Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

We Kebessa Eritreans Must Stop Speaking Tiginya & Speak Eritrean Tigre Language!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 11 Sep 2021, 12:23

We r willing 2 leave Tiginya language, because we don't want 2 b associated with Cursed-Land-Tigay.

kerenite

Re: We Kebessa Eritreans Must Stop Speaking Tiginya & Speak Eritrean Tigre Language!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by kerenite » 11 Sep 2021, 14:35

Hey! I loved their dances and will concentrate solely on it.

I am in the middle of my Saturdays billiards game along with deQi Adi. But I do recall one incident.

Here we go,

Me as a teen-ager then, my father sent me (summoned me) to join a wedding ceremony of one of our relatives which was taking place in my ancestral village which is located 8 km away from keren. My task was to represent him.

To make the story short, I joined those who were dancing and while dancing with them, the sword which I put between my teeth fell off several times and the girls who were dancing with me were laughing. Ok! This annoyed an old man who happens to be a family member and who was watching me while dancing. He angrily said throw that spoiler out. They said to him that the dude is the son of xxxx, your nephew. He replied... Ah..I see!!! he is from the city and not from us.

Back to my billiards game.

justo

Re: We Kebessa Eritreans Must Stop Speaking Tiginya & Speak Eritrean Tigre Language!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by justo » 11 Sep 2021, 14:51

tarik wrote:
11 Sep 2021, 12:23
We r willing 2 leave Tiginya language, because we don't want 2 b associated with Cursed-Land-Tigay.
This is quintessential Eritrea, the very birthplace of the Eritrean revolution for independence, the core of its soul.
We've to seriously start giving the Tigre tibih tibah culture more prominence in the Eritrean national psyche. It would be a great antidote to the agazian nonsense and the north Tigray / south Tigray noise.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 11 Sep 2021, 21:37

=================================================================================================
'

=================================================================================================