Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Happy New Year Y'all!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 10 Sep 2021, 00:55

Dear My Countrymen/Women:

I just want to post this comment wishing you and your entire families a Happy New Year. Let's also have those innocent civilians who lost their blessed lives at the hands of the terrorists in our thoughts and prayers. Since I sent you the same new year wishes this time last year we have gone through tumultuous moments due to the pandemic. It shows that I have continued to be so blessed to wish you Happy New Year a full year later. All Glory To Him! Alhamdulillah!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

ittuabafarda

Re: Happy New Year Y'all!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 10 Sep 2021, 17:21

Meanwhile, let's all have those citizens who perished at the hands of savage mobs incited by bigots there and here among us in our thoughts. Let's have all those young people who had the whole world waiting for them but were untimely cut down in senseless conflicts instigated by despots and hideous individuals. Let's all pray for and console those mothers wailing for their baby boys and daughters who did not make it back home. Let's tell those angry and grieving fathers that they are not alone and we are here in spirit and there in person for them. Those perished young people are victims whose right and opportunity to live was taken away by conniving so-called politicians. They were just like my and your children who should have had the same chance, who were expected to make their parents proud at excelling in schools and careers. They were brutally denied that opportunity and they were led into awaiting infernos. At the end of the day nothing good will come out of this carnage but the disappearance of young people from every small rural village and urban centers. Men have lost their Allah Bestowed reasons over there!!! Those of you who feed the raging fire with from your comfy homes here among us in the Diaspora, you should be ashamed of yourselves!!! Nobody should be proud of this bloodletting. Nobody!!!