Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

Nima Elbagir & The CNN Fake News Factory

Post by Horus » 09 Sep 2021, 10:32

CNN has been lying and fabricating events that never happened and as the result US policy has been misled damaging American domestic as well as global interest. Of course the sources of the fake news are US/EU clandestine entities such as the CIA and M-6. People like Nima Elbgir are mere hired informers and low level assets assigned to pass on useaable information to their masters.

What this woman is doing in this case is trying to salvage her shattered reputation as a journalist. She is not a journalist; she is a biased, cognitively twisted ideological activist pursuing an agenda at the cost of Ethiopian interests. Nima is going down the gutter propaganda journalism with the demise TPLF's fantastic and anarchist misadventure .

If she is a Trojan horse and water carrier for Sudanese and Egyptian anti-Ethiopian war mongers, that mission is also a losing proposition. Sudan is a British colonial creation and so is Egypt. The Tigray traitors have harmed Ethiopia and Ethiopia will not forget that includes enemies like Nima Elbagir, Sudanese and Egyptian war mongers.

YOU MAKE OUR LIFE MISERABLE, WE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE! IT IS THAT SIMPLE! HANDS OF ETHIOPIA !!!

Abere

Re: Nima Elbagir & The CNN Fake News Factory

Post by Abere » 09 Sep 2021, 10:51

---Since the time I watched Nima Elbagir on CNN, I quitted watching CNN Channel on my TV, because I do not want to be filled up with fake news on my own money. I used to be watching CNN & MSNBC a lot, now I am beginning watching FOX rarely otherwise, thanks to Netflix on my leisure time I can watch the world.

--- I hope, many Ethiopians in the diaspora, other than TPLF hooligans, too must have lost appetite for CNN. What makes mad, for any any person I think too, is hearing false information about something while you really know the brutal truth.

---- I wish the Ethiopian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) starts its own TV transmission in North America so that we can have our time watching about our own country right from the horse's mouth.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 09 Sep 2021, 11:38

I too have dropped CNN at the same time I unchecked Biden & co and it feels so good. To hell with them, I can easily access alternative information outlets using my smartphone. I normally love Sudanese people but I can’t stand that woman.
Abere wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 10:51
---Since the time I watched Nima Elbagir on CNN, I quitted watching CNN Channel on my TV, because I do not want to be filled up with fake news on my own money. I used to be watching CNN & MSNBC a lot, now I am beginning watching FOX rarely otherwise, thanks to Netflix on my leisure time I can watch the world.

--- I hope, many Ethiopians in the diaspora, other than TPLF hooligans, too must have lost appetite for CNN. What makes mad, for any any person I think too, is hearing false information about something while you really know the brutal truth.

---- I wish the Ethiopian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) starts its own TV transmission in North America so that we can have our time watching about our own country right from the horse's mouth.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 09 Sep 2021, 15:01

I agree with Selam. I sincerely love Sudanese, but I can’t stand that journalist. She feeds the clueless CNN TPLF’s line. And CNN feeds the left who always believe the bigger , in this case Ethiopia, must be always wrong no matter the facts on the ground.