Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ittuabafarda

Just Food For Thought!!!!

Post by ittuabafarda » 06 Sep 2021, 00:13

It is reported that the Abiy administration and Eritrean government have reliable information about the size of Debre's army/militia. Debre was able to train close to 200,000 young men as fighting men and women beginning 2014. As smart despots they are, have sensed something is afoot for them that they could not control. They had a pretty good idea that they will lose the mantle of ruling the country as they wish and have been pilfering assets of the military for more than 2 years before the tsunami exploded on them in Oromia and Amhara regions in 2016. They are despots but what makes them different from other despots is they are smart. They were making things insurmountable by making militia training very hard both in Oromia and Amhara regions while they were building their own well armed and trained militia. Their lackeys both in Oromia and Amhara regions were partners-in-crime in this decades' long policy. Eritrea was an excuse for them. Now both Oromia and Amhara regions have to start from scratch. Even the ENDF had to regroup itself. That is why both Amhara and Afar regions needed the help from the ENDF to stop Debre's rampaging army. It is just upsetting to know that while Oromia and Amhara were bust enjoying inciting gerersas and battle cries just telling somewhat folkloric heroic spoils that took place more than a century ago, Debre and his goons were laughing at those two fools building a well equipped army. Those Amhara were driven into a frenzy listening to their Zarraaf licks and their Oromo neighbors were jumping up and down gripped with similar frenzy listening to some gerersas about a made up victory their ancestors achieved on that boogie man Menelik at Chelenqo(Calanqoo). At one such concerts where the victory at Chelenqo was told in an intoxicating gerersa a friend told me an entire audience in Chicago was almost about to start a riot. But at the same time, Debre and his goons were laughing at these two fools and sharpening their tools of war. Now it is like feast of famine where every official in both Oromia and Amhara is running around like a chicken its head suddenly chopped off. Debre has heavy guns and every type shoulder carried arms. He has close to 200,000-men trained army. Even what Bacha told us recently about the demise of 5,600 fighters is factual, Debre will still have more than 190,000 soldiers. It is also reported that Debre did not send Tigrayans alone into Afar and Waldiya but he has a few tour guides who are Amharas and Afars. This is a mirror reflection of 1980. Déjà vu, so to say!!!! Please don’t quote me wrong. I’m not saying Debre is invincible. What I am saying is the ENDF, Amhara and Oromia have to go to work. It is said that parents in Tigray do not cry at the news of their children’s death but they sing and dance. Oromos and Amhara should learn to do the same. Their very existence is predicated on the outcome of this conflict and the outcome should/must/ought to be to their advantage. Period!

TGAA
Member+

Re: Just Food For Thought!!!!

Post by TGAA » 06 Sep 2021, 00:55

Ittuabafarda, you remind me of how weyanes used to spread their propaganda. the Weyane used to send thier propaganda cells in Addis to spread false propaganda using their old ladies. These Tigrian ladies used call the neighborhood women for coffee,so during the coffee ceremony the tigrian lady start to talk about the war , and sympathetically tell the ladies how thousands and thousands of Ethiopian army was killed on so and so front. After the coffee all these women go to their own house and spread the weyanes propaganda not knowing they are being used . What you described was not a secrete --everybody knows that weyaens were firming up their military strength to fend of any possible threat from other Ethiopians specially from Amharas and Oromos. Ethiopians know weyanes train exclusively Tigrians by America in the name of anti-terrorism. Weyeans used to have their own meeting within Ethiopian army. They were state within state. What you are saying is not something new. Let me point on thing that could have made a difference in this war. War is an art. Those who know how to conduct it will win every single time. This tribal politics is blind when it comes assigning the right person based on merit. The disjointed decision making that was on display in the war front has been the result of Ethnic politics , and weyanes took advantage of that. So the answer is unite the people and let the people with knowledge lead the war. weyanes are not a match cause their cause is not just and the Ethiopian people are determine to fight weyanes to death.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 06 Sep 2021, 03:40

TGAA, I concur with the points you made in your comment. I hate to say this but I now suspect that we were not told the truth when Abiy declared unilateral ceasefire and withdrawal from Tigray. Still I want this young and visionary young man, Abiy, to succeed in dragging that gem of the colored and its upright people out of ethnic animosity and abject poverty. But that ain't gonna happened unless a ruling administration is level with its citizens. Yes I understand that there is that 'nation's security'. But to declare by some of its leaders that Debre and his goons have been telling blows that they could not recover from when that was not the case at all. We were told the military was still intact and capable on Monday national mobilization was called on Wednesday. 'The junta was decimated in Northern Wollo but Waldiya is in Debre's hands'. It almost sounds like Ziad Barre's radio during his war with Ethiopia in the 1970's. My Issa friend once told me that the total number of Ethiopian soldiers killed turned out to be more than the total population of the country of Ethiopia. The way he put that to me was so hilarious I was laughing until it hurts, man!! Misinformation is one thing but 'telling stories' is totally different animal. Please help me understand the recent press conference by General Bacha. He told the world that 9 divisions from Debre's army were annihilated and he numbered that to be 5.600. A division usually has 10-12,000 soldiers. So 9 divisions are expected to have 90-108,000 soldiers. May be ENDF has its own structural system. Also he did not tell us where and when that happened. Again I wish the current administration nothing but success in its war with Debre and his goons. Meanwhile, I have prepared myself to hear the worst news from this war. I hope it will not happen but I will not be shocked if Dessie a city with more than 600,000 is overrun by Debre's vagabonds or training his heavy artillery on the capital of the Amhara region. If that happens I will feel very sad for the inhabitants of those two cities but I will not be shocked by such news.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 06 Sep 2021, 21:02

I may add one more concern I have for that country. The first one is Debre and his vagabonds overrunning the country all the way to Addis/Finfine. The other one even more concerning is the possibility of a takeover by the military. That would follow when and if the war fronts turn utter chaotic and are in utter disarray. Such scenario is possible today and most likely after the new parliament takes its seats in the next few weeks. If the new parliament does not come up with a doable plan to bring peace and stability making the current war an on-going bleeder then war fatigue will ultimately begin to set in. If the parliament turns out to be just some collection of smart talkers and zero achievers then that will open the door wide open for the only cohesive group to intervene. That is called coup d’état. Look at what just happened in Guinea. After decades of being the den of brutal despots it finally started tasting the blessings of democracy a few years ago. First national election certified democratic and open to all by foreign and domestic underwriters was conducted a decade ago. But the parliament there turned out to be a podium where smart alecks can show off their skills of making speech. There was no improvement in the citizens’ livelihood except for those in the government, the well connected and parliament. Then prosecuting those who complain and protest at the state of things in the country followed. Many fled the country including those who returned after the 2010 election. The decision by the sitting president to run for the 3rd time was just the last straw. Now a colonel is in charge and has sent the smart alecks back to where they came from. I am not that very concerned about Jula or Bacha but someone away from the limelight waiting for the opportune moment. Who heard about this colonel in Guinea before? For that matter who knew about Abiy Ahmed before he was catapulted to the top? Remember he started his career in the military. He kept his mouth shut like Boris Yeltsin had done for decades. Abiy watched his language from 1993 until 2018 with ‘yes sir, yes sir’. But I still have my lot with him. As I said during numerous occasions in the past I want him to succeed in bringing peace and stability to that conflict riddled/tired country and in the process paving the way for the citizens to pull themselves out of abject poverty. I’m concerned and therefore saying after looking at the experience of other African countries including Ethiopia that there is one or a few ‘low-abiding’ individuals waiting for the opportune time when that country feels it needs another savior one more time. Please note I did not say ‘law-abiding’ but ‘low-abiding’. Merry go round and round and round!!! It will be the all familiar cyclical!!!!

Just another food for thought!!!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 06 Sep 2021, 22:35

ittuabafarda wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 00:13
It is reported that the Abiy administration and Eritrean government have reliable information about the size of Debre's army/militia. Debre was able to train close to 200,000 young men as fighting men and women beginning 2014. As smart despots they are, have sensed something is afoot for them that they could not control. They had a pretty good idea that they will lose the mantle of ruling the country as they wish and have been pilfering assets of the military for more than 2 years before the tsunami exploded on them in Oromia and Amhara regions in 2016. They are despots but what makes them different from other despots is they are smart. They were making things insurmountable by making militia training very hard both in Oromia and Amhara regions while they were building their own well armed and trained militia. Their lackeys both in Oromia and Amhara regions were partners-in-crime in this decades' long policy. Eritrea was an excuse for them. Now both Oromia and Amhara regions have to start from scratch. Even the ENDF had to regroup itself. That is why both Amhara and Afar regions needed the help from the ENDF to stop Debre's rampaging army. It is just upsetting to know that while Oromia and Amhara were bust enjoying inciting gerersas and battle cries just telling somewhat folkloric heroic spoils that took place more than a century ago, Debre and his goons were laughing at those two fools building a well equipped army. Those Amhara were driven into a frenzy listening to their Zarraaf licks and their Oromo neighbors were jumping up and down gripped with similar frenzy listening to some gerersas about a made up victory their ancestors achieved on that boogie man Menelik at Chelenqo(Calanqoo). At one such concerts where the victory at Chelenqo was told in an intoxicating gerersa a friend told me an entire audience in Chicago was almost about to start a riot. But at the same time, Debre and his goons were laughing at these two fools and sharpening their tools of war. Now it is like feast of famine where every official in both Oromia and Amhara is running around like a chicken its head suddenly chopped off. Debre has heavy guns and every type shoulder carried arms. He has close to 200,000-men trained army. Even what Bacha told us recently about the demise of 5,600 fighters is factual, Debre will still have more than 190,000 soldiers. It is also reported that Debre did not send Tigrayans alone into Afar and Waldiya but he has a few tour guides who are Amharas and Afars. This is a mirror reflection of 1980. Déjà vu, so to say!!!! Please don’t quote me wrong. I’m not saying Debre is invincible. What I am saying is the ENDF, Amhara and Oromia have to go to work. It is said that parents in Tigray do not cry at the news of their children’s death but they sing and dance. Oromos and Amhara should learn to do the same. Their very existence is predicated on the outcome of this conflict and the outcome should/must/ought to be to their advantage. Period!
All your crused lander Tigrayan child soldiers are gone!!
All your "We are going to Addis Ababa" bravado is blown like an inflated balloon in one week!!

:P :P 8) 8)
Yes indeed, Mujahideen Tigary is Charging!! :lol: :lol: :P :P

:oops: :oops:

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 07 Sep 2021, 00:21

I wish you did not post such inhuman and gory pictures in here. It does not represent our glorious value. We don't desecrate human remains. We are known to give those who are dead even those enemies killed in battlefields dignified burials. It is against the tenets of both major religions of that glorious country. If you have read the history of the Battle of Adwa those foreigners who were there had talked about the victorious Abyssinian chiefs ordering a day of burials of all those killed during the fighting including the enemy. I know those upright people of Tigray will never allow such barbarism. I know for fact that those noble people of Amhara and Oromia will never condone such abuse of Allah created sacred human bodies. It is so despicable. I don't understand how in the world the editors of this esteemed website let such savagery grace the forum.

ittuabafarda

Post by ittuabafarda » 09 Sep 2021, 21:40

Just various foods for thought!

1) It is reported that Debre has summoned and sent his operatives here among us to pressure the West to declare a genocide in Tigray. You watch! They will get their wishes. I will not be surprised if such designation is announced between now and the next New Year 2022. Debre and his predecessors were not just loafing around since 1991 while their opponents were deafening themselves with their 'feel good' gerersaas and battle cries. Debre and his predecessors were making buddies in every Western capital while staying bosom buddies with their commie 'classmates' in Beijing. Who knows how many the best of the best khamr flowed? Who knows how many trips were made to high-end boutiques and jewelry stores between the Thanksgiving Day and Xmas eve.? Who knows how many birthdays were graced with jaw dropping goodies bonding friendships getting stronger and stronger over the years? They managed to place their best of the best sagacious in result producing locations overseas. They had the money and plenty of it. They had unchallenged power and used that to show the West they were 'it'! They have friends among whom some may have an impossible time to shake off that friendship. What were those pillars of the country, Oromos and Amharas were doing? Don't start with me on that one!!! Please don't!!! One was busy calling the other one a 'neftegna' and in return he will get being called 'Oromo extremist'. These two giant fools did not even realize that Debre and his predecessors were eating their lunch undisturbed for three decades. By the time these two fools woke up from their debilitating slumber their thunder was brazenly stolen as exhibited in this designation campaign. Who cares how many Amharas, Afars and Oromos were murdered? They have committed massacres anyway! Who cares? Who cares?

2) On the news about USA donating TB testing machines to Ethiopia

This is Good Ole USA at its best as always!!! Once more this kindness shows USA is still a land of philanthropists. Ask those two despots in Moscow and Beijing to top that!!! You will get endless supply of AK47''s, BRG's and expensive Migs and SU-29's at tens of millions in US dollars apiece instead so you black folks can continue killing each other to extinction. There is nothing and absolutely nothing to emulate from these two goons. Those of us who had been to Mainland China from the early 1980's thru the early 2000's on business we know how things were even in Guangdong. I can boldly say this. Without US advanced consumerism, commies in Beijing would not have the trillion dollars worth of GDP they brag about it now. None whatsoever!!! Despot Xi is not that dumb and knows this reality very well. It is all bluffing. The foundation to make Commie China the factory of the world was laid down on February 17, 1972 by Nixon. The rest, as they say, is history. Wait a minute before I forget. There is one thing I would like my old country to do what Mao and his despot successors have done since that fateful day in 1972. Stay with Good Ole USA in good terms. Once Khrushchev was quoted to have told the West democracies in the 1950's 'We will bury you. Your grandchildren will all be communists'. Well, well, well!!! It is 2021 and who is still standing with its red, white and blue waving high over his grave? You know the answer unless you choose to tell lies after lies. Nuff said about that!!!!