Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: {{{MUST WATCH}}}Video Of: Ethiopian Airforce Chief Interview;--Getachew Reda Exposed!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Sep 2021, 20:12

I like the General. This is the second time I watched his interview, and I am impressed on both. He is sincere, informed, nationalist, and confident.I am happy and feel ok about Ethiopia because of his being an Air Force top guy, but if he switches to politics I am certain he will be super as well. His honest smile says a lot about him. Rarely do I watch an interview in its entirety, but I have done it this time very willingly.

sarcasm

Re: {{{MUST WATCH}}}Video Of: Ethiopian Airforce Chief Interview;--Getachew Reda Exposed!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by sarcasm » 07 Sep 2021, 20:43

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 20:12
I like the General. This is the second time I watched his interview, and I am impressed on both. He is sincere, informed, nationalist, and confident.I am happy and feel ok about Ethiopia because of his being an Air Force top guy
I don't think you have seen this part : )

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 20:12
His honest smile says a lot about him.
You made me lough : )

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Sep 2021, 21:28

What is your point, Eden ? I keep saying you need a time out, you are burned out for the last nine months or so.
Why on earth you have believed this video compel me to have a second look about the general.
Let me tell you something, let me spell it out because it is foreign to anyone affiliated to TPLF to understand what is implied , not only Halafi. I am saying the Air Force general is an Ethiopian general.
My dear we haven’t had that for three decades.