Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: tarik, the son of Tigrayan commercial sex worker and Ahmara tor-Serawit worshiping Isaias of Tembien, Tigray! WEEY G

Post by tarik » 04 Aug 2021, 23:28

Eripoblikan wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 22:52
Anta agame chemlaq. Unlike u i always pray that nature created me PURE BLOOD Eritrean, unlike u trash from cursed-land-tigray who pretends 2 be Eritrea daily. Shut fkkkkk up qommmmal agame. Ignorant, 1st of all i am not amhara, nothing is wrong 2 be amhara, better than ur trash cursed-land-tigray. Moran in derg and hailesellasie era more troops were from oromia and ur trash tigray and some amharas as well, ur hate and fear of amhara ppl is what lead 2 z collapse of ur terrorist-tigray-tplf in z first place, It seems u still didn't learn. Anyhow we Eritreans would rather deal with our amhara neighbours that ur backstabbing always begging and cry babies called cursed-lan-tigray. dumbarse always hungry agame from cursed-land-tigray moran. :lol: :mrgreen:

Deqi-Arawit

Re: tarik, the son of Tigrayan commercial sex worker and Ahmara tor-Serawit worshiping Isaias of Tembien, Tigray! WEEY G

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 04 Aug 2021, 23:39

Tarik and Wujale-Er are digital woyanes. the fact they are trying harder to become Eritreans says a lot about these rascals.

People should observe their attitude and the way they insult Oromos, despite Eritreans don't have any beef against the Oromo.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Aug 2021, 00:16

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 23:39
People should observe their attitude and the way they insult Oromos, despite Eritreans don't have any beef against the Oromo.
ቢንጎ! ምስ ኦሮሞ ብመሬት ኣይንራኸብ ብባሕሪ። እዞም ደቂ ጾመቅቲ ስዋ፡ ከም ኣይኦም ኢሰያስ ኣብ እንዳ ስዋ ዝዓበዩ ግና፡ ብዛዕባ ዝፈልጥዎን ዘይፈልጥዎን ዓጀውጀው ይብሉ።

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 05 Aug 2021, 01:20

On this forum, Tarik, you began as wannabe Akele Guzay, you used to insult Eritreans from Seraye day and night. 8) Need I say more ? :twisted: :lol: You even teamed up with Halafi just to do that. :twisted: Tarik aka Z-rock(As Tigrayan) aka blackhole aka ti-t for t-at, Ape Abraham, Tesfa, etcc.. .You have been here for a long time trying to divide Eritreans by regions. You hate the agames but you love the amharas. :lol: :lol: You scream for Eritreans to die for a cause only that benefits the amharas .......Trust me, the amharas would never give up screaming ቀይ ባህራችን Just because Isayas aligned himself with the amharas, perhaps as what he used to call it as ስሙር ግንባር :lol: as Jebha would hope for ፍፁም ስምረት that is perhaps what Isayas has with the amharas. Temporary allies . Amharas know it, Isayas knows it. The Eritrean people have no say so in their own affairs ......Anyhow, Tarik you are one conniving adgi wedi torserawt. :twisted: :lol: The problem is, when the amhara power gets ripe for Eritrean invasion, Isayas would be long gone. :twisted:
Last edited by Blueshift on 05 Aug 2021, 08:48, edited 1 time in total.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Aug 2021, 01:29

Present aka blueshift

Why you love to lie about Amhara?

Eritrea is a force of peace and stability in the Horn of Africa!

Period

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 05 Aug 2021, 01:37

Inferiori,

We have been witnessing the amhara diaspora disrespect for Eritrean independence for many years. Even Meles was labelled as trojan horse for Eritreans by the amharas. I have nothing against the amharas. But, I know you guys are as expansionists if not worse than the agames are. You are just waiting for a proper time. :twisted: :lol: You are expansionists. You believe you own Ethiopian history that includes Eritrea. Again, I have nothing against amharas. I just think the Eritrean people need to be on the look out. Unfortunately, Eritreans have zero decision making on their very own country. The cadres here could care less about Eritrea. What ever Isayas decides they will cheer for. :twisted:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Aug 2021, 01:48

eripoblican aka mahal stop lying the people of Awre of Tembien have very different phenotype then that of Isaias. Isaias is pure blooded asmaran Eritrean the founder of the EPLF and shabia movement also the pdfg movement is all by Isaias it feels good to be in alliance with the founder of EPLF :lol: 8)

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 05 Aug 2021, 02:21

Inferiori,

Isayas is not going to be judged by who his ancestors were but by what standards he ruled Eritrea. BTW, he is one of the founders EPLF. He is not the sole founding father. He is one of them. Eritrean liberation movement founder's name is Idris Mohamed Awate. :lol: For instance, Mesfin Hagos was with Isayas the whole time during the liberation days.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Aug 2021, 02:49

Isaias is just one Eritrean! There’s millions of them 8) :lol:
Blueshift wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:21
Inferiori,

Isayas is not going to be judged by who his ancestors were but by what standards he ruled Eritrea. BTW, he is one of the founders EPLF. He is not the sole founding father. He is one of them. Eritrean liberation movement founder's name is Idris Mohamed Awate. :lol: For instance, Mesfin Hagos was with Isayas the whole time during the liberation days.

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 05 Aug 2021, 06:30

Oh look. A greedy expansionist Neftegna pretending to be more Eritrean than us, deqebat Eritreans.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Noble Amhara wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:49
Isaias is just one Eritrean! There’s millions of them

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Aug 2021, 06:32

Eripoblikan wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 06:30
Oh look. A greedy expansionist Neftegna pretending to be more Eritrean than us, deqebat Eritreans.
:lol: :lol:
Noble Amhara wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 02:49
Isaias is just one Eritrean! There’s millions of them
Amhara relations with Isaias hasn’t changed a bit since 2019. Don’t expect any drama between eritrea and Amhara government. In a weyane free environment there is stability and peace something you don’t understand (mahal ye wukro anderty junta)

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 05 Aug 2021, 08:47

Inferiori wrote,
Amhara relations with Isaias hasn’t changed a bit since 2019.
What about the Eritrean people ? It is about Isayas, not the people. Isn't it ? :evil:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Aug 2021, 08:52

Blueshift wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 08:47
Inferiori wrote,
Amhara relations with Isaias hasn’t changed a bit since 2019.
What about the Eritrean people ? It is about Isayas, not the people. Isn't it ? :evil:
Why so emotional inferior donkey?

Question ! Is the American 🇺🇸 and the British 🇬🇧 relations between the people or the government

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 05 Aug 2021, 09:05

VIVA AMHARA AND VIVA ERITREA & FKKKK U CURSED-LAND-TIGRAY PPL.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 05 Aug 2021, 12:01

Adgi wedi torserawit Tarik,

What does Raesi Woldemichael Eritrean/Tigrayan has to do with the Qimant Theodore ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inferiori,

Did you call me donkey, Donkey :lol: :lol:

Stupid aszz Donkey, the American and the British governments are the voice of the respective people. They are chosen by the people. Shyyt head. :lol: :lol:

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Aug 2021, 12:31

Blueshift wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 12:01

What does Raesi Woldemichael Eritrean/Tigrayan has to do with the Qimant Theodore ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inferiori,

Stupid aszz Donkey, the American and the British governments are the voice of the respective people. They are chosen by the people. Shyyt head. :lol: :lol:
Blueshift,

Indeed he is wedi torserawit or one of diQalu torserawit as we call them in Eritrea.

I disagree with deQi, he believes that he is a digital weyanne and which is wrong and I disagree with brother Eripoblican, he believes that he is from gojjam and which I believe is wrong (Qurub abziHeyo keykewn.. Nebsey laAli tseQileya gin natey observation iyu.. YiQreta) lol.

Having said that....

The torserawit father of the dude is gondere. Gojjames and the shoa amhara do not worship the lunatic tedros. The gonderes do and hence you see him here lionizing the lunatic tedros in many of his posts.

In conclusion,

I believe the 2 characters namely tarik and toj wejalle gelemele are different, the latter is the dumbest but both ain't eritreans.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 05 Aug 2021, 12:43

we love Atse tewodros just as much as beautiful vibrant Gonderes! you stupid agame aka EDEN leba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI Atse Tewodros's Mother was a Sayint BeteAmharaPrincess his dad was Dembian Amhara king!!!!!

!

kerenite wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 12:31
Blueshift wrote:

Inferiori,

Blueshift,

Indeed he is wedi torserawit or one of diQalu torserawit as we call them in Eritrea.

I disagree with deQi, he believes that he is a digital weyanne and which is wrong and I disagree with brother Eripoblican, he believes that he is from gojjam and which I believe is wrong (Qurub abziHeyo keykewn.. Nebsey laAli tseQileya gin natey observation iyu.. YiQreta) lol.

Having said that....

The torserawit father of the dude is gondere. Gojjames and the shoa amhara do not worship the lunatic tedros. The gonderes do and hence you see him here lionizing the lunatic tedros in many of his posts.

In conclusion,

I believe the 2 characters namely tarik and toj wejalle gelemele are different, the latter is the dumbest but both ain't eritreans.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 05 Aug 2021, 13:43

Noble Amhara wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 12:43
we love Atse tewodros just as much as beautiful vibrant Gonderes! you stupid agame aka EDEN leba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI Atse Tewodros's Mother was a Sayint BeteAmharaPrincess his dad was Dembian Amhara king!!!!!

!

kerenite wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 12:31
Blueshift wrote:

Inferiori,

Blueshift,

Having said that....

In conclusion,

You Himar amharay,
Eris do not harbor any deep rooted hatred towards you aadug sefi amhara hizb but against your elites the QEY BAHRACHIN lots.

Are you one of the QEY BAHRACHIN dreamers?

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 05 Aug 2021, 15:53

Kerenait,

You are right. Actually, Tarik had confessed once to Misraq that he was from Welqait, the amhara part. Misraq, Tarik, and Halafi used to work as teams to insult the people of Seraye from Eritrea. Can you believe Misraq doing sh--t like that. :lol: Tarik as Black Hole, told her that he spoke, Arabic, Tigrait and Tigrigna. It was a circus I tell ya. :lol: :lol: Boy, what do you know. So far I posted 666...the devil's number. :twisted: I better post the next one for the devil will be free and all hell will break lose up until I get out of it. . :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Blueshift on 05 Aug 2021, 16:05, edited 1 time in total.