• Tigrigna/Tigrinya (official working language of the State of Tigray): 5.9%
  • Sidamo: 4%
Source: 2020 CIA WORLD FACTBOOK AND OTHER SOURCES
የተወሰደው፡ https://theodora.com/wfbcurrent/ethiopi ... eople.html

AbebeB
Member+

Re: የ2020 CIA ምዝገባ፡- ዋና ዋና ቋንቋዎችና የተናጋሪዎች ብዛት በኢትዮጵያ

Post by AbebeB » 04 Sep 2021, 21:29

I think there might be overlap that thus even lead to exaggerated percentage of Amharic speaking citizens in Ethiopia.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 06 Sep 2021, 11:17

Selam,
ክፉ ለምን ትመኛለህ/ሽ? ቆማጦች አማሮች እያሉ ጤነኛ ትግራዋይ እንዲሞት ትመኛለህ እንዴ? ቖማጦቹ እኮ ሽታቸው ማስቸገሩ ብቻ አይደለም፣ ስለማይሠሩም አንተ እንዳልከው ቢሆኑ መልካም ነው፡፡እሺ?

kebedegessesse

Post by kebedegessesse » 06 Sep 2021, 13:13

Who supplied the fabricated lies to CIA regarding the validity if this information? May be the worthless junta or its allie Oromuma cadre. Based on the true source, Amharic is spoken by 85% Ethiopians while the 50% speak the Oromo language; 0.15% Tigrigna.
Ayalew Asmamaw

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 06 Sep 2021, 16:51

kebedegessesse wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 13:13
Who supplied the fabricated lies to CIA regarding the validity if this information? May be the worthless junta or its allie Oromuma cadre. Based on the true source, Amharic is spoken by 85% Ethiopians while the 50% speak the Oromo language; 0.15% Tigrigna.
Ayalew Asmamaw
KG,
Do you know even the 29.3% includes anyone speaking Amharic at secondary, teritiary or quaternary level? Therefore, the number in dictated for Amharic speaker t primary level might be as lo as the percentage for Sidama? Therefore, the percentage for Amharic is different from other languages indicated as per native/mother tongue speakers.

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Sep 2021, 17:14

AbebeB,

--- First, the only official source of Ethiopian statistical data is the Central Statistical Agency (CSA). The Ethiopian National Intelligence Agency, for instance, can not be an official statistical data source on any other sovereign country, so is CIA not an authorized population data source of Ethiopia. Unfortunately, the CSA has been a fraud institution due to TPLF manipulation.

---- It does not matter how much language you know or at what stage of your age knew it, as long as you able to speak the language. You can be multi-lingual, which is true in many population of several countries. But in all countries of the world, there is a dominant national language, and this is natural. In the case of Ethiopia, nearly 95% of the population speaks Amharic. You are unnecessarily torturing numbers to scream pleasant lie to your ear - do not tamper evidence for you can't destroy facts. I know you are one of the fluent Amharic and Tigrigna speaker; may be, you have some exposure to Oromigna too, because as TPLF spy learning some basic Oromigna was a requirement to camouflaged yourself as an Oromo.

AbebeB wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 16:51
kebedegessesse wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 13:13
Ayalew Asmamaw
KG,
Do you know even the 29.3% includes anyone speaking Amharic at secondary, teritiary or quaternary level? Therefore, the number in dictated for Amharic speaker t primary level might be as lo as the percentage for Sidama? Therefore, the percentage for Amharic is different from other languages indicated as per native/mother tongue speakers.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 06 Sep 2021, 17:41

Kichamam Mujihadeen - I don’t wish any one to die but woyane Mujahideens. And I don’t need to pray for it ‘cause you’re voluntarily running into the fire like flies. Ask Seyoum mesfin or Abay Tsehay… KIFFU!
AbebeB wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 11:17
Selam,
ክፉ ለምን ትመኛለህ/ሽ? ቆማጦች አማሮች እያሉ ጤነኛ ትግራዋይ እንዲሞት ትመኛለህ እንዴ? ቖማጦቹ እኮ ሽታቸው ማስቸገሩ ብቻ አይደለም፣ ስለማይሠሩም አንተ እንዳልከው ቢሆኑ መልካም ነው፡፡እሺ?

Abere

Post by Abere » 06 Sep 2021, 17:47

During the 1994 TPLF population and Housing Census, the Population Somali and Afar was far larger than the population of Tigray, even if Tigray swallowed the Amhara territories of Humera, Welqaita and Raya. Since these two ethnic regions ( Afar & Somalia) population each of them were far greater than Tigray, the Melese Zenawi minority regime felt threatened because the population of Tigray ranked 5th place - which means belonging among with the smallest regions, not able to fund State TV, or reduced to insignificant number of seats in the parliament. Thus, Meles Zenawi instructed the Central Statistical Authority to cancel the census results of Afar and Somali region and conduct for a second time in the following. For those of us, who think TPLF stole or murdered 5 million Amhara from the census count, this genocide of people on paper was carried out on our Somali and Afar brothers as well. In reality, the Tigray population is less less than even Afar and Somali, on the ground.

EwnetYashenifal

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 06 Sep 2021, 17:58

AbebeB wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 21:29
I think there might be overlap that thus even lead to exaggerated percentage of Amharic speaking citizens in Ethiopia.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since Amharic is being spoken by the vast majority of Ethiopians in all regions, we can safely say that Amharic-speaking citizens may make up approximately 70% of the total population of Ethiopia. That is the reality on the ground. On the contrary, the Oromo language is prevalent only in the Oromia region and makes up only a very small percentage of the languages spoken in other parts of the country. Convince me if you think otherwise and with evidence.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 06 Sep 2021, 22:47

EwnetYashenifal wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 17:58
AbebeB wrote:
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since Amharic is being spoken by the vast majority of Ethiopians in all regions, we can safely say that Amharic-speaking citizens may make up approximately 70% of the total population of Ethiopia. That is the reality on the ground. On the contrary, the Oromo language is prevalent only in the Oromia region and makes up only a very small percentage of the languages spoken in other parts of the country. Convince me if you think otherwise and with evidence.
EwnetYashenifal,
From what you wrote, I can guess you need to know the following first.
  • Language census is taken for the primary level speakers of the language in question: mother tongue or for such as Amharic speakers due to lack of mother tongue (i.e., Amharic may not be associated to parental kinship).
  • Then, with some contingency, automatically subtract the number of all nations/nationalities who do have their own language (i.e., mother tongue). It includes: Oromo nation, Somali, Tigraway, Sidama etc (except Amhara and the nationalities who may have lost their own language).
  • Relate, with some contingency, the number of Amhara (mixed) to number of Amharic speakers.
Then you can roughly calculate the number of primarily Amharic speakers.
I can guess that number may not exceed 3-5 Million as per the current population of Ethiopian empire.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Sep 2021, 02:41

Kichamam Mujahideen - If Amharas are only 3 million, how come 6 million Agames are unable to occupy Gondar & Dessie territory? In fact, the handful Amharas are beating your criminal arse.

End result: 5.5million agames are currently starving while the remaining 1/2 million are spread throughout amhara region looting ሊጥ. KIFFU!

AbebeB wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 22:47
EwnetYashenifal wrote:
AbebeB wrote:

EwnetYashenifal,
  • Language census is taken for the primary level speakers of the language in question: mother tongue or for such as Amharic speakers due to lack of mother tongue (i.e., Amharic may not be associated to parental kinship).
  • Then, with some contingency, automatically subtract the number of all nations/nationalities who do have their own language (i.e., mother tongue). It includes: Oromo nation, Somali, Tigraway, Sidama etc (except Amhara and the nationalities who may have lost their own language).
  • Relate, with some contingency, the number of Amhara (mixed) to number of Amharic speakers.
I can guess that number may not exceed 3-5 Million as per the current population of Ethiopian empire.
Last edited by Selam/ on 07 Sep 2021, 08:51, edited 1 time in total.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 07 Sep 2021, 08:18

Selam/ wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 02:41
Kichamam Mujahideen - If Amharas are only 3 million, how come 6 million Agames are unable to occupy Gondar & Dessie territory. In fact, the handful Amharas are beating your criminal arse.

End result: 5.5million agames are currently starving while the remaining 1/2 million are spread throughout amhara region looting ሊጥ. KIFFU!

AbebeB wrote:
06 Sep 2021, 22:47
EwnetYashenifal wrote:
AbebeB wrote:

EwnetYashenifal,
Salaam,
How come you don't know yet Amhara is not at war front. They are only at the battle field to sing for the army on recess.
No Amhara fighter / hero was recorded in history.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 07 Sep 2021, 09:03

Kichamam Mujahideen - You’re right, Amharas haven’t yet begun to fight. They are just swanking war chanting. And yet thousandth of woyane rats have already perished just by the sound of their Shilelas. Both their bullets and songs are lethal. It’s a curse to be a mujahideen. Don’t you agree? Back to my original point: cut out the dead from your [deleted] statistics. :lol: :lol: :lol: KIFFU!
AbebeB wrote:
07 Sep 2021, 08:18

Salaam,
How come you don't know yet Amhara is not at war front. They are only at the battle field to sing for the army on recess.
No Amhara fighter / hero was recorded in history.