Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

UPDATE: Winners VS Losers

Post by tolcha » 07 Sep 2021, 10:26

No One!

Result: Civil War

Consequences: UN peace keepers could be deployed when the country is about to become like Ruwanda.

Final Outcome: Transition Gov

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: UPDATE: Winners VS Losers

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Sep 2021, 10:57

tolcha wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 10:26
No One!
I don't think "No One" is a winner.

Reality on the ground says it differently.

I was expecting the war will be over (means TPLF will be history) by September, we have still the beginning of September.

Well, the first phase of the entity's existence, I am not talking about their life after Hell here. That part will ensue perhaps after September.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 07 Sep 2021, 11:07

tolcha wrote:

Consequences: UN peace keepers could be deployed when the country is about to become like Ruwanda.
Doubtful any country would volunteer when there are about a dozen armed groups in the country and the federal army is the weakest. Abiy told the inte'l community that the Amhara Liyu force does not follow his orders. In a couple months, I suspect the Amhara members of ENDF will leave ENDF and join Amhara Liyu force. Other regional forces will be also outside Abiy's control.

At the moment, there are 9 armed groups in Amhara Region only.

1. ENDF
2. TDF
3. Amhara Army
4. Fanno
5. Millitia
6. Agew Army
7. Qumant Army
8. Eritrean Army
9. Oromia Army

I think these armies will have different foreign backers / financiers in the future. Nobody knows how many groups would use Isaias as a middleman between the armies and their foreign backers / financiers. It looks like Syrianization of Ethiopia is on the top of the highly likely outcomes.

Remember this in 2013?

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Sep 2021, 13:00

sarcasm wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 11:07
tolcha wrote:

Doubtful any country would volunteer when there are about a dozen armed groups in the country and the federal army is the weakest. Abiy told the inte'l community that the Amhara Liyu force does not follow his orders. In a couple months, I suspect the Amhara members of ENDF will leave ENDF and join Amhara Liyu force. Other regional forces will be also outside Abiy's control.

1. ENDF
2. TDF
3. Amhara Army
4. Fanno
5. Millitia
6. Agew Army

7. Qumant Army
8. Eritrean Army
9. Oromia Army
Get it right KIMILAM agame

1. Amhara Army = Agew Army = Amhara Militia = Fano
2. ENDF
3. TPLF
4. Shane

Fano Militia Amhara army. Agew Awi waghemra army are not different armies they are the same mzfkerrr
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Noble Amhara on 07 Sep 2021, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 07 Sep 2021, 13:20

sarcasm wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 11:07
tolcha wrote:

1. ENDF
2. TDF
3. Amhara Army
4. Fanno
5. Millitia
6. Agew Army
7. Qumant Army
8. Eritrean Army
9. Oromia Army

I think these armies will have different foreign backers / financiers in the future. Nobody knows how many groups would use Isaias as a middleman between the armies and their foreign backers / financiers. It looks like Syrianization of Ethiopia is on the top of the highly likely outcomes.

So, are you wondering yourself about this situation or blaming someone else for it?

It is how it was engineered by your mates, there could be many more of such forces in the country right now and the ultimate goal was that we keep fighting against each other and this was sold to us after being packaged in something called self-determination including secession from the mother land.

Whom are you blaming for it?

Or, are you celebrating the outcome of your own (close associates') engineering?

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 07 Sep 2021, 18:21

DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 13:20

I was not looking at who's to be blamed, I was just looking at the highly likely outcomes of the War if it continues for some more time.

If you don't hold to account a company's CEO, who has been running the company for 14 quarters, for the company's failures / bankruptcy ; then you are a dream stakeholder! Remember PM Hailemariam handed him a pretty stable state. The question you need to ask is; Is Ethiopia a better place now than it was in 2017?

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 07 Sep 2021, 18:38

sarcasm wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 18:21
DefendTheTruth wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 13:20

I was not looking at who's to be blamed, I was just looking at the highly likely outcomes of the War if it continues for some more time.

If you don't hold to account a company's CEO, who has been running the company for 14 quarters, for the company's failures / bankruptcy ; then you are a dream stakeholder! Remember PM Hailemariam handed him a pretty stable state. The question you need to ask is; Is Ethiopia a better place now than it was in 2017?
"...ጠ/ሚ አቢይ ኣልቻሉም ማለት ነው። ለሚችል ሰው መስጠት ነዋ! . . .ሶስት ዓመት ተቀምጠው ..." ሻለቃ ዳዊት ወልደጊዎርጊስ

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 06 Sep 2022, 08:08

tolcha wrote:
No One!

Result: Civil War

Final Outcome: Transition Gov
After 1 year, your prediction on result was spot.

tolcha

Post by tolcha » 06 Sep 2022, 08:34

Yeah, I think things are heading that way. I think that is good for every ethnics feel they are treated equally, if at all that could happen.