Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I support Tigray secession and become independent country: Reasons…

Post by tolcha » 03 Aug 2021, 21:23

Reasons why I push for Tigray to secede:
1/ Tigray will never ever be a good Neighbour with Gim Nefxegna
2/ Nefxegna is not a good Neighbour to the rest of the ethnics either. It is like the Bible ,” because of one man sin ravages the world; in the same token, because of Nefxegnas that country became a hell to its citizens.
3/ once Tigray is gone, there is highly likely the country would disintegrates in to pieces. That I don’t wish to happen.
4/ Tigray has enough reason to be independent. Tigarus suffered a lot during this war and they noticed there culture, community value were destroyed by the primitive rats from Eritrea and barbarians Nefxegnas. Tigarus as a whole was labeled as unfriendly people by the Galla hybrid/Diqalla Self appointed Prime minister. Tigarus belittled and downgraded. Their properties are taken by the Ethiopian gov. So, what is the reason to be called Ethiopian??

TGAA
Member+

Re: I support Tigray secession and become independent country: Reasons…

Post by TGAA » 03 Aug 2021, 21:33

Tolch's Eureka! moment.

only this seems to be an exception " once Tigray is gone, it is highly likely the country would disintegrate in to pieces" Brother Ethiopia going to be fine and dandy once weyanes are gone. Tigry without Weyanes are also welcomed at any time. For now, quarantine is the order of the day. :roll:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 03 Aug 2021, 21:43

tolcha wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 21:23
2/ Nefxegna is not a good Neighbour to the rest of the ethnics either. It is like the Bible ,” because of one man sin ravages the world; in the same token, because of Nefxegnas that country became a hell to its citizens.
3/ once Tigray is gone, there is highly likely the country would disintegrates in to pieces. That I don’t wish to happen.
4/ Tigray has enough reason to be independent. Tigarus suffered a lot during this war and they noticed there culture, community value were destroyed by the primitive rats from Eritrea and barbarians Nefxegnas. Tigarus as a whole was labeled as unfriendly people by the Galla hybrid/Diqalla Self appointed Prime minister. Tigarus belittled and downgraded. Their properties are taken by the Ethiopian gov. So, what is the reason to be called Ethiopian??
You are a paranoid paid anarchist fanddiyya fuga for whom it does not matter even if Ethiopia disintegrates in to 100 wretched mini tribal states all of which may slowly but surely turn against each other and make the country a never existing toxic wasteland being danced over and over by greedy alien Geopower adventurists looking for resources logistical and strategic transport routes.

Instead of taking the trouble and pushing for Tigray to secede please be kind and push yourself over the cliff because that is much more easier for you, since no Tigryan wants to secede at all other than using the propaganda idea of secession as a scare craw for coming back to power through the back door after being defeated 100% and pushed out of the system.

It is just the case of a small cvinning red fox dressed in sheep skin and trying to stand guard for the Sheep communities.
:P :P

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 03 Aug 2021, 22:04

አጋሜው

ምን ልትበላ? ቁልቋል?

tolcha wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 21:23