Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

How many children has got Samanta Power?

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Aug 2021, 14:30

To have a child or children is not a must for many citizens of the world, but when it comes to a commissioner of a major humanitarian aid organisation we should have a different yardstick. To have a child is to guage how good you value family as the basic foundation of humanity and specially the most vulnerable sectors of the human societies, which are children.

To lead a family is one of the unwritten criteria of candidating someone for a given public service. In the same token an aid organisation as a philantropic may also be required to show how much soft spot on its heart it has for the more vulnerable and the foundation of the humanity.

Family value is supposed to be one of the key foundations of humanity and its sustainability.

I am just interested to know how much Mrs. Power share these values of humanity as a commissioner of a major aid for humanitarian, and she may tell how she treats her own family, including children, while distributing aids to the others in far away places of this world.

Wedi
Member+

Re: How many children has got Samanta Power?

Post by Wedi » 04 Aug 2021, 14:49

Samanta Power has no child or family. She is war monger and corrupt woman. She is an Irish immigrant. Remember that she is the one who destroyed Libya and made Libya to be the BIGGEST slave trade market/country in the world in the 21st century

Three women, loads of lies and the destruction of Libya

Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice and Samantha Power were the three principal advocates of war against Libya in 2011, setting the North African nation on a free fall ever since. Demonstrations broke out in some Libyan cities against the government of late Muammar Gaddafi in February 2011, in what became known as the "Arab Spring" that engulfed the region. However, Libya's promised spring turned into a destructive autumn during which Gaddafi was murdered on 20 October, 2011, and Libya was left anguishing in lawlessness, courtesy of the three women.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20201 ... -of-libya/

Libya's slaves: 'I was sold'

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 04 Aug 2021, 15:14

Then, I may guess that her altruism should have started direct from her own home and showed the affection she had for others right out there, in her own home.

She could have pursued a different career but not a humanitarian organisation she is claiming to lead and "affectionately shed her tears" for the needy children in Ethiopia's Tigray region.

Is she certified that she can't have a child or she opted to have a different life style and opted to not have any??

In the latter case, we may ask subsequent questions of about where her such soft spot of heart was back then that she is having currently for the children of Tigray in Ethiopia?

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 04 Aug 2021, 15:48

DefendTheTruth wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 15:14
Then, I may guess that her altruism should have started direct from her own home and showed the affection she had for others right out there, in her own home.

She could have pursued a different career but not a humanitarian organisation she is claiming to lead and "affectionately shed her tears" for the needy children in Ethiopia's Tigray region.

Is she certified that she can't have a child or she opted to have a different life style and opted to not have any??

In the latter case, we may ask subsequent questions of about where her such soft spot of heart was back then that she is having currently for the children of Tigray in Ethiopia?
Defend,

Since when is having children a sign of "responsibility"? Don't go there!

The opposite is probably true.

Just because you have a poor public relation as a government, don't blame the international community for your problems.

Why would she have kids? She no longer need them to help around the farm. Samantha doesn't need her kids to immigrate to go off to the Arab world or big cities and send money home, nor she expect them to care for her in her old age like you. :P

Hell, here in the US folks can’t even expect to stay married, in which case children involved thoroughly suffer.

'

Tota66

Post by Tota66 » 04 Aug 2021, 16:49

DefendTheTruth wrote:

Ooh so desperate! Idi Amin's cadres becomin nervous..

Educator

Post by Educator » 05 Aug 2021, 00:44

Wey gud. Ethiopians are this low? I used to be proud of my Ethiopian identity. But now seeing so many idea-poor i sult-filled individuals, i started to feel somehow ashamed.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 05 Aug 2021, 14:06

Dawi wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 15:48
DefendTheTruth wrote:

Defend,

Since when is having children a sign of "responsibility"? Don't go there!

The opposite is probably true.

Just because you have a poor public relation as a government, don't blame the international community for your problems.

Why would she have kids? She no longer need them to help around the farm. Samantha doesn't need her kids to immigrate to go off to the Arab world or big cities and send money home, nor she expect them to care for her in her old age like you. :P

Hell, here in the US folks can’t even expect to stay married, in which case children involved thoroughly suffer.

'
Dawi,

don't go there? Is it any different from shutting my mouth?

I am entitled to my mind, I guess.

Every job has got a requirement that needs to be fulfilled before the position is awarded.

A humanitarian organization is supposed to be about humanity, I guess.

If it is about humanity then the best place to start with should the very foundation of humanity itself. There wouldn't have been humanity if it was not a family in the world. Family is the foundation in my view (you can be of a different opinion and inclination).

If you think otherwise, then in my view you are also not entitled to cater for humanity, which humanitarian aid is a part.

Did you ever see somewhere be a family minister while the person doesn't have own family?

Did you see anywhere in the world a a religious leader while the person is not religious?

So, what should be different in this case?

It seems that you are confusing freedom with responsibility and qualification for the same responsibility.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 05 Aug 2021, 14:51

DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:06

Defend,

My point meant to show our "family planning" sucks! We may not want to talk about that now.

On the other hand, the childless are probably the best in such responsibly of leadership.

Short notice travel to dangerous places like Tigre is not compatible with parenting! Imagine Samantha having children to worry about? She decided not travel there but, would you go to that hell hole? To talk to TPLF with an army of children? C'mon!

“Travelling to places like Iraq and Nepal, I missed birthdays, my daughter’s first day of Kindergarten, her county spelling bee competition - you never get those years back” Photograph: Andrew McConnell/Panos/DFID

"..James Foley had just been beheaded and I was not in the best mental state to be planning a trip to Iraq. How do you tell your wife that your NGO’s emergency response work in Kurdistan requires you to be based just 60km away from ISIS strongholds? It doesn’t make for a great conversation starter at dinner..."

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 08 Aug 2021, 17:04

Dawi wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:51
My point meant to show our "family planning" sucks! We may not want to talk about that now.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 09 Aug 2021, 02:57

Dawi wrote:
08 Aug 2021, 17:04
Dawi wrote:

Dawi,

please note the difference between convenience and value and then clarify about which one you are talking about here.

Aba

Post by Aba » 09 Aug 2021, 03:13

Bozzos,
You guys should focus on your vicious animal and his vicious treatment of the people of Eritrea and their children

Please wait, video is loading...

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Aug 2021, 09:01

Dawi wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 14:06

Defend,

On the other hand, the childless are probably the best in such responsibly of leadership.

Short notice travel to dangerous places like Tigre is not compatible with parenting! Imagine Samantha having children to worry about? She decided not travel there but, would you go to that hell hole? To talk to TPLF with an army of children? C'mon!

“Travelling to places like Iraq and Nepal, I missed birthdays, my daughter’s first day of Kindergarten, her county spelling bee competition - you never get those years back” Photograph: Andrew McConnell/Panos/DFID

"..James Foley had just been beheaded and I was not in the best mental state to be planning a trip to Iraq. How do you tell your wife that your NGO’s emergency response work in Kurdistan requires you to be based just 60km away from ISIS strongholds? It doesn’t make for a great conversation starter at dinner..."
Dawi,
all of your associates are going the route of non-return, oh your luck!

After Ermias Legesse now Samanta Power also declared persona non-grata in the land of Ethiopians, both because of their boundless lies.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 21 Aug 2021, 09:09

Defende the lie,

You stupid guerilla, that is her business. Not yours. Idiot. The black man is indeed cursed. No brains at all. Off course, there are few exceptions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Aug 2021, 09:26

Filthy,

here is the content that you can refute, if you were capable, else yes it is your business to open your boundless filthy mouth in the internet and it is the business of your masters to try to camouflage their dirty business under the cover of humanitarian aid, the woman can't be humanitarian while also contravening with the very value of humanitarianism at the same time.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Aug 2021, 15:50

Blueshift wrote:
21 Aug 2021, 09:09
Defende the lie,

You stupid guerilla, that is her business. Not yours. Idiot. The black man is indeed cursed. No brains at all. Off course, there are few exceptions. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr. Her Business, it is not yet said that it was her organisation but still I wouldn't be surprised if Samanta Power might be incriminated for the following video's crime scene.