Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

TDF sent a final warning to Eriterian ( surrender or leave) || Ongoing fighting near Gondar

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 10 Sep 2021, 15:14

I love it at the same time hate it, this is the main reason I have been calling for the purge of Diqalu from Tigray leadership

No need warning for enemy travelled to kill you none of their business. Kill them no POW any Bologna maids, this is why Diqalu should not be in the decision making in Tigray while Bologna maids and Ye Ahiya zer are fighing Tigray.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: TDF sent a final warning to Eriterian ( surrender or leave) || Ongoing fighting near Gondar

Post by sebdoyeley » 10 Sep 2021, 15:30

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have nothing to say to that :P
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 15:14
I love it at the same time hate it, this is the main reason I have been calling for the purge of Diqalu from Tigray leadership

No need warning for enemy travelled to kill you none of their business. Kill them no POW any Bologna maids, this is why Diqalu should not be in the decision making in Tigray while Bologna maids and Ye Ahiya zer are fighing Tigray.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: TDF sent a final warning to Eriterian ( surrender or leave) || Ongoing fighting near Gondar

Post by tarik » 10 Sep 2021, 15:42

Warn who? And with what army? Oh, do u mean ur under age drug addicted poor Cursed-Land-Tigay kids, that get raped and abused by p!mp fat guy Getachew Reda. N!gger stop it, I am laughing so hard. R u begging us ur masters us Eritreans 2 come and kick ur arses and bend u over 4 z second time, where will u run again, 2 temben mountains and hide like rats. Thus time we will bomb 💣 all of temben mountains ⛰ and you will die. U R BEGGING US LIKE A WOMAN THAT GETS FKKKED GOOD AND BEGS 2 B FKKKED AGAIN. !!! WEEY GUUD!!! LAUGHING 😅🤣😂

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 10 Sep 2021, 15:58

Hehehehe Warning to Eritrea? From whom? don’t even flex our Air Force yet. Please give us a reason so our air force will have field day instead Mekele and Tembien caves. You know Eritrea don’t give a fûck your handlers cry. Make our day!!

ፈስ

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 10 Sep 2021, 16:02

Agamew mitri,

You were chased from Zarima eko. Look at these boys chilling at Zarima river :lol: :lol:

TPLF gives you fake victory news and fake warning and you got carried away with that? ጅል ዓጋመ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please wait, video is loading...