Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

My Proposal to TPLF that helps the alliance of OLA and TDF

Post by AbebeB » 12 Aug 2021, 16:22

• OLA will be delighted if TDF controls South Gonder and cuts the road from Bahir Dar to Gonder. In doing so, Welkayit-Tsegede will clear ifself from terrorist Amhara forces. Also, state of Qimant will get a chance to consolidate itself.
  • OLA will be happy if TDF controls Dessie because it allows TDF to get in touch with OLA. It may not be immediate need of TDF to get to Afar region in an aim to contdol the highway to Djibouti
The advantages are the following:
  • Amhara regime lead by Col. Abiy will have no source man power to recruit from, ie, as lo g as Farte is controlled Fote isnot a problem.
  • OLA will clear residues of enemy from Oromia
Note that I was proposing official declaration of agreement between OLA (OLF) and TPLF since Abiy hijacked the course of Transition to Compromised Union of nations in Ethiopian empire.
Now, we should aim freedom from terrorist Amhara forces lead by Col. Abiy Ahmed Ali and re-unite on voluntary basis only.
J

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: My Proposal to TPLF that helps the alliance of OLA and TDF

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Aug 2021, 17:14

This morning Mengisti Tigray released official announcement to the country the joint operation with Oromo and the details will come out soon. The press release is in Amharic video and once I locate it, I will post it for your.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 09 Oct 2021, 22:51

AbebeB wrote:
12 Aug 2021, 16:22
  • OLA will be delighted if TDF controls South Gonder and cuts the road from Bahir Dar to Gonder. In doing so, Welkayit-Tsegede will clear ifself from terrorist Amhara forces. Also, state of Qimant will get a chance to consolidate itself.
  • OLA will be happy if TDF controls Dessie because it allows TDF to get in touch with OLA. It may not be immediate need of TDF to get to Afar region in an aim to contdol the highway to Djibouti
The advantages are the following:
  • Amhara regime lead by Col. Abiy will have no source man power to recruit from, ie, as lo g as Farte is controlled Fote isnot a problem.
  • OLA will clear residues of enemy from Oromia
Note that I was proposing official declaration of agreement between OLA (OLF) and TPLF since Abiy hijacked the course of Transition to Compromised Union of nations in Ethiopian empire.
Now, we should aim freedom from terrorist Amhara forces lead by Col. Abiy Ahmed Ali and re-unite on voluntary basis only.
Halafi Mengedi,
Let us examine. What ignorance and knowledge see in sidelining this proposal?

Jirta

Post by Jirta » 10 Oct 2021, 02:05

I think thi would be the best proposal worthless as compared to the previous plan proposed by TPLF itself. AbebB is a veteran general from TPLF. He is exactly planning the same. I proposed to relocate Addis Ababa to Tigray in between Mekelle and Quehua, then TPLF reach AA soon. Reagrding OLF I know it has no primary political objective other than selling precious stone. The will accept this mersinery proposal immediately. Cleansing the residue of Amhara in Oromia is already on going activity, but just wait a few days all the residue of Oromo and Tigre will be cleared from the whole land of Ethiopia soon. Believe it or not Oromo do not have an inch of land in Ethiopia except the place Borena occupied by the indegenous Ethiopian prom, not the Bantu Oromo migrated from Kenya and Somalia.
ትግራይ እና ትግሬን ተወው:: መቸም አንዱ ሀገር አሸማግሎ ቲኒሽ ፍርፋሪ ስልጣን አናጣም ብለው ነበር ጦርነቱ የጀመሩ ፍርፋሪ ሳይተርፉ እየጠፉልህ ነው::
አቤ ግን ተማርኮ ነበር እዴ የት ጠፍቶ ነው ዛሬ እንገቱን ቀና አድርጎ የጋላ የምርምር ውጤት ይዞ ብቅ ያለው? ለዚህ እኮ ነው ጋላ ቢማር ዝንጀሮ ቢያምር ምን ዋጋ አለው ያለው እምዬ ሚኒሊክ:: አብይም ኦሮሞነቱ ያስጠላው በየ አድባባዩ እያሸማቁት ነው እኮ::