Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Agame are so Stupid that they Actually Think They Can fight And Win Without Food, Logistics, Fuel, and Total Quarantined

Post by sesame » 04 Aug 2021, 19:11

What kind of morons must these Agames be to think that they can fight a nation 20 times their population and when they are totally surrounded and under quarantine? They have no food other than the expired wheat that comes to them from Ethiopia. There is no money supply. No trade. No banking service. No supplies of arms, ammunition or medicine. There is no fuel, electricity and there is no connection with the outside world. The siege will continue until every living Agame understands what a hopeless situation they have created for themselves. Agames have to be totally defeated physically and psychologically if the region is going to have peace.

sesame
Member+

Re: Agame are so Stupid that they Actually Think They Can fight And Win Without Food, Logistics, Fuel, and Total Quarant

Post by sesame » 04 Aug 2021, 20:08

Agames like Halafi, Yabello, dimwit and thomas are so dumb that when they claim their rag-tag militia is deep in Gonder or wello, they don't ask themselves the simple question, what are the militia eating? How are they moving around?

dimwitted Agames, an army needs to be supplied with food, ammunition and fuel to mover around. Your fara generals are so stupid they rushed into Amhara and Afar kilils thinking they can just march on and are now stuck and getting decimated. It was the classic "draw and decimate" strategy that the Ethiopian military played on the fara Agame generals. You see, no one is going to save them now. They are finished!

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Agame are so Stupid that they Actually Think They Can fight And Win Without Food, Logistics, Fuel, and Total Quarant

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Aug 2021, 20:25

Not stupid to the extent you think they are. The current misadventures is to invite international intervention. In their wish however misread the world.
They can buy some journalists, NGO guys, career diplomats, and even politicians, but the world at large cannot be laser focused about Ethiopia, particularly its tiny Tigray region.
If you just read what the TPLF cadres write here on ER, and their delusion leader Getachew says the world stops functioning except thinking about the “ misery” of Tigray. That is not true.
On the contrary their open invitation of foreigners in Ethiopian domestic politics galvanized Ethiopian nationalism to its peak.
Who said for every action there is counter reaction, or something like that . A physicist. Whoever he is he is right.

sesame
Member+

Post by sesame » 04 Aug 2021, 20:56

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 20:25
Not stupid to the extent you think they are. The current misadventures is to invite international intervention. In their wish however misread the world.
They can buy some journalists, NGO guys, career diplomats, and even politicians, but the world at large cannot be laser focused about Ethiopia, particularly its tiny Tigray region.
If you just read what the TPLF cadres write here on ER, and their delusion leader Getachew says the world stops functioning except thinking about the “ misery” of Tigray. That is not true.
On the contrary their open invitation of foreigners in Ethiopian domestic politics galvanized Ethiopian nationalism to its peak.
Who said for every action there is counter reaction, or something like that . A physicist. Whoever he is he is right.
I beg to disagree totally. No one comes to aid of an invading gang of terrorists that has openly vowed to march to Addis. If they wanted external intervention, they had better had played the victim and asked their diaspora kids to continue rolling. By getting out of their kilil and moving into Amhara and Afar, they have made it impossible for their American masters to act. They even took out of the table the fake famine scenario because if Tigray was starving, why the heck is the TPLF gang fighting?

I agree with you that they have in fact helped Ethiopians to galvanize their efforts and may have done Ethiopia a huge favour with this monumental blunder. It was a remarkable thing to witness Oromos, Somalis and Afars united to decimate the thugs! I insist that they are the dumbest people in the world, devoid of any sense, and forever doomed to miscalculate. The need to be taught a lesson, and I believe they will, to know their small place in the scheme of things!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 04 Aug 2021, 21:39

sesame, I do not see our disagreement. I am not saying the Americans troops are going to fight side by side with TPLF. I understand American politics reasonably. There is a zero chance of Americans sending of troops to Ethiopia . What I mean by international intervention is to pressure Abiy to negotiate. That is the whole drama about in my opinion