦሮምያ፥ የትግራይ እና ሌሎቹን አማራን በሚተናኮሰው መጠን አይተናኮስም ነበር፥፥ ከስ ህተቱ ተምሮአል ብለን ተስፋ እናደርጋለን