Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
DefendTheTruth
Member+

If I give you wheat, then I should also give you a government, sheer arrogance

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Aug 2021, 13:52

The arrogant american government is so blutant and it claims about its concern for human rights, including freedom from hunger and other kinds of human and political rights and then turn around to tell you that your freedom is according to its own will.

We also thought that this government is concerned for the wellbeing of the rest of humanity, wrongly.

The arrogant government of the Amricans comes back in the same token and tells us infront of the whole world "if I give you my wheat, then I should also be giving you your government".

In slavery you provided the material needs of the subject and then you also controlled the psycological and other mental needs of the the same.

You can't tell me about my freedom and it is not a freedom unless it is my choice. Freedom is only when I am allowed to decide on my fate by my own.

America is not for freedom, it is all about how to dominate the world!
The last over 3 weeks in Ethiopia is a big testimony for this glaring fact.

America hands off Ethiopia and keep your wheat to yourself!

Africans wake up and say enough is enough! Divided you fail, united you will prevail!

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Re: If I give you wheat, then I should also give you a government, sheer arrogance

Post by DefendTheTruth » 02 Aug 2021, 14:12

tolcha

Re: If I give you wheat, then I should also give you a government, sheer arrogance

Post by tolcha » 02 Aug 2021, 15:14

DefendTheTruth wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 13:52
The arrogant american government is so blutant and it claims about its concern for human rights, including freedom from hunger and other kinds of human and political rights and then turn around to tell you that your freedom is according to its own will.

We also thought that this government is concerned for the wellbeing of the rest of humanity, wrongly.

The arrogant government of the Amricans comes back in the same token and tells us infront of the whole world "if I give you my wheat, then I should also be giving you your government".

In slavery you provided the material needs of the subject and then you also controlled the psycological and other mental needs of the the same.

You can't tell me about my freedom and it is not a freedom unless it is my choice. Freedom is only when I am allowed to decide on my fate by my own.

America is not for freedom, it is all about how to dominate the world!
The last over 3 weeks in Ethiopia is a big testimony for this glaring fact.

America hands off Ethiopia and keep your wheat to yourself!

Africans wake up and say enough is enough! Divided you fail, united you will prevail!

Hmmmmm . You MF, you talk about truth. Dedeb

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 02 Aug 2021, 15:35

The question is that Is Abiy ready to buckle up and say no and ready to pay what needs to be paid. Meles after the 2005 election when the western talk about cutting assistance HE TOLD THEM THEY CAN KEEP THEIR MONEY IN THEIR PACKET . The western goons including blinken is sensing Abiy is a pushover that is why they keep on pushing. It is time to take a stand and back it up with action, unify Ethiopians and when they feel stiff resistance they will back off. Destroy Weyanes ethnic edifice replace it with a truly democratic federal system that unifies the Ethiopian people.