Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

SMOKING GUN!! Fauci and NIH Knew About Deadly Condition Called ADE Caused by Covid-19 "Vaccines"

Post by teodroseIII » 02 Aug 2021, 06:45

UNBELIEVABLE! The US, UK and global governments around the world knew about a deadly condition called Antibody-Dependent Enhancement or ADE that is caused by Covid-19 vaccines. A couple of days ago, I wrote a feature article about Dr. Malone and his warning that we are seeing the emergence of ADE among the "vaccinated" population. At around 3:00 AM this morning, someone who shall remain anonymous forwarded this smoking gun evidence to me that reveals that NIH knew about this risk all along but intentionally suppressed the information from the public. This is an intentional and premeditated act of crimes against humanity!

Read full article at: https://ghionjournal.com/vaccine-911-ade/

Educator

Re: SMOKING GUN!! Fauci and NIH Knew About Deadly Condition Called ADE Caused by Covid-19 "Vaccines"

Post by Educator » 02 Aug 2021, 09:21

Not only they knew about it but they intentionally dismissed findings of ADE on animals and argued that no such effect had been observed on humans. If it is proven to cause ADE on animals, why even further the testing on humans. I mean since animals are first line of testing, shouldn't it stop there as being not safe to conduct the same testing of vaccines on humans?

No wonder these vaccines are still in trial stage with billions of participants(no FDA approval). Amazing how we let this happen.

Boston's numbers is further evidence of the dangerousness of these covid vaccines as 75% of deaths from covid is among the fully vaccinated.

We will see if this pandemic is "pandemic of the unvaccinated".
teodroseIII wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 06:45
UNBELIEVABLE! The US, UK and global governments around the world knew about a deadly condition called Antibody-Dependent Enhancement or ADE that is caused by Covid-19 vaccines. A couple of days ago, I wrote a feature article about Dr. Malone and his warning that we are seeing the emergence of ADE among the "vaccinated" population. At around 3:00 AM this morning, someone who shall remain anonymous forwarded this smoking gun evidence to me that reveals that NIH knew about this risk all along but intentionally suppressed the information from the public. This is an intentional and premeditated act of crimes against humanity!

Educator

Re: SMOKING GUN!! Fauci and NIH Knew About Deadly Condition Called ADE Caused by Covid-19 "Vaccines"

Post by Educator » 02 Aug 2021, 09:21

Not only they knew about it but they intentionally dismissed findings of ADE on animals and argued that no such effect had been observed on humans. If it is proven to cause ADE on animals, why even further the testing on humans. I mean since animals are first line of testing, shouldn't it stop there as being not safe to conduct the same testing of vaccines on humans?

No wonder these vaccines are still in trial stage with billions of participants(no FDA approval). Amazing how we let this happen.

Boston's numbers is further evidence of the dangerousness of these covid vaccines as 75% of deaths from covid is among the fully vaccinated.

We will see if this pandemic is "pandemic of the unvaccinated".
teodroseIII wrote:
02 Aug 2021, 06:45