Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TGAA
Member+

Re: የህወሓት መደምሰስ መፍትሄ አይደለም! - Addis Zeybe

Post by TGAA » 04 Sep 2021, 21:02

Weyane serpentine started reading the writing on the wall. Weyanes have to be destroyed till they become meaningless and the Tigry People need to come out of fear of this terrorist Organization in Ethiopia to gain its peace. To cure cancer one doesn't' leave a trace of it in a body. It has to be taken out completely and surely.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 04 Sep 2021, 21:38

sarcasm wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 19:17

How sarcastic from sarcasm, 8)

"የህወሓት መደምሰስ መፍትሄ አይደለም!" Meftihew hiwehat leeloochin sidemessis bichaa new! :lol:

What a self serving cvnning little Red Fox dressed in Sheep skin and trying to stand guard for the Sheep communities! :P

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 05 Sep 2021, 08:06

sun wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 21:38
sarcasm wrote:
04 Sep 2021, 19:17

How sarcastic from sarcasm, 8)

"የህወሓት መደምሰስ መፍትሄ አይደለም!" Meftihew hiwehat leeloochin sidemessis bichaa new! :lol:

What a self serving cvnning little Red Fox dressed in Sheep skin and trying to stand guard for the Sheep communities! :P
That is not what he is saying. He is saying መጠፋፋት ይቅር። He is one of few brave gentlemen who who is happy to say in public what everyone is saying at home but afraid to speak in the media.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 05 Sep 2021, 13:27

<<የትግራይ ትግል የህዝብ ትግል ሆኗል>> ብሎ መንግስት ከገለጠ በኋላ አጠፋለሁ ማለት እብደት መሆኑን ሲነገራቸው የከተማ ተጠቃሚዎችና ቅልብ የቄራ በሬዎቻቸው አረፋ ደፈቃቸው!!

Otherwise,Tewdros, for all intensive purposes is a constitutional revisionist in line with the ideology of Lidetu and Dr. Yilekal who see the danger of the trickster approach of the aforementioned morons.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Sep 2021, 14:07

In fact, unless TPLF is wiped out, totally leaving no trace of its existence, Ethiopia will never be a peaceful country. The Ethiopian foreign enemies keep using them. In fact, their cadres , if ER serves us a guide, have been happy to play the fifth columns part willingly and proudly.
Yes, Ethiopia to be peaceful TPLF must die.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 05 Sep 2021, 16:57

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 14:07
In fact, unless TPLF is wiped out, totally leaving no trace of its existence, Ethiopia will never be a peaceful country. The Ethiopian foreign enemies keep using them. In fact, their cadres , if ER serves us a guide, have been happy to play the fifth columns part willingly and proudly.
Yes, Ethiopia to be peaceful TPLF must die.
Isaias, Abiy, United Arab Emirates and Amhara Regional state all jiontly tried and failed miserably! So the question is 'Who is going to bell the cat?' Enlighten us!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 05 Sep 2021, 20:12

Eden, I thought you are better than that. Let me refresh your memory. Four years ago, TPLF was an omnipotent force. What it said happened. It bought many lackeys at the right time when TPLF said jump how high was their response.
Today TPLF is the most despised political entity that feeds teenagers to bullets.
Today, TPLF is a political party known for making Tigrean mothers childless.
I am not arguing who fought with who. That is none of my business. But I know one fact : no political party in the world made itself irrelevant and death worthy as TPLF. It is a matter of time, Eden, TPLF will not be allowed to exist in any form or shape.
I bet you that with full confidence.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 06 Sep 2021, 07:50

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 20:12
It is a matter of time, Eden, TPLF will not be allowed to exist in any form or shape.
I bet you that with full confidence.
What time frame are we talking? By 2021, 2022 or 2050? Also, the question you have not answered is, "Who will bell the Cat?" Remember that Isaias, Abiy, United Arab Emirates and Amhara Regional state all jointly tried and failed miserably!

Here is one of Aesop's old stories, for those who forgot the the story:

The Mice once called a meeting to decide on a plan to free themselves of their enemy, the Cat. At least they wished to find some way of knowing when she was coming, so they might have time to run away. Indeed, something had to be done, for they lived in such constant fear of her claws that they hardly dared stir from their dens by night or day.

Many plans were discussed, but none of them was thought good enough. At last a very young Mouse got up and said:

"I have a plan that seems very simple, but I know it will be successful.

All we have to do is to hang a bell about the Cat's neck. When we hear the bell ringing we will know immediately that our enemy is coming."

All the Mice were much surprised that they had not thought of such a plan before. But in the midst of the rejoicing over their good fortune, an old Mouse arose and said:

"I will say that the plan of the young Mouse is very good. But let me ask one question: Who will bell the Cat?"

It is one thing to say that something should be done, but quite a different matter to do it.

sarcasm

Post by sarcasm » 22 Sep 2021, 09:05

gearhead wrote:
05 Sep 2021, 13:27
<<የትግራይ ትግል የህዝብ ትግል ሆኗል>> ብሎ መንግስት ከገለጠ በኋላ አጠፋለሁ ማለት እብደት መሆኑን ሲነገራቸው የከተማ ተጠቃሚዎችና ቅልብ የቄራ በሬዎቻቸው አረፋ ደፈቃቸው!!

Otherwise,Tewdros, for all intensive purposes is a constitutional revisionist in line with the ideology of Lidetu and Dr. Yilekal who see the danger of the trickster approach of the aforementioned morons.
True.