Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

"I raised my concerns about "dehumanising rhetoric" with authorities" Samantha Power USAID

Post by sarcasm » 05 Aug 2021, 05:59

USAID chief concerned by 'dehumanising rhetoric' in Ethiopia amid war in Tigray region

(Reuters) - The head of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) said on Wednesday during a visit to Ethiopia that she had raised her concerns about "dehumanising rhetoric" with authorities, amid war in the country's northern Tigray region.

Samantha Power's visit to the country, and to neighbouring Sudan, this week follows warnings from U.S. President Joe Biden's administration of punitive measures against the Ethiopian government if aid is unable to reach the Tigray region.

Continue reading https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2F52G5

Sabur

Re: "I raised my concerns about "dehumanising rhetoric" with authorities" Samantha Power USAID

Post by Sabur » 05 Aug 2021, 07:19

Telling the Truth to the world is not Dehumanizing.

This lady called Samantha Power is an Angel of Death and Misery.

Check the twitter video below of this Angel Of Death called Samantha Power.

She is a Messenger of Death and Misery !!

sarcasm wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 05:59
USAID chief concerned by 'dehumanising rhetoric' in Ethiopia amid war in Tigray region

(Reuters) - The head of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) said on Wednesday during a visit to Ethiopia that she had raised her concerns about "dehumanising rhetoric" with authorities, amid war in the country's northern Tigray region.

Samantha Power's visit to the country, and to neighbouring Sudan, this week follows warnings from U.S. President Joe Biden's administration of punitive measures against the Ethiopian government if aid is unable to reach the Tigray region.

Continue reading https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN2F52G5