Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TGAA
Member+

Re: ደከመኝ ሰለቸኝ ሳይል፣ በአደገኛ የመንግስት ፕሮፓጋንዳ የተሽበበውን ህዝብ የሚያነቃው ህሊና ያለውና የገባው ድንቅ ኢትዮጵያዊ

Post by TGAA » 16 Sep 2021, 00:33

Do you have one single weyane that says any different from Getachew Reda. Although I don't agree with what he says ,This guy is within his right to hold an opinion that is uniquely his own . show me one Tigrian who has a different opinion -- a Tigrian worthy of his name, that holds a different opinion. Weyanes could have stayed in Tigry with their army and show they are willing to negotiate in good faith to the whole world. The western world would have stayed with them.But Getachew reada said it was a sick joke all weyane stooges are echoing as if that is timeless wisdom .. and look weyanes are recruiting teenage kids in thousands and send them to sure death. Is there any Tigrian who is giving a different opinion to save the kids? save Tigrian mothers from the agony of losing their kids, Not one. Is there any single Weyane supporter who is trying to knock sense in pseudo -- invincible weyeans. NO. You posted Twedros as a reasonable guy -- Ok now you saying shume , I forgat his name, as an anti propagandist. Good. Tell us a single person who is Tigrian who is trying to narrow the gap . not a single one. You sound more hypocritical when you do what you do only to one side. Unless you believe Weyanes are Angles misunderstood.