Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

CNNs White Supremacist Bigot on Ethiopia

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Sep 2021, 19:39

Watch my video

Noble Amhara

Re: CNNs White Supremacist Bigot on Ethiopia

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Sep 2021, 20:01

I dare Eden to share the video of dead bodies being thrown into the Tekeze River. She won’t cause she knows that Tigrian speaking savages threw dead tigrians into the River for political gains in hopes of winning media favour.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 09 Sep 2021, 20:09

I heard part of his story. I do not agree with his premise : the CNN journalist who wrote the current story is a white supremacist. But I agree with him the standard of verification is so low when the story subject is Africa.
You cannot go to the TPLF CC meeting and ask how they feel about the Abiy government and think you as a journalist write a balanced story. That is exactly what happened. Substitute the TPLF CC members to TPLF supporters.
I think we Ethiopians who live in North America and Europe should be able to discredit CNN, and be able to take it to court when the “news” outlet misinformation becomes a security issue to Ethiopia.
It can be done. Only we Ethiopians should be willing to contribute our share to fight misinformation.
I really do believe the CNN editorial standard becomes so low , so we Ethiopians should be ready to fight back.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Sep 2021, 20:33