Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

We need to unite Eritrea, Tigray, amhara, Oromo, Somali, Afar under a deomocratic unitary state called Ethiopia!

Post by EthioRedSea » 04 Aug 2021, 13:09

Fighting it out against each other is not the solution. The solution in unity and equality of all tribes. Secession of Eritrea was wrong. It is CIA who landlocked Ethiopia. Meles Zenawi might be part of the plan. In general unity is better but we need to respect each other. The constitution could be changed and the law applied for those who promote genocide.

We need to wake up. We need to stop being victims of foreign powers. Ethiopia has everything it needs to develop it's economy. We do not foreign countries to support us. We should be able to support our selves. Egypt, Sudan, USA, Israel etd are not helping us. I do not what Eritrea is planning. But i think Eritrea should join Ethiopia and try to develop the economy as a whole as Ethiopia Nation, which Eritrea can be part of in a form of federation.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Re: We need to unite Eritrea, Tigray, amhara, Oromo, Somali, Afar under a deomocratic unitary state called Ethiopia!

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 04 Aug 2021, 13:13

Qomal Agga*me Guahaf Agga*me Too Late For Your Sme*lly Stin*cky Thoughts:--- Please Don't Distract Us ,We Are Busy Exterminating Dedebit Woorgach Tigrayian Agga*me Terrorist Juntas.