Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

የትግሬ ባንዳዎች በመጨረሻ ተምበረከኩ

Post by Horus » 08 Sep 2021, 19:14

ቀድሞውኑ በኢትዮጵያ ሃይል እንደ ሚበረከኩ መገንዘብና ግዜና ጉልበታቸውን መቆጠብ ነበረባቸው !! ኢትዮጵያ እንኳንስ የትግሬ ባንዳ ቀርቶ ቅኝ ገዥ ፈረንጆችን ያምበረከከች አገር ነች !!

Za-Ilmaknun

Re: የትግሬ ባንዳዎች በመጨረሻ ተምበረከኩ

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 08 Sep 2021, 20:31

These shameless creatures!! They still are killing civilians in Wello and Gondar and yet they go out to demonstrate as if they are the victims. Where is all that bravado of the superman ? They must be the only ones in the entire world who don't produce anything but export all the troubles in the world to others. There is hell to pay for all the pain they inflicted up on our poor farmers.

Now, it is about time to kneel down and beg for mercy... :mrgreen:

gagi

Post by gagi » 08 Sep 2021, 20:58

Absolutely, these subhumans will pay heavily. It is a matter of when not if.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 08 Sep 2021, 21:46

Loving it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But some of them are faking it and that is not acceptable. If they really want to be pardoned, they should kneel on both legs for 10hrs without any pads or blankets.
Horus wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 19:14
ቀድሞውኑ በኢትዮጵያ ሃይል እንደ ሚበረከኩ መገንዘብና ግዜና ጉልበታቸውን መቆጠብ ነበረባቸው !! ኢትዮጵያ እንኳንስ የትግሬ ባንዳ ቀርቶ ቅኝ ገዥ ፈረንጆችን ያምበረከከች አገር ነች !!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 08 Sep 2021, 21:46

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 20:31
These shameless creatures!! They still are killing civilians in Wello and Gondar and yet they go out to demonstrate as if they are the victims. :mrgreen:
Don't remember the title off top of my head, but Agames behaviour reminds me of the movie I once watched where one of the characters takes a Samaritan, who saved his life, to court claiming that the good Samaritan has prevented him from fulfilling his wish- an attempt to commit suicide by jumping from a bridge........

Agames behaviour can't be regulated by what is considered normative human behviour.....nor can be governed by normal language structure and logic. Reality is whatever they wish it to be.......