Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Thomas H

Re: Breaking News: The biggest weapon depot billions of dollars worth found by TDF ከፍተኛ የጦር መሣሪያ ክምችት ያለበት ዴፖ በትግራይ ሠራዊት

Post by Thomas H » 02 Aug 2021, 23:17

Please wait, video is loading...

Dawi

Re: Breaking News: The biggest weapon depot billions of dollars worth found by TDF ከፍተኛ የጦር መሣሪያ ክምችት ያለበት ዴፖ በትግራይ ሠራዊት

Post by Dawi » 02 Aug 2021, 23:33

Halafi,

That means General Tsadkan was lying about Abiy's drones obliterating all TPLF's major weapons and mechanized force.?

The last time, General Tsadkan reached Barentu leading Ethiopian military to only withdraw back because it wasn't sustainable to hold the captured territories, we went to Algiers to sign the stupid agreement; Shaebia did a "strategical withdrawal" with most of its force intact. We all laughed at Shaebia then but, who is crying now?

Suppose ENDF has made a "strategical withdrawal" from Mekele as many of us assume; guess who's going to be crying later?

On the other hand, if your found "billions of dollars worth weapons" is true, TPLF is good to go!

If not, I don't want to be you because Abiy's drones are going to be looking for you.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

I think TPLF is insane!

BTW, I didn't watch the posted video.
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 23:06