Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

Saudi Arabia should stop or made to stop mishandling Tigrayans ( Those in Glass Houses like The Saudi should be careful)

Post by EthioRedSea » 06 Sep 2021, 13:53

Saudi Arabia continues to maltreat Tigrayans ( North Ethiopians from Tigray Region). This is illegal and we need to warn Saudi aRabia that such behaviour is unacceptable in 21st Century. The Saudi Police needs to be warned. They are attacking the refugees from Tigray inhumanely. This is an attack on all people of Tigray. If the government of Saudi Arabia is not happy with the presence of Tigrayans (North Ethiopians) in their territory, then it should repatriate them to Tigray. We need them in our farms and factories.

There is a misunderstanding that Saudi Arabia offers jobs. But Tigray has more opportunities for it's people. In fact, potentially Tigray is wealthier than Saudi Arabia ( a barren country with no farm lands) Tigray should focus and shall export it's goodies to Europe and other liberal Asian countries (China, Korea, India, Pakistan etc).

lil kogne

Re: Saudi Arabia should stop or made to stop mishandling Tigrayans ( Those in Glass Houses like The Saudi should be care

Post by lil kogne » 06 Sep 2021, 18:29

"In fact, potentially Tigray is wealthier than Saudi Arabia ( a barren country with no farm lands) Tigray should focus and shall export it's goodies to Europe and other liberal Asian countries (China, Korea, India, Pakistan etc)." Moyte, Moyte, KKKKKKKK .oh wait a minute, I do agree to an extent that Chigray is more wealthier than the Saud in terms of Kuenti, Qulqual, Qumal, Scabies, Prostitutes, Beggars, Thieves, Homeless children and liers. You got me there Ethioredass. I am sure China, Korea, India, Pakistan etc would be happy to import all that you Chigar have.