Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawdian

When Ethiopian mothers begged Debretsion

Post by Hawdian » 08 Sep 2021, 09:29

Begged for peace. Another reason why we should support good spanking for the TPLF.

Their level of arrogance and disrespect is unmatched.

Btw

Amhara also killed as many if not more. I would say Amhara committed more crimes than TPLF. For Amhara it's very personal and their cruelty is well known only people to chop arms, legs and cut women's breasts.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: When Ethiopian mothers begged Debretsion

Post by Fed_Up » 08 Sep 2021, 10:11

Hawdian wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 09:29

Begged for peace. Another reason why we should support good spanking for the TPLF.

Their level of arrogance and disrespect is unmatched.
He acted like super man till he met the FANOs those who made this arrogant man looks like deflected car tire. :P

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 08 Sep 2021, 11:07

Hawdian wrote:

Amhara also killed as many if not more. I would say Amhara committed more crimes than TPLF. For Amhara it's very personal and their cruelty is well known only people to chop arms, legs and cut women's breasts.
You can not show us a single evidence of Civilian Tigrayans being killed by Amhara. Tigrayans are killing civilan Amharas and their cows who have nothing to do in this war. You are one evil person!!

Hawdian

Post by Hawdian » 08 Sep 2021, 11:34

Wedi wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 11:07
Hawdian wrote:

You can not show us a single evidence of Civilian Tigrayans being killed by Amhara. Tigrayans are killing civilan Amharas and their cows who have nothing to do in this war. You are one evil person!!
I have seen plenty when the Eritreans chased TPLF into the mountains, FANO were rounding up young Tigregu and executing them. A lot of them got killed because they didn't speak Amharic.

We know it, you know it, Eritreans know it, Tigregu know it.

The difference between Somalis and Habesha are Somalis are straight shooters, don't pretend and say it how it is.

A lot of Tigregu teens were massacred and thrown down mountains, some in mass graves.

We know how cruel Amhara. If Amhara had the weapons TPLF has and roles were reversed, by now half a million Tigregu would be dead.

Rivers are full of Tigregu bodies.

But we saw TPLF walk through Amhara towns without a single shot.

Somalis know.

The Ras