Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Ejersa

ሰማንታ ፓወር ጨሳለች!!!! ጀግናው አብይ አኮራን

Post by Ejersa » 04 Aug 2021, 12:08

ሰማንታ ፓወር ጠቅላይ ሚንስትር አብይን ለማናገር በኤምባሲ በኩል ቀጠሮ ይያዝልኝ ብትልም የኢትዮጵያን መሪ ማናገር የሚችሉት የሀገራት መሪዎች ብቻ ናቸው፤ አንቺ ማነገር የምትችይው በአንቺ ደረጃ ያሉ ባለሙያዎችን ነው የሚል ቁርጥ ያለ መልስ ተሰጥቷታል።

ሰውዬው ንግግሩ ከፑቲን፣ ከኤርዶጋንና ዢ ሺፒንግ ጋር እንጂ ስንዴ ለማከፋፈል ከተመሰረተ ድርጅት ኃላፊ ጋር አይደለም።

Hameddibewoyane

Re: ሰማንታ ፓወር ጨሳለች!!!! ጀግናው አብይ አኮራን

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 04 Aug 2021, 12:35

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ejersa wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 12:08
ሰማንታ ፓወር ጠቅላይ ሚንስትር አብይን ለማናገር በኤምባሲ በኩል ቀጠሮ ይያዝልኝ ብትልም የኢትዮጵያን መሪ ማናገር የሚችሉት የሀገራት መሪዎች ብቻ ናቸው፤ አንቺ ማነገር የምትችይው በአንቺ ደረጃ ያሉ ባለሙያዎችን ነው የሚል ቁርጥ ያለ መልስ ተሰጥቷታል።

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 04 Aug 2021, 12:40

You have to know how to cut off this arrogants at their joint artistically.

simbe11

Post by simbe11 » 04 Aug 2021, 13:22

Ewnet kehone "Yakoral"
Viva Abiy

Abere

Post by Abere » 04 Aug 2021, 13:25

By the way, who is the current Minster or Commissioner of Aid in Ethiopia?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 04 Aug 2021, 13:43

☎️ Ring.... ☎️ Ring.... ☎️ Ring.....

Secretary: Good morning, Prime Minister Abiy's office. How may I help you?

Samantha Power: Good morning, I'd like to speak to Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed.

Secretary: May I ask who's calling?

Samantha Power: This is Samantha Power, the administrator of USAID.

Secretary: Ok, one moment please, let me transfer your call to your counterpart at the Ethiopian government.

Samantha Power: NO, I demand to speak directly to the Prime Minister! :evil:

Secretary: Sorry, Madam, our Prime Minister Abiy only speaks to Heads of States.

Samantha Power: Don't you know who I am? :roll:

Secretary: I believe you're the lady who wants to give wheat to the TPLF terrorist group in Tigray, right? :mrgreen:

Samantha Power: They are not terrorists! They are my friends! :cry:

Secretary: Well, your "friends" are recruiting child soldiers and sending them to fight wars. :evil:

Samantha Power: They are young soldiers, not child soldiers. Haven't you read the NewYork Times report?

Secretary: Here in Ethiopia, an 8 year old is considered a child. Which planet did you come from?

Samantha Power: Oh, speaking of planets, I'd like to make a room reservation at the Planet Hotel in Mekelle.

Secretary: Ok, let me transfer your call to the World Food Program to assist you with making the reservation. :mrgreen:

Samantha Power: I don't appreciate you being so sarcastic!

Secretary: I will have you talk to Mr. Bekele. One moment please...

Samantha Power: Who is he?

Secretary: Mr Bekele is in charge of the Ethiopian humanitarian assistance program in response to the Law and Order Operation in the Tigray region.

Samantha Power: Tigray is not a region. It is a country! :evil:

Secretary: Are you sure Tigray is not the 51st state of the United States? :mrgreen:

Samantha Power: Here you go again with your sarcasm!

Secretary: I could be wrong. But Tigray sounds like a continent.

Samantha Power: STOP IT!

Secretary: Bye Samantha. Please have President Joe Biden call Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed when he's ready to speak with him. Thank you.

** Samantha Bangs her head against a sack of wheat while sobbing uncontrollably **** :cry:

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 04 Aug 2021, 14:22

If true, there is nothing more powerful than this
Every Ethiopian, and Africans for that matter (except those salvage regimes like Egypt and Sudan), should be proud of him

It is the right diplomatic protocol this arrogant woman can't understand it

Ejersa wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 12:08

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 04 Aug 2021, 14:51

One thing has to be clear. Is it Diplomatic engagement or dictation of terms that the S.Rice cartel looking for? They could go all day ranting and hissing, but the fact of the matter is TPLF is never good for Ethiopia. This isn't something hypothetical. It has been proven over 3 long decades of practice.
What leverage does the cartel has to force Ethiopians once again to accept the brutal dictatorships of TPLF as their Government? Aid?? Aid for whom and what kind of Aid?

If the PM has a principled stand to protect the interest of the majority of the country, then he should firmly say no to their meddling and encourage them to come forward with good intentioned dialogue centered on the facts regardless of the "aid". Most of the humanitarian aid unfortunately, is a means to discard their excess production and price stabilization mechanism. As has been reported, whatever came to the country in the name of aid, equal amount has left the country through TPLF's web of networks.

The detrimental factor to come out as a winner though, is what is accomplished on the ground in terms of decimating TPLF. Now back to work... :|

Tiago

Post by Tiago » 04 Aug 2021, 16:16

Secretary: Well, your "friends" are recruiting child soldiers and sending them to fight wars. :evil:

Samantha Power: They are young soldiers, not child soldiers. Haven't you read the NewYork Times report?

Secretary: Here in Ethiopia, an 8 year old is considered a child. Which planet did you come from?

Samantha Power: Oh, speaking of planets, I'd like to make a room reservation at the Planet Hotel in Mekelle.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

snub the ginger bi"tch