09 Sep 2021, 16:59
Fair enough.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 16:12
Hawdian wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 14:37
Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 14:15
You seem to be very worried about your beloved Tigray. I understand brother. It is indeed sad to see them suffer as a result of mostly their own "leaders" greed, lust for money and power, and so on. TPLF's transgressions against pretty much every neighbor within Ethiopia and the Horn resulted in them being isolated, marginalized and surrounded by hostile foes with scores to settle. They didn't want to coexist in peace with fellow Ethiopians but instead wanted to exploit, subjugate and oppress them.. now they are seeing the fruits that they themselves harvested. Sad but avoidable at the same time.
I hope Tigrayans take a lesson from this tragic ordeal. Do not allow your heroes and freedom fighters to turn into oppressors who exploit and subjugate others in your name/the name of Tigray and Tigrayans. Condemn their crimes and acts of oppression as opposed to blindly backing them because they're your ethnic kin and because you benefit from their innumerable amount of crimes.

The way it looks now, Tigrayans will never ascend to their former position of ruling over others, which is good for the entire region including for themselves. They can contemplate independence but that'd make their situation even worse because what would their borders be and how can they build a viable economy while potentially surrounded on all sides by enemies?
Hmmm. A tough predicament indeed.

Also,

Abiy didn't agree to demarcate borders? Did he not publicly agree to implement the Algiers decision that awarded Badme to Eritrea?
Valid points there Obbo Sadacha.

You have made big progress over the years unlike the above characters. They still angry and only understand limited profanities.

Well done Sadacha.

We are pretty much on the same point but if Tigray repents we will lift them from isolations.

Isolation is only Amhara interests, why weaken the little kid talking on the much bigger bully?

This is an Amhara-Tigrai war portrayed by Bahir Dar and Abiy to look like Ethiopia vs foreign powers.

While we reject return of TPLF, we draw a fine line and differentiate the difference between Amhara's attempts to exterminate Tigray and vending TPLF off.

This is what's making genocidal Amhara uneasy.

Obbo Hawdian, despite your hatred for Oromo's, I try to be objective and fair:

As an Oromo, I do not have problems with Tigrayans, or with Amhara's, the problem was, or is, with the TPLF. I do not expect Tigrayans as a whole nation, to apologize or ''repent,'' for things they had nothing to do with, but unfortunately, since their leaders committed crimes in their name, while the Tigrayans didn't even do as much as protesting with Oromos, Amhara's, and others to condemn those crimes; the People of Tigray were punished as a collective. Leaders, whether they be in Oromia, Amhara, Tigray, Somali state, etc, come and go, but the country, the people, will always be there, will always be neighbors, so I believe that people-to-people relations are more important, than the interests of leaders.

Tigrayans are indeed being collectively punished: Do I wish for that to happen? No, of course not, nobody with a heart, would want to see mothers and children be hungry and suffer, but the Tigrayan's as a whole should have chose justice and solidarity with other Ethiopians, to avoid the situation they're in. This could have been avoided, however, since it is the situation now, they should learn from their lessons, and proceed to try and rectify the problems. This is my advice. Work with your fellow Ethiopians, Tigrayans, because you know, as I know, as even the TPLF elites that remain, know: that your fate, your well being, your prosperity, is more attainable, within the context of a bigger unit, or family-which is Ethiopia. You can be independent, if you want, but even then, you would need to be at peace with Afars and Amharas, perhaps Eritrea, if you wish to focus more on development, and less on war.

If the goal is indeed, as you said, to exterminate Tigray and her people, we should all condemn it-the same way we condemn TPLF for their transgressions. It's quite simple, we should condemn wrongdoing regardless of who does it, even if our own children oppress others, we should condemn it & stop it. BUT, of course, humans for the most part tend to side with their tribe, ethnicity, etc, even in wrong-doing and criminal mischief. It's why Amhara nationalists do not condemn crimes committed by Haile Selassie, it's why some of my own Oromo people may hesitate to condemn some OLF members for their crimes, or even the OPDO's crimes, it's why tigrayans do not condemn tplf's crimes, etc etc etc.

I do not want to see Tigray isolated, but their decisions seem to have got them to where they are now. Their leaders decided to crush any true, popular parties in the various states [OLF in Oromia, ONLF in Somali region, etc], and then installed puppets who would be subservienent to their interests in those regions. Now, look, the same way they did that to others, now Abiy's PP wants to install Tigrayan puppets in Tigray, aka Tigray PP, to rule them! Ironic, ain't it?!
Obboletti/እህት/sister, Selam:

Thank you. While I agree that, Hawdian is most likely a TPLF Cyber Cadre, Tigrayans are still Ethiopians, and despite their mistakes of being silent as the TPLF committed numerous crimes against Amhara's, Oromo's, and others; we should not let our hatred and anger blind us to the truth and being fair. We would not like to see Amhara's, collectively, being punished for the actions of their leaders, same goes for my Oromo people.
TPLF's leaders/criminals should face justice, but let's be fair: what about the other EPRDF members who were helping them loot and kill for years? Do we overlook some of them and punish some of them? Is that fair? OR is it ''selective justice''? Can a corrupt EPRDF system of governance be reformed simply by persecuting some of them? Or? I am not quite sure. I do not have all the answers, but at the same time, I do not like weakening ourselves by internal wars, as Egypt, Sudan, and the White men behind them, being excited and plotting evil against us all.

Selam/

Re: TPLF is taking heavy losses

Post by Selam/ » 10 Sep 2021, 00:30

Sadacha Macca - I agree with all what you said. TPLF serpents are punished or hated not because of their past crimes. It’s rather because of their renewed criminal activities and hostilities against Ethiopia. In 2018, we said let’s forget the past and move on even though some of us didn’t really get a healing from their three decades of atrocities against our loved ones. What did our forgiveness earn us? They took it as a weakness and attacked us back.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 17:12
Selam/ wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 16:59
Fair enough.

Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 16:12
Hawdian wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 14:37
Sadacha Macca wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 14:15
You seem to be very worried about your beloved Tigray. I understand brother. It is indeed sad to see them suffer as a result of mostly their own "leaders" greed, lust for money and power, and so on. TPLF's transgressions against pretty much every neighbor within Ethiopia and the Horn resulted in them being isolated, marginalized and surrounded by hostile foes with scores to settle. They didn't want to coexist in peace with fellow Ethiopians but instead wanted to exploit, subjugate and oppress them.. now they are seeing the fruits that they themselves harvested. Sad but avoidable at the same time.
I hope Tigrayans take a lesson from this tragic ordeal. Do not allow your heroes and freedom fighters to turn into oppressors who exploit and subjugate others in your name/the name of Tigray and Tigrayans. Condemn their crimes and acts of oppression as opposed to blindly backing them because they're your ethnic kin and because you benefit from their innumerable amount of crimes.

The way it looks now, Tigrayans will never ascend to their former position of ruling over others, which is good for the entire region including for themselves. They can contemplate independence but that'd make their situation even worse because what would their borders be and how can they build a viable economy while potentially surrounded on all sides by enemies?
Hmmm. A tough predicament indeed.

Also,

Abiy didn't agree to demarcate borders? Did he not publicly agree to implement the Algiers decision that awarded Badme to Eritrea?
Valid points there Obbo Sadacha.

You have made big progress over the years unlike the above characters. They still angry and only understand limited profanities.

Well done Sadacha.

We are pretty much on the same point but if Tigray repents we will lift them from isolations.

Isolation is only Amhara interests, why weaken the little kid talking on the much bigger bully?

This is an Amhara-Tigrai war portrayed by Bahir Dar and Abiy to look like Ethiopia vs foreign powers.

While we reject return of TPLF, we draw a fine line and differentiate the difference between Amhara's attempts to exterminate Tigray and vending TPLF off.

This is what's making genocidal Amhara uneasy.

Obbo Hawdian, despite your hatred for Oromo's, I try to be objective and fair:

As an Oromo, I do not have problems with Tigrayans, or with Amhara's, the problem was, or is, with the TPLF. I do not expect Tigrayans as a whole nation, to apologize or ''repent,'' for things they had nothing to do with, but unfortunately, since their leaders committed crimes in their name, while the Tigrayans didn't even do as much as protesting with Oromos, Amhara's, and others to condemn those crimes; the People of Tigray were punished as a collective. Leaders, whether they be in Oromia, Amhara, Tigray, Somali state, etc, come and go, but the country, the people, will always be there, will always be neighbors, so I believe that people-to-people relations are more important, than the interests of leaders.

Tigrayans are indeed being collectively punished: Do I wish for that to happen? No, of course not, nobody with a heart, would want to see mothers and children be hungry and suffer, but the Tigrayan's as a whole should have chose justice and solidarity with other Ethiopians, to avoid the situation they're in. This could have been avoided, however, since it is the situation now, they should learn from their lessons, and proceed to try and rectify the problems. This is my advice. Work with your fellow Ethiopians, Tigrayans, because you know, as I know, as even the TPLF elites that remain, know: that your fate, your well being, your prosperity, is more attainable, within the context of a bigger unit, or family-which is Ethiopia. You can be independent, if you want, but even then, you would need to be at peace with Afars and Amharas, perhaps Eritrea, if you wish to focus more on development, and less on war.

If the goal is indeed, as you said, to exterminate Tigray and her people, we should all condemn it-the same way we condemn TPLF for their transgressions. It's quite simple, we should condemn wrongdoing regardless of who does it, even if our own children oppress others, we should condemn it & stop it. BUT, of course, humans for the most part tend to side with their tribe, ethnicity, etc, even in wrong-doing and criminal mischief. It's why Amhara nationalists do not condemn crimes committed by Haile Selassie, it's why some of my own Oromo people may hesitate to condemn some OLF members for their crimes, or even the OPDO's crimes, it's why tigrayans do not condemn tplf's crimes, etc etc etc.

I do not want to see Tigray isolated, but their decisions seem to have got them to where they are now. Their leaders decided to crush any true, popular parties in the various states [OLF in Oromia, ONLF in Somali region, etc], and then installed puppets who would be subservienent to their interests in those regions. Now, look, the same way they did that to others, now Abiy's PP wants to install Tigrayan puppets in Tigray, aka Tigray PP, to rule them! Ironic, ain't it?!
Obboletti/እህት/sister, Selam:

Thank you. While I agree that, Hawdian is most likely a TPLF Cyber Cadre, Tigrayans are still Ethiopians, and despite their mistakes of being silent as the TPLF committed numerous crimes against Amhara's, Oromo's, and others; we should not let our hatred and anger blind us to the truth and being fair. We would not like to see Amhara's, collectively, being punished for the actions of their leaders, same goes for my Oromo people.
TPLF's leaders/criminals should face justice, but let's be fair: what about the other EPRDF members who were helping them loot and kill for years? Do we overlook some of them and punish some of them? Is that fair? OR is it ''selective justice''? Can a corrupt EPRDF system of governance be reformed simply by persecuting some of them? Or? I am not quite sure. I do not have all the answers, but at the same time, I do not like weakening ourselves by internal wars, as Egypt, Sudan, and the White men behind them, being excited and plotting evil against us all.
Last edited by Selam/ on 10 Sep 2021, 02:34, edited 1 time in total.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 10 Sep 2021, 01:48

Guys,

You are about to be tested by the up and down, development of the war between the national government and TPLF. Abbiy will try to destroy them for good. The Ethio Science guy will be posting a lot of grotesque images, get ready for them. TPLF is very afraid of the Ethiopian people hence, it won't post as much. Abbiy has the wherewithal under his belt, hence once in a while, he will score big. He will look like the ultimate winner. The crusher if you will. That is natural, but this is not a movie. :lol: :lol: He will acquire deadly Turkish drones, and he will use it in a very destructive ways. That is going to seem to su_c_k the life out of TPLF. But, the guerilla fighters always survive. How can you justify the fact that both USA and USSR had to give up the lowly Talibans ? What I see is a long drawn out war that will cost the Ethiopian people unbearable damages. If I was Abbiy, I would use on one hand a big stick, on the other the branches. Meaning, find ways to solve the problem at the minimum human lives cost to the country. Ethiopia is at cross roads. Many of you sound like the hutus of the past. Becareful, you will suffer a heart attack if you go with the storm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 10 Sep 2021, 02:12

I doubt it blueshift.

My view is that Tigray will be off limits to Amhara militias, ENDF and the Eritreans.

The international community will not allow ethnic cleansing in 2021/2022.

The crimes that they committed in the first invasion needs to be addressed.

TPLF will be forced to retreat inside Tigray, Amhara and Eritreans will be forced out from western Tigray.

Talks will open. Tigray will have to push for greater autonomy and new telecom cable via Sudan. The Safaricom contract needs to entail free to operate as an independent entity and that shall include running telecom cables from all sea-access neighbours including Sudan. Ideally this is within Tigray proximity and for future security Safaricom needs to meet Tigray needs otherwise Tigray should ban Safaricom and null void the deal.

Highly recommend that they force Addis and Safaricom to sign a Sudanese cable.

Attempts to Amharanize Tigray has no doubt failed.

The Ras

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Sep 2021, 02:39

Kichamam Mujahideen Somalilander - if purging TPLF rats is called genocide, so be it. We will exterminate them. Don’t be shy to openly tell to the world that you’re a lowlife agame. KIFFU!

Hawdian wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 02:12
I doubt it blueshift.

My view is that Tigray will be off limits to Amhara militias, ENDF and the Eritreans.

The international community will not allow ethnic cleansing in 2021/2022.

The crimes that they committed in the first invasion needs to be addressed.

TPLF will be forced to retreat inside Tigray, Amhara and Eritreans will be forced out from western Tigray.

Talks will open. Tigray will have to push for greater autonomy and new telecom cable via Sudan. The Safaricom contract needs to entail free to operate as an independent entity and that shall include running telecom cables from all sea-access neighbours including Sudan. Ideally this is within Tigray proximity and for future security Safaricom needs to meet Tigray needs otherwise Tigray should ban Safaricom and null void the deal.

Highly recommend that they force Addis and Safaricom to sign a Sudanese cable.

Attempts to Amharanize Tigray has no doubt failed.

The Ras

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 10 Sep 2021, 03:42

Selam

You are one very angry girl but we know how fast Amhara men run when they hear the sound of gun fire. Are their women more brave?

I saw Tigregu girls fight but never saw Amhara girls even touch the bullets. They always using Dedub girls :mrgreen:

Tigregu girls are chasing Amhara men

Please eat your tere siga in peace. I think raw meat makes people become scary cats :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8 million chased 35 million. It's going down in history and this time Amhara can't hide it.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 10 Sep 2021, 09:08

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 10 Sep 2021, 09:43

Kichamo Mujahideen Somalilander - Yes, Selam is angry at TPLF serpents and will beat the hell out of your coward arse.

Amharas fight as Amhara; Afaris fight as Afari; Oromos fight as Oromo. They don’t hide behind someone else’s identity like you woyane rats do. What are you afraid of? Be a man and say you are a lowlife agame? KIFFU!

Hawdian wrote:
10 Sep 2021, 03:42
Selam

You are one very angry girl but we know how fast Amhara men run when they hear the sound of gun fire. Are their women more brave?

I saw Tigregu girls fight but never saw Amhara girls even touch the bullets. They always using Dedub girls :mrgreen:

Tigregu girls are chasing Amhara men

Please eat your tere siga in peace. I think raw meat makes people become scary cats :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8 million chased 35 million. It's going down in history and this time Amhara can't hide it.