- The rights of Tigray people
- Restoration of Tigray borders before the Amhara war on Tigray
- Removal of Amhara militias including hayl Liyu from Tigray
- Removal of Eritreans
- Return of TPLF forces inside Tigray
- Autonomous self-ruling Tigray within Ethiopia like Chechnya

What we don't support

- Amharanization of Tigray
- Amhara attempts to undermine federalism, Eritrea's sovereignty (always claiming its ports)
- Subjugation of Benishangul and Gumuz
- TPLF's invasion of Afar
- TPLF's threatening to undermine the Abiy Gov
- TPLF threats against Eritrea

Ethiopia is at war with Junta is really Amhara is trying to subdue the Tigregu people. Just like we have choices, the people of Tigray elected Hisbu TPLF.

Amhara on the other hand doesn't want elections because they are drooling over the return of imaginary Solomonic. Amhara are neither open minded nor people who embrace change. We have to make them swallow it by force just as TPLF has been doing past 27 years.

As for war crimes, Amhara have long history of barbarism, they chopped hands, legs and women's breasts.

Remember I said they don't change and struggle embracing new ways? Nothing has changed about their genocidal culture.

Yesterday

Today

Because Woyane/TPLF betrayed us we felt Tigray getting a taste of their own medicine was necessary but we don't support the Amharanization of Tigray society.

Going forward

- TPLF out from Afar
- Open talks with Afar and Somalis on community level between cross sector including elders, chiefs, religious, academia and businesses.
- resumption of trades between the three and opening up of Djibouti ports, Berbera.
- Afar to be compensated

Wa Billahi Towfiq

Nagaati.

The Ras

Noble Amhara

Re: The Hawdian Manifesto - attempts to Amharanize Tigray

Post by Noble Amhara » 09 Sep 2021, 01:27

Phack youself EthioredPee you emotional 45 year old troll aka Axum Ezana get burned to hell

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 09 Sep 2021, 01:35

You are dirty nappy headed Tigrayan fggt, keep pretending to be Somali.

Hawdian wrote:
31 Oct 2013, 10:20

Until now Ethiopia is been rather too soft on the separatists. There should be complete extermination and Ethiopia should solidify its rule over its territory always at all cost.

My suggestion is that we live in a modern world full of various technologies including spyware, drones and of course DNA. Until now, no known nation has utilized the technology of DNA to fight enemies.

So here is my plan.

We will set up a huge military DNA database and every rebel/enemy killed belonging to Somali separatists will be taken into the lab where his DNA is extracted. We then send 'medical staff' in the concerned region to collect blood samples for "disease control"...but instead of disease control we will use their DNA to match the rebels.

All relatives of the rebel(s) killed will be found and then we just either arrest them, torture them to death or deport them.

The Government should definitely start collecting DNA samples of all killed enemies belonging to separatists then we should go to Somali villages to screen and find their relatives who are often their main source.

We can monitor them or simply take them in.

No one will then join rebels in fear for their families. Problem solved.

Hawdian wrote:
31 Oct 2013, 17:22
Thousands if not millions of Ethiopians get paid high wages to come up with ideas and measures on how to quell secessionists. One of the current measure it uses is the isolation policy on parts of Ogaden regions but this measure is counter productive.

If we can start collecting DNA samples of killed enemies, we can develop nice graph/map of where they are from by tracing all their relatives. Instead of putting 50,000 troops in Ogaden, we can put 5,000 in the town which most of this DNA comes from.

Furthermore, we can deploy DNA recognition technology at airports, check-points and all custom borders. Let's say ONLF fighters want to enter Ethiopia to carry out attacks, we can just screen them through the DNA machine (for sure new technology will come that works with X-ray machines). If the person entering already has/had an ONLF militant killed and we had his/her DNA in the system, we can right away pick up that person and question them.

Furthermore, we can collect DNA from their camps (rebels always leave behind cigarette [deleted], can food, etc).

Ethiopia is not changed through PM, rebels nor MPs-----it also needs thinkers and people with forward solutions.

Every PM and MP of parliament has a thinker behind him/her.

That's what you don't get. I'm setting up my own think tank in Ethiopia.

I am "Hawdian" natural anthropologist.

Somali women victims of Hawdian and woyane terrorists.

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 09 Sep 2021, 01:39

Amhara not sure why you are angry. I have influential accounts, Mereja is nothing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have most of Abiy's ministers on my account and countless ambassadors from different countries, think tanks, NGOs...

Example

Galla woman,

How is the farm?

Notice that I didn't mention Galla. They are irrelevant, just foot soldiers and cannon fodder

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 09 Sep 2021, 01:52

Mentally ill smelly fggt stop abusing Somali name!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 09 Sep 2021, 08:08

Noble Amhara wrote:
09 Sep 2021, 01:27
Phack youself EthioredPee you emotional 45 year old troll aka Axum Ezana get burned to hell

NobleDiqalaAgame,

Just two days ago, you were licking the fat booooooty of hawdian, today you curse him? You see you don't understand politics 101. You need principled view and action. By acting hardliner, you don't get nothing. The fat booooooty hawdian was insulting Oromos and you were cheerleading while many Oromo young lads fight alongside Amhara. Now learn a lesson. Anyone insulting Ethiopians (minus cursed junta) should be listed in your enemy list. This is if your diqala agame side doesn't dominate your inner fillings.

Jimmy

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 09 Sep 2021, 08:34

Misraq :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You guys are not in my league :mrgreen:

You guys only have words kids in primary school use in the playground.

You are one of my students. You are smarter than the other Amhara but like all Amhara not flexible in his game.

Amhara are very angry this week. We know where to hit them.