Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Re: Is Biltsigina Party of Dr. Abiy an EPRDF-2 (Woyane-2) or EWP-2 (Derg-2)?

Post by OPFist » 10 Sep 2021, 07:09

Of course, Oromo people are not as such fools to buy such insulting of our intelligence. We know the Afaan Oromo speaking Habesha rulers and the few privileged Oromo mercenaries in the “Oromo party” ruling Oromia are there just to keep the status quo. They keep the hitherto victories out of fearing Oromo people and inhibit further liberation movement just to benefit their masters who are in Finfinne palace. Further liberation move means lose of the lucrative power for their masters. Now being very rich as they are, the Biltsiginna elites can buy any mercenary Oromo or any Afaan Oromo speaking others to sow discord among Oromo nationalists using media and websites as shown above. No wonder that these new dictatorss do anything under the sun to inhibit unity of Oromummaa for freedom.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 10 Sep 2021, 08:38

Are the assertions I heard/read in the media and I listed above legitimate reasons for the opposition by individuals against the necessary unity? What does “unity which dismantles unity” mean? Did the individuals want unity being controlled by Biltsiginna? Is any unity not accepted by Afaan Oromo speaking and Afaan Oromo writing anti-Oromo fake? Who are they to discredit and demonize Ob Leencoo? Did they contribute one hundredth of what he did? Are they really concerned that other leaders are “excluded” or did they now get another way of dividing Oromo nationalists? Why do they cry and try to separate WBO from ABO; is this really healthy approach? Is it again new way of dividing Oromo nationalists: ABO vs. WBO? Let readers answer these questions yourselves; I just leave the questions as such.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 10 Sep 2021, 09:48

Thanks to Waaqa, despite these all efforts of our “smarts foes”, Oromo community all over the world is engulfed by the notion of unity, and no power on the earth can hinder it. We have seen unity forged by some of our hitherto mini-liberation forces. Now, we are waiting for the best breakthrough, i.e. re-unification of the OLF and OFC. Of course, then can follow the possible unification of OLF with others, i.e. with genuine and non-criminal Oromo nationalists. Such tandem action of Oromo nationalists in OFC, OLF & others is the best thing our enemies, who are longing for the coming back can experience. So, no wonder if they do everything to make sure that the Oromo will not be united.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 10 Sep 2021, 10:08

ብልጽግና የፓለቲካ ፖርቲ ነው? ወይስ የመንግስትን ስልጣን የቀማ; ትንቢታዊ ነኝ ባይ 'ቤተክርስቲያን"?በአንድያ መሪው እምነት እንጂ በእውቀት መከተልስ ይቻላል?

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 10 Sep 2021, 10:46

They have tried division by presenting as if there is irreconcilable difference of goal among different Oromo forces. I hope, now many Oromo nationalists (except few, who still pray the old mantra) have got the fact that there is no conflict of goal per se. I will repeat it as often as possible: there is only one Oromo-goal (freedom in a sense of self-determination) with three possible sub-goals: tactical goal (Oromia’s autonomy in Ethiopian context), core goal (Oromia’s independence) and strategical goal (union of free peoples). Is this hard to understand or is it a “secret” not to be revealed to our enemies? I think, both our foes and our friends must understand what we want to achieve. This way or that way, freedom is not free! There is nothing our foes give us because of their benevolence.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 10 Sep 2021, 11:35

We just need to forge unity of Oromummaa for freedom, and then compell our oppressors in Finfinne palace to give up their subjugating grip on Oromo nation. We advise also the Amhara mass and Tegaru mass to distance themselves from both the old war-lordism and the new one, respectively, and struggle for liberty (self-determination) of their respective nations, so that we can build union of free peoples in the Horn for our common economical benefit. Until the great Oromo nation becomes free from Abyssinian domination, there will never be peace and stability in the region, for which both Abyssinians and their Western friends long, as a prerequisite for development. So, liberation of Oromia is good not only for the Oromo, but also for other stakeholders of the area.

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 10 Sep 2021, 12:16

Last but not least, the beginning of this regional union is unity of Oromo as a covenant for our national common good. Now, it is a time for Oromo groups from diverse regions, clans, parties and religions to undertake such covenant to move together under the common identity of Oromummaa with the positive Oromo nationalism (patriotism) towards the common good, i.e. freedom and democracy. After achieving Oromo freedom, there is nothing under the sky which can prevent the free Oromo nation and the free other neighboring nations from fostering the highly advantageous cultural, economic and political union. I hope both our foes and friends will comprehend this move of the Oromo and then accept as well as respect our legitimate move, which is ultimately advantageous for all stakeholders. That is why I dare to say unity of Oromummaa for liberty and democracy is not only the right way for the Oromo, but also a panacea for all economic and political problems in the Horn. Otherwise, I just say, may Waaqa open minds of all the concerned, including the oppressors, so that they understand not only what is good for themselves, but what is the common good for all in the region! That common good is now the goal to be persued by the possible merger of the OLF and OFC to struggle against the dictatorial Biltsigina, which may opt to be EPRDF-2 or EwP-2.