Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EPRDF

Let us pray for the lesser evil to be a victor!

Post by EPRDF » 07 Sep 2021, 13:17

The flashpoint for the bloodshed between Amaru and Tigaru is over Welqite/Tsegede as the pretext presented from both sides.

This region, which is also known as western Tigray, is the only outlet for Mengisti Tigray to the outside world through Sudan, and perhaps this corridor shall be the lifeline of Tigaru for the future independent republic of Tigray if Tigray declares full secession from Ethiopia, so it would be a do or die situation for TDF to control and to wrap up this region under its fold, and TDf’s fight is not about bringing a democratic, pluralistic government at the center as its political wing preach us to believe. TDF’s extended battle is neither to promote the interest of nation nationalities nor the interest of the grand Ethiopian national interest, TDF’s fight is all about erecting strong Abay Tigray. This must be underlined!

On the other hand, although Amhara elites claim they are in a defensive position against the aggression of TDF, Abiy’s administration and its nanny Amharas have a great, sacred mission beyond territorial dispute with Tigaru. Amharus assume this is a Golden opportunity to dissolve the constitution and the kililization once and for all and to reinstate the Ethiopia that was created by their image by Menilik the II a century and a half ago; hence, they cannot afford to lose this momentum in any way. Abiy and his Nannies know well that unless TPLF is utterly being eradicated from Ethiopian politics, this dream of Amharu shall never be materialized thus TPLF and its entire supporters are must-go stuff at any cost for Amaru to fulfill its dream.

Mind you, without consulting the nation and nationalities, who constitute more than eighty percent of the population, and without accommodating a platform on which they would be able to voice their concern, Abiy and his nannies are on a mission to accomplish the aspiration of a single segment of Ethiopian society.

Tigaru trades by the name of nation and nationality whereas Amharu trades by the name of Ethiopia.

Now, what do non-Amara/Tigre Ethiopians gain from the war whose both sides of forces fight each other to be Neguse Negest of the nation if may I ask? In my opinion, nothing except being a subject of the winner force as the tradition goes.

So, it would be wise just to pray for lesser evil to be triumphant.

Misraq

Re: Let us pray for the lesser evil to be a victor!

Post by Misraq » 07 Sep 2021, 14:02

ተበዳ agamew

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 Sep 2021, 14:05

ኢህአዴግ,
If you have either of these compulsory two choices, which one will choose?

Note:- It is against the law of human society to depict a certain tribe/ethnic/ group is an enemy of another tribe or ethnic group. Thus, the unfair contrast of enmity between Tigres and Amhara people , or any other tribe for that matter, is a false analogy. Rivalries between leaders from any tribe origin (who often emerge by themselves by force) does not mean there is rooted conflict between people. The fact is TPLF branded itself as if it is Tigre people , in other words, TPLF thinks TPLF both in quality and quantity equals all Tigre people. In its own image it created several others from other tribes, the largest conglomeration of such thugs was EPRDF/ኢህአዴግ/. My true prayer is to see TPLF kissed the dust and a strong sovereign Ethiopia triumphing on the demise of ethnic apartheid. There is nothing more euphoric than seeing the TPLF's ethnic apartheid system crashed to the ground and every citizen live, work, earn wealth and prosper everywhere in Ethiopia in peace and love. My dream for the poor Tigre fellow citizens is to enjoy life in every corner of Ethiopia and them set free from the ethnic cage of Tigre kilil - Tigre does not need this and this was never been their history until TPLF messed with their mind. May God free Tigres from the bondage of TPLF.

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 07 Sep 2021, 14:27

Brother Abere,

Gone are the days where we had to reason out and be rational with coward animal agames. Let alone reason out, we should not see each other eye to eye. For 50 years they were working hard to harm us. Yet they cry victim all the time. So let's embrace the fact and deal with them accordingly. Don't waste your time with this snakes. Slap or fxck them and have no regrate. Remember, they are doing this 10 times as we speak

Jimmy

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Sep 2021, 15:37

EPRDF wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 13:17

The flashpoint for the bloodshed between Amaru and Tigaru is over Welqite/Tsegede as the pretext presented from both sides.

This region, which is also known as western Tigray, is the only outlet for Mengisti Tigray to the outside world through Sudan, and perhaps this corridor shall be the lifeline of Tigaru for the future independent republic of Tigray if Tigray declares full secession from Ethiopia, so it would be a do or die situation for TDF to control and to wrap up this region under its fold, and TDf’s fight is not about bringing a democratic, pluralistic government at the center as its political wing preach us to believe. TDF’s extended battle is neither to promote the interest of nation nationalities nor the interest of the grand Ethiopian national interest, TDF’s fight is all about erecting strong Abay Tigray. This must be underlined!

On the other hand, although Amhara elites claim they are in a defensive position against the aggression of TDF, Abiy’s administration and its nanny Amharas have a great, sacred mission beyond territorial dispute with Tigaru. Amharus assume this is a Golden opportunity to dissolve the constitution and the kililization once and for all and to reinstate the Ethiopia that was created by their image by Menilik the II a century and a half ago; hence, they cannot afford to lose this momentum in any way. Abiy and his Nannies know well that unless TPLF is utterly being eradicated from Ethiopian politics, this dream of Amharu shall never be materialized thus TPLF and its entire supporters are must-go stuff at any cost for Amaru to fulfill its dream.

Mind you, without consulting the nation and nationalities, who constitute more than eighty percent of the population, and without accommodating a platform on which they would be able to voice their concern, Abiy and his nannies are on a mission to accomplish the aspiration of a single segment of Ethiopian society.

Tigaru trades by the name of nation and nationality whereas Amharu trades by the name of Ethiopia.

Now, what do non-Amara/Tigre Ethiopians gain from the war whose both sides of forces fight each other to be Neguse Negest of the nation if may I ask? In my opinion, nothing except being a subject of the winner force as the tradition goes.

According to this claim there are around 80 different ethnic groups in the country and each of them should be accorded an outlet to the external world (a lifeline).

First they told us that everybody should have its own kilil, we said okay.
Then they told us that everybody should have its own standing army, in the name of so called Special Force, we said still okay.
Now you came back and everybody in the union should have an outlet to the external world, we could have also said here too, but the problem here is if the boundary of the country may not suffice for all of the ambitions in this regard. Or, is there any special treatment for your region? If yes, on what ground?

You would have been honest to yourself if you claimed the aim of the goiter is to just dismantle Ethiopia and stood by that.

Abere

Post by Abere » 07 Sep 2021, 16:12

Dear Misraq,

I hear you, <Gone are the days where we had to reason out and be rational>. I recall an American colleague at work once suggested me that logic does not always help, it could as well hurt. Regardless, it is fine to stick to logic, at least it will not hurt your conscience. As you said it is apparently too late, given what TPLF has been doing even after it is quarantined to Meqelle. There should not be any logic to save TPLF, everything has to be toward cancelling TPLF once and for all.

As to the Tigre people, it is true most Tigres are sympathizer of TPLF. How can I say that? Simple, when TPLF was hiding all these heavy military's armaments (80% of the country's) in plain site, no single Tigre reported to ENDF that TPLF secretly hide out the national defense asset - they were supported. Suppose this were in any other region ( say in Amhara) all of the buried arsenals would be exposed and given to ENDF. However, all this is due to TPLF's decades of tribal indoctrination that messed the minds of many.

Almost 99% of the people are illiterate, barefooted, walking with hungry bellies, their world is Adey-Tigray( TPLF's lyric) while their daily food is coming from all over the world. These people are already in prison house (Tigray is a jail house) and they are trying to break the jailhouse the ignorantly built upon themselves voluntarily. The degree of punishment has to be based on the degree of crime, the cardinal criminals thugs are those associated with TPLF, not the entire people of the province. For instance, we read a news that a mother of three young boys from Shire flee to Gondar Janamora to save her children. There are many like her. There has not to be indiscriminate punishment. At the end of the day this shall pass and we should be better than TPLF, but we should also give a lesson of never again. I think the major problem of Tigres are those elite Tigres, spoiled kids of TPLF, and TPLF cadres (which are in million). Unfortunately, given the current situation, subscribing rationality and sympathy are becoming difficult - and TPLF is applying brutality so in return wants the same for global political news.

Misraq wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 14:27
Brother Abere,

Gone are the days where we had to reason out and be rational with coward animal agames. Let alone reason out, we should not see each other eye to eye. For 50 years they were working hard to harm us. Yet they cry victim all the time. So let's embrace the fact and deal with them accordingly. Don't waste your time with this snakes. Slap or fxck them and have no regrate. Remember, they are doing this 10 times as we speak

Jimmy

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 08 Sep 2021, 17:39

Abere wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 14:05
ኢህአዴግ,
Gashabre,

The mindset of Amhara elites is the root cause of Ethiopia's problem we see today. In the past, it is the lengthy Amhara rulers' national oppression that gave birth to all LFs of today. You may accuse Tigaru and Oromos of being narrow nationalists, but the fact is Amharas are the worst kind of tribalists, but what differentiates them from others is that Amharas' tribalism is disguised behind the name Ethiopia. As long as they are at the helm and ruled in accordance with their image, everything is just fine and works for Amharu.

For all practical reasons, if I say TDF is the lesser evil I couldn't be wrong..

DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 15:37
Now you came back and everybody in the union should have an outlet to the external world, we could have also said here too, but the problem here is if the boundary of the country may not suffice for all of the ambitions in this regard.
Obbodefend,

Who said everybody in the union should have an outlet to the outside world?

I don't know how many necks of brelle Tajii you broke when you wrote this,buddy?

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 08 Sep 2021, 18:42

Let us follow your perverted logic since your grand aspiration is to be a separate state someone has to be a sacrificial lamb, in this case, the Welkaite Amharas who want nothing to do with Tigray. 30 years ago Weyanes decided for reasons you outlined that Welkit and Humara should be transferred to Tigray and you decided the Melkite people need to be dispossessed uprooted. After 30 years of persecution and 500000 welkites uprooted expelled from their property and land, you still give this dummy reason why Welkit and humara should be awarded to you -- to give you access to the outside world. That would happen over Amharas body. The winner takes all go for it.
EPRDF wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 13:17

AbyssiniaLady
Member+

Post by AbyssiniaLady » 08 Sep 2021, 19:20

Alot for Somalis, they gain peace and security, Ethiopia can only gain access to the international market by passing through Somali region and then money will flow to Berbera port, Djibouti port, Dire Dawa and Jigjiga

The border with Sudan & Eritrea could remain closed for many years to come.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 09 Sep 2021, 11:26

TGAA wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 18:42
30 years ago Weyanes decided for reasons you outlined that Welkit and Humara should be transferred to Tigray and you decided the Melkite people need to be dispossessed uprooted. After 30 years of persecution and 500000 welkites uprooted expelled from their property and land, you still give this dummy reason why Welkit and humara should be awarded to you -- to give you access to the outside world. That would happen over Amharas body. The winner takes all go for it.
Wendime TGAA m'n endemetQ'batir algebagnm yeQrta,

Welqaite is not my problem, Amharas fight with their cousins Tigaru is also none of my business, You are wrongly accusing me of something I have never said or intended to say.

Amhara and Tigraway should have never killed each other over shared border towns, they could have sorted out their differences on the negotiating tables with the attendance of historians, politicians, religious leaders and elders that comes out from both sides. This is my stand from the outset.

You may say Tigaru unlawfully incorporated this region into Kelel Tigray and has been unwilling to negotiate on the issue; even so, Amhara was not supposed to do another mistake even if there is an agreement that Tigaru did indeed wrong. Two wrongs don't make one right.

All political and diplomatic channels should have been open to resolve the situation in a civilized way. And it would have been resolvable.

Today, unnecessary blood is being spilled for no reason, and there will be a day of regrating for what has been happening now. That is for sure I'm telling you.

You both now became a laughing stock of Eritrean Agames who are behind all this using the incompetent Gobena in 4kilo.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Sep 2021, 16:19

EPRDF wrote:
08 Sep 2021, 17:39
Abere wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 14:05
ኢህአዴግ,
Gashabre,

The mindset of Amhara elites is the root cause of Ethiopia's problem we see today. In the past, it is the lengthy Amhara rulers' national oppression that gave birth to all LFs of today. You may accuse Tigaru and Oromos of being narrow nationalists, but the fact is Amharas are the worst kind of tribalists, but what differentiates them from others is that Amharas' tribalism is disguised behind the name Ethiopia. As long as they are at the helm and ruled in accordance with their image, everything is just fine and works for Amharu.

For all practical reasons, if I say TDF is the lesser evil I couldn't be wrong..

DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 15:37
Now you came back and everybody in the union should have an outlet to the external world, we could have also said here too, but the problem here is if the boundary of the country may not suffice for all of the ambitions in this regard.
Obbodefend,

Who said everybody in the union should have an outlet to the outside world?

I don't know how many necks of brelle Tajii you broke when you wrote this,buddy?
I do drink Areqe and Taji at occasions, it is not something embarrassing, it is in our culture. You might have give up on that in your pursuit of changing yourself.

If everybody is not entitled then why should a given one be entitled to the privilege, may we know? Oh, forgot, yours are the "Golden Race", in a different club.