Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Tough Love for My Fellow Ethiopians: Time to Put Away Childish Things and Grow Up

Post by teodroseIII » 06 Sep 2021, 23:41

Doctors who don’t heal, professors who don’t teach, leaders who don’t lead, Ethiopia is cursed with too many who covet titles while doing none of the work befitting the roles they pretend to fill. It’s sad, I know of hundreds of young Ethiopians who decided to help their community only for their community to chew them up and spit them out. Meanwhile, the Derg generation continues to be lavished with praise and given accolades as they lead Ethiopia right into the abyss as they continue to divide us and turn us against one another through tribalism.

My aim is not to paint with a broad brush, collective judgment is immoral so this article should not be taken as a condemnation of all who were students or older when the Derg rose to power the year I was born. To the contrary, the vast majority of people 60 and above contribute greatly to their communities and are a bedrock of their families. The people I’m referring to are those who waste the precious gifts God gave them to be divisive and seek attention more than they care about helping Ethiopia...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/tough-medanit- ... thiopians/
Last edited by teodroseIII on 07 Sep 2021, 01:38, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Re: Tough Medanit for My Fellow Ethiopians: Time to Put Away Childish Things and Grow Up

Post by Noble Amhara » 07 Sep 2021, 00:00

The Mistake of our Emperor Haile Selassie

The greatest mistake our emperor Haile Selassie I committed was not his alliance with Britain or the wealthy White elites nor was it when he evacuated Ethiopia during WW2 from the Italian Fascists that were dumping mustard gas on our Arbegnoch. The greatest mistake our emperor committed was “Pan-Africanism”. Haile selassie wasted 30 valueble years trying to do something that could never be achieved instead of focusing on Ethiopia he began to waste years and decades on the delusional ideology of Pan Africanism he founded the AU African Unions which has never helped Africa at all. Anything about African unity is solely based on the governments of African nations. Gaddafi also did the same in Libya he attempted to unite Africa with a Gold currency and was overthrown by his own people.

Today I see Isaias Afwerki and Abiy Ahmed trying to repeat the mistake of our Emperor Haile selassie trust me this Pan Africanism will keep us in poverty and suffering for generations. Any Nation that tries to repeat the great mistake of HIM will suffer the consequences.

How can Isaias and Abiy blabber about Pan Africanism when they themselves lock the border between their own countries Ethiopia and Eritrea and ban Ethiopians and Eritreans from trading or any types of economic development!!!

The Solution

The Solution is avoiding the fantasy that never existed. We must focus on ourselves only. We must focus on our people and country. We also must gain sovereignty and modern leaders that don’t try to throw us off into the cliff. The best thing Amhara can do now is establish its own modern leaders that are not scared of telling the truth that will solve almost all problems. We can not continue saying about Ethiopia unity. Why waste time when our own people are in poverty. What do we gain from trying absolutely nothing thus Pan Ethiopianism. Is useless and genocidal for Amhara people. The Amhara in Welega Guraferda are massacred by “other Ethiopians” Amhara cannot continue to live with such savages Amhara civilians must evacuate those Terrorist areas . Amhara must be a nation think for itself fight for itself develop itself care for itself not seperating from Ethiopia but realizing that the best thing we can do is uniting with ourselves and our kind and our state
[color]