Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

sun
Member+

Re: The Who*re Bit*ch Scumbags ☆ Samantha Power ☆ Just Arrived In Addis Ababa !! What Next Liggaggamm Pentte !!

Post by sun » 03 Aug 2021, 20:18

Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 19:24
Garbicho Dogicho, :mrgreen:

The next is for you to keep up the unending non stop whistling both though your yehuala and ye feet qedaadawoch just like the medieval parochial cave arbegnoch. If you can't carefully listen to your adversaries by talking to them directly then how can you defend your self against malice? Direct contact is very important because it removes possible misunderstandings and gives the government the golden opportunity to give her the government's own facts and ask her to REMEMBER them always and forever. What is wrong now if the lady takes a brief holiday from the humiliation in Afghanistan? Can the other Garbichos like ato Yaballo Qalqallo and aboy Tolcha Borcha stop their senseless dumb shouting and give us some sensible realistic explanations so that Mamma Ethiopia can take off and fly? BINGO! :lol: 8)
Last edited by sun on 03 Aug 2021, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

Abe Abraham

Re: The Who*re Bit*ch Scumbags ☆ Samantha Power ☆ Just Arrived In Addis Ababa !! What Next Liggaggamm Pentte !!

Post by Abe Abraham » 03 Aug 2021, 20:29

sun wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 20:18
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:

The next is for you to keep up the unending non stop whistling both though your yehuala and ye feet qedaadawoch just like the medieval parochial cave arbegnoch. If you can't carefully listen to your adversaries by talking to them directly then how can you defend your self against malice? Direct contact is very important because it removes possible misunderstandings and gives the government the golden opportunity to give her the government's own facts and ask her to REMEMBER them always and forever. What is wrong now if the lady takes a brief holiday from the humiliation in Afghanistan? BINGO! :lol: 8)
Which possible misunderstandings ? Remove ? How ?

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 03 Aug 2021, 20:48

Abe Abraham wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 20:29
sun wrote:
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:

The next is for you to keep up the unending non stop whistling both though your yehuala and ye feet qedaadawoch just like the medieval parochial cave arbegnoch. If you can't carefully listen to your adversaries by talking to them directly then how can you defend your self against malice? Direct contact is very important because it removes possible misunderstandings and gives the government the golden opportunity to give her the government's own facts and ask her to REMEMBER them always and forever. What is wrong now if the lady takes a brief holiday from the humiliation in Afghanistan? BINGO! :lol: 8)
Without for me pinpointing as to which possible misunderstandings I can only say that occasionally communication is better to be face to face and direct specially during crises times because indirect communications sent through various channels however may seem to be crystal clear may get contaminated and distorted on its way from the sender to the receiver. That is according to the theory of communication. That also why major past leaders for example, like Stalin and Hitler used to arrange direct meetings during major world crises taking place between them and their respective supporters. so it is not me who will pinpoint the misunderstandings, and recommend how to remove them because that role is left for the government government and the organization which the lady represents. Even meeting each other, discussing to agree or agree to disagree can also be informative and enlightening. That is what I am trying to tell that Loccuu Garbicho. :P

Stay blessed!
Last edited by sun on 03 Aug 2021, 20:59, edited 1 time in total.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 03 Aug 2021, 20:56

sun wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 20:48
Abe Abraham wrote:
sun wrote:
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:

Without for me pinpointing as to which possible misunderstandings I can only say that occasionally communication is better to be face to face and direct specially during crises times because indirect communications sent through various channels however may seem to be crystal clear may get contaminated and distorted on its way from the sender to the receiver. That is according to the theory of communication. That also why major past leaders for example, like Stalin and Hitler used to arrange direct meetings during major world crises taking place between them and their respective supporters That is what I am trying to tell that Loccu Garbicho. :P

Stay blessed!

I have no problem with your theory of communication my problem is that the arrogant Samantha Power of USAID (not a diplomat ) is not coming to communicate but to impose her will.

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 03 Aug 2021, 20:57

sun wrote:
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:

The next is for you to keep up the unending non stop whistling both though your yehuala and ye feet qedaadawoch just like the medieval parochial cave arbegnoch. If you can't carefully listen to your adversaries by talking to them directly then how can you defend your self against malice? Direct contact is very important because it removes possible misunderstandings and gives the government the golden opportunity to give her the government's own facts and ask her to REMEMBER them always and forever. What is wrong now if the lady takes a brief holiday from the humiliation in Afghanistan? Can the other Garbichos like ato Yaballo Qalqallo and aboy Tolcha Borcha stop their senseless dumb shouting and give us some sensible realistic explanations so that Mamma Ethiopia can take off and fly? BINGO! :lol: 8)
In normal circumstances yes it is good to have direct contact to avoid misunderstanding. But, despite knowing well, the main reason of her mission is to fabricate misunderstanding and complicate matters even farther but still exists willingness to give her an opportunity to succeed in her mission is totally craziness if not carelessness as far as I am concerned.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 03 Aug 2021, 21:12

What samnatha is asking Abiy to do is sign on his own assassination by making him stand against the Ethiopian people, and make an enemy of the Eriterans people and government that stood with the Ethiopian people when weyanes backstabbed Ethiopia to make her die bleeding profusely. It is a do-or-die choice and he needs to take a stand to show America he is not a pushover. If he has trust in the Ethiopian people that is what he is going to do. Let us wait and see.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 03 Aug 2021, 21:23

Abe Abraham wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 20:56
sun wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 20:48
Abe Abraham wrote:
sun wrote:
Tog Wajale E.R. wrote:

Without for me pinpointing as to which possible misunderstandings I can only say that occasionally communication is better to be face to face and direct specially during crises times because indirect communications sent through various channels however may seem to be crystal clear may get contaminated and distorted on its way from the sender to the receiver. That is according to the theory of communication. That also why major past leaders for example, like Stalin and Hitler used to arrange direct meetings during major world crises taking place between them and their respective supporters That is what I am trying to tell that Loccu Garbicho. :P

Stay blessed!

I have no problem with your theory of communication my problem is that the arrogant Samantha Power of USAID (not a diplomat ) is not coming to communicate but to impose her will.
My friend I am not a politician, as result of which I may not be able to predict political outcomes because the Ethiopian government and the Ethiopian people together with the Eritreans have already won 100%. This is what matters most and the tplf must face the International Criminal Court (ICC) for attacking, mass killing and disbanding the Ethiopian Defense Forces and through that unilaterally and directly initiating and starting the current conflict in which lots of lives and limbs are being lost. If she is coming to impose her will as you predict then her wheels may break apart and her machines may crumble causing her headaches and all the other troubles.

Tog Wajale E.R.
Member+

Post by Tog Wajale E.R. » 03 Aug 2021, 21:36

To All E.R. Respectful Former:---- If It Was Mighty Shaebia The Lion Of Nakafa Sahel H.E. President Esias Afewerki Would Have ☆ Shunned Her Big Time ☆. But This Galla Pentte Liggaggamm Do Not Have Iron Ball/Nuts Like Issu Shikorr.

Csahlezghi

Post by Csahlezghi » 03 Aug 2021, 22:11

The Americans & the west in general want to bring the beggar weyanes from the grave to serve them. So with all the crimes & atrocities they unlished upon Eritrea & Ethiopia with open support from the west why in the hell do you Ethiopians allow your stounch enemies such as Samantha and Blinken to Ethiopia. Abiy & the leadership must be out of their minds if they think the west is going to solve their problems . Wake up guys and have trust in your people and you will be able to wipe out the evil weyanes.

C. Sahlezghi