Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

Oh…No!….I am sorry AbaQ and QB

Post by euroland » 04 Aug 2021, 17:56

Your last Hope just dashed out :lol:
Your handler, the crack head, Samantha Power has gotten humiliated by the Dr. Abiy and left Addis tonight, her tail between her skinny legs.

After desperately tried to meet him and no one bothers to see her; I heard she drove by to the Menelik Palace with her driver and circled around the palace like a stocker and obsessed girlfriend hoping to see Dr, Abiy in a yard and to call his name to let her in :lol:

AbaQ, Dr. Abiy ain’t the poor Sudanese leaders who had given this Ho a red carpet treatment for a few thousand dollars donation. You were hoping she would order Dr. Abiy to stop decimating her slave, the Weyane; unfortunately, that never happened.

Do you wonder where Dr. Abiy has learned from?…like being a proud and confident leader who never bend for a few load of wheat donation? You got that right, his mentor, the killer of Weyane; PIA!!

On the good note: She was able to talk to a security guy at the ministry of Peace; and I head she is “satisfied” with that; perhaps that’s what the protocol allows.

euroland
Member+

Re: Oh…No!….I am sorry AbaQ and QB

Post by euroland » 04 Aug 2021, 20:15

AbaQ

This got be the second saddest day of your life….first being when you found out that you were an agame at age 5