Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
TGAA
Member+

ኢትዮጵያን ለመታደግ እነሱን እስከ ሲኦል ደጃፍ ድረስ ከመሸኘት አንዝልም

Post by TGAA » 04 Aug 2021, 13:20

:lol: :lol: ይድረስ ለአሳማው ጌታቸው ረዳ

እነሱ ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ እስከ ሲኦል ለመጓዝ ወደዋል፤ እኛ ደግሞ ኢትዮጵያን ለመታደግ እነሱን እስከ ሲኦል ደጃፍ ድረስ ከመሸኘት አንዝልም” አቶ ግዛቸው ሙሉነህ

(አሚኮ) የአማራ ክልል የመንግሥት ኮምዩኒኬሽን ጉዳዮች ጽሕፈት ቤት ዋና ዳይሬክተር ግዛቸው ሙሉነህ በወቅታዊ ጉዳይ እንደተናገሩት አሸባሪው የትህነግ ቡድን ኢትዮጵያን ለማፍረስ ያነገበውን የጥፋት ራዕይ ለማሳካት እንዲቻለው ቅድሚያ የአማራን ዘር በማጥፋት ተግባር ላይ ከተሰማራ ከ50 ዓመታት በላይ አልፎታል፡፡ ከ1970ዎቹ እስከ አሁንም ድረስም አልታቀበም፤ ለዚህ እውነታ የወልቃይት እና የማይካድራ ምድር ህያው እማኞች ናቸው ብለዋል፡፡

ስለ ሰው ልጆች የሰብዓዊ እና ዴሞክራሲያዊ መብቶች መከበር ተቆርቋሪ ነን የሚሉት አንዳንድ ዓለም አቀፍ መንግሥታዊ ያልሆኑ ድርጅቶች የትህነግን እኩይ ሥራ ከማውገዝ ይልቅ ከወልቃይት እስከ ማይካድራ ምድር ድረስ በድብቅና በገሃድ በፈጸማቸው የዘር ማጥፋት ወንጀሎች ሁሉ አይተው እንዳላዩ ሰምተው እንዳልሰሙ መሆንን መርጠዋል ነው ያሉት፡፡

አቶ ግዛቸው እንዳሉት በግብረ ሠናይ ድርጅት ስም ቢቋቋሙም ህብረታቸው ግን ከግብረ እኩይ ቡድኖች ጋር መሆኑን ዛሬም በሚያሳዩት ተግባር እያረጋገጡልን ይገኛሉ፡፡ አሸባሪው ትህነግ የአማራን ዘር ለማጥፋት በተጓዘው የ50 ዓመታት የጥፋት ጉዞው ሁሉ እነዚህ አካላት በእርዳታ ሥም ከሚያስገቡት የስንዴ ቋጠሮ ጋር ነፍጥ እየቋጠሩ ከበርሃ እስከ ቤተ መንግሥት ሲጋልቡት ኖረዋል፤ ዛሬም የትህነግ ጠበቃ ሆነው ነጻነታችንን በስንዴ እንድንለውጥ ለባርነት አጭተውናል ብለዋል፡፡

ኢትዮጵያዊነታችንን በምጽዋት ከሚሠጡት ስንዴ ያነሰ መሆንን ለማሳመን ነጋ ጠባ ያልፈነቀሉት ድንጋይ ያልወረወሩብን አለት የለም ያሉት አቶ ግዛቸው በሰብዓዊ እርዳታ ስም ፖለቲካዊ ቀንበራቸውን ለመጫን የዛቻ ናዳ እያወረዱ እንደሚገኙ ጠቅሰዋል፡፡

“ረስተውት እንጂ ኢትዮጵያውያን ነጻነታቸውን ለመግፈፍ የተቃጣባቸውን ዲፕሎማሲ ቀመስ ዛቻ እንደምን ባለ መንገድ እንደመከቱት እቴጌ ጣይቱን ታሪክ ለአፍታ ያህል ማስታወስ ይበቃል፡፡ እኛ ኢትዮጵያውያን ነጻነታችንን በስንዴ፤ ብኩርናችንን በምስር የምንለውጥ ከንቱዎች አይደለንም” ብለዋል፡፡

በትናንሽ ድሎች የምንኩራራ፣ በጥቃቅን ስህተቶች የምንበረግግ ድንጉጥ ሕዝቦች አይደለንም፤ ባንዳነትን ከወራሪነት አሳንሰን አናይም፤ ለሁለቱም ምህረት አልነበረንም፤ ዛሬም የለንም ነው ያሉት፡፡

“አባቶቻችን በትላንቶቹ ወራሪዎችና በተላላኪ ባንዳዎቻቸው ላይ ያሳረፏቸው ሰይፎች ምስክር ናቸው። የእኛ የልጆቻቸው መንገድም ይሄው ነው” ብለዋል፡፡

ዋና ዳይሬክተሩ አሸባሪው ትህነግ ከእርዳታ ስንዴ ጋር ቀብድ የተቀበለውን ሀገር የማፍረስ አጀንዳ ለመፈጸም እስከ ሲዖል ድረስ ለመግባት ወስኖ ጉዞ መጀመሩን ገልጸው ኢትዮጵያን ለመታደግ እኛደግሞ እነሱን እስከ ሲኦል ደጃፍ ድረስ ከመሸኘት አልዛልንም ነው ያሉት፡፡ አሁንም እየፈጸምን የምንገኘው ራስን የመከላከል ተጋድሎ ለአሸባሪው ትህነግ ከሚደረግለት መመለሻ የሌለው ሲኦላዊ ሽኝት ማዕቀፎች መካከል አንዱ ነው ብለዋል፡፡

በዚህ የሲኦል ሽኝት ተጋድሎ ላይ ተቀናጅተው የተሰለፉት የሀገር መከላከያ ሠራዊት፣ የአማራ ልዩ ኃይልና ሚሊሻ እንዲሁም የሁሉም ብሔር ብሔረሰቦች ኃይሎች ትህነግን ወደ ሲኦል ከመሸኘት የሚዝል ክንድም ሆነ የሚያዝን ልብ እንደሌለም አስገንዝበዋል፡፡

EPRDF

Re: ኢትዮጵያን ለመታደግ እነሱን እስከ ሲኦል ደጃፍ ድረስ ከመሸኘት አንዝልም

Post by EPRDF » 04 Aug 2021, 13:34

በዚህ በሰለጠነ ዘመንና ዓመተ ምሕረት፣ ማንኛውም ግጭቶች በጠረጴዛ ዙሪያ በሚፈቱበት መንፈቅ፣ የአንዱ የኢትዮጵያ ማህበረሰብ ክፍል ላይ ግድያና የዘር ማጥፋት ክተት እያሳወጁ፣ ኢትዮጵያን እታደጋለሁ ማለት ማፌዝ ልበለው ማላገጥ፣ እኔ እንጃ።

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 04 Aug 2021, 13:59

EPRDF wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 13:34
በዚህ በሰለጠነ ዘመንና ዓመተ ምሕረት፣ ማንኛውም ግጭቶች በጠረጴዛ ዙሪያ በሚፈቱበት መንፈቅ፣ የአንዱ የኢትዮጵያ ማህበረሰብ ክፍል ላይ ግድያና የዘር ማጥፋት ክተት እያሳወጁ፣ ኢትዮጵያን እታደጋለሁ ማለት ማፌዝ ልበለው ማላገጥ፣ እኔ እንጃ።
One begs to ask the logics of how it is plausible to sit idle while all intents and practices are indicative of what TPLF is all about. I perfectly understand the capacity of hate to relegate one's reasoning to irrelevance. However, to expound something that disregards the reasons why in the first place, as a country, we are in such conundrum is something that TPLF cadres seem to always forget about.

Now go back to the same table you would have preferred to be sitting around and ask your self why TPLF mercilessly murdered the soldiers at the North command and why the same fascists unleashed their Samri herds and ethnically cleansed those they equate with the poor donkey. You probably will end up talking to your poor soul and still try to justify how killing the donkey can never be to equate as genocide. :mrgreen:

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 04 Aug 2021, 14:34

EPRDF -- How comfortably you reason with double personality within is amazing . Your high moral standard is applicable when it is usful to defend weyans though you know they are the one who instigate the issue . This statement is a response to your leader Getachew who publicly said that he will go to hell if need be to break up Ethiopia, why do you think is the wrong to take him to hell,where he wants to venture in order to break up Ethiopia,and dump him there in order to save Ethiopia? Came back to offer your advice when Getachew proclaims that he will sit around the table to resolve all issues peacefully and most of all Ethiopia sovereignty is not part of the negotiation card . Then only then you have a winning advice to give.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 04 Aug 2021, 15:18

Wendime Zalmaknun,

Southern, eastern and western commands came and had stationed nearby Tigray region not to sing gospel or to dance eskista. Visiting the military institutions of each other by the head of the states of Eritrea and Ethiopia was not merely a picnic trip. All those shirgud were a war preparation and to kill TPLF, and so why would one surprise because TPLF took a preemptive strike? Both sides are equally responsible to ignite the war. The different is ወያኔ ማኖ ነካ፣ አለቆችህ ኢሪጎሬ አገኙ።

I don't know why whenever anti-war sentiment is reflected, the mahbere qidusan and cadres like yourself are jumping to tell woyane this wayane that northern command and shiiit.

Besides, I'm not here to defend Woyane. What Woyane had done prior to the war and its long twenty-seven years of rein, we all know, the whole Ethiopia people know. If your folks in Arat kilo had the competency, they could have gone after the people in charge in the Tigray politics without going in the full scale of war that flips the whole region and the country upside down.

BTW your king when used to preach Ye tigray hizb werq naw I recommended this viewtopic.php?f=2&t=198588#p972526

When the war started and the first bullet was shot I commented this
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235560#p1116624
ቀኑን አመሳክር፣ ሰከን ብለህ አንብብና ሁለተኛ ወያኔ ወያኔ እያልክ አጨቅጭቀኝ። goodbye!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 04 Aug 2021, 16:20

EPRDF wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 15:18
Wendime Zalmaknun,

Southern, eastern and western commands came and had stationed nearby Tigray region not to sing gospel or to dance eskista. Visiting the military institutions of each other by the head of the states of Eritrea and Ethiopia was not merely a picnic trip. All those shirgud were a war preparation and to kill TPLF, and so why would one surprise because TPLF took a preemptive strike? Both sides are equally responsible to ignite the war. The different is ወያኔ ማኖ ነካ፣ አለቆችህ ኢሪጎሬ አገኙ።

I don't know why whenever anti-war sentiment is reflected, the mahbere qidusan and cadres like yourself are jumping to tell woyane this wayane that northern command and shiiit.

Besides, I'm not here to defend Woyane. What Woyane had done prior to the war and its long twenty-seven years of rein, we all know, the whole Ethiopia people know. If your folks in Arat kilo had the competency, they could have gone after the people in charge in the Tigray politics without going in the full scale of war that flips the whole region and the country upside down.

BTW your king when used to preach Ye tigray hizb werq naw I recommended this viewtopic.php?f=2&t=198588#p972526

When the war started and the first bullet was shot I commented this
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235560#p1116624
ቀኑን አመሳክር፣ ሰከን ብለህ አንብብና ሁለተኛ ወያኔ ወያኔ እያልክ አጨቅጭቀኝ። goodbye!
You seem to have the facts in the reverse. Those commands that you mentioned came to the rescue of their fellow soldiers days after the soldiers were saved by some friendly forces. Your suggestion for the gov't to just do nothing when its authority is challenged is mediocre. I know I should keep reminding you the baseline fact that Gov't has the monopoly of violence to restore order and disparage armed insurrections. You can't legally or logically preempt a Gov't. The only way you could do so is when you assume that you have equal or more power to overthrow the legally constituted body.

We keep telling you about why the war came to be for you always seem to conveniently ignore the cause and and try to seep in your made up facts. No, that ain't how it works.

You don't even know why you are here, admittedly. I can reintroduce you to your own confused self. You are pulled here for the mere reason of venting your emotions targeting some community and lending your support for those who have rained misery and torment on the country for the longest.

My folks in 4killo are there to promote your ways of thought and give you the bigger pieces of the cake you could ever imagine. The problem is the means they employed have become beyond what you could comprehend, obliviously, and here you are standing to negate your own desires. That is a topic for another day down the road when the dusts are settled and you clearly reap the benefits of their crafty crafts.

BTW I have no problem with calling the people as Weqi Hzbi. My only contentions are all the people from Dbatie to Merhabete should be given the same weight. Otherwise we know who equated one group with "werQ" and the rest of the country with "cherq". So please save your misplaced lamentation.