Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Horus
Senior Member+

ETHIOPIA MUST SEVER DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS WITH USA

Post by Horus » 01 Aug 2021, 18:09

If America and EU continue their unjust aggression on our nation, Ethiopia must cut ties with those countries that are preparing invasion and colonial slavery on the Free People of Ethiopia!

Educator

Re: ETHIOPIA MUST SEVER DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS WITH USA

Post by Educator » 01 Aug 2021, 18:21

Ethiopian people are not free. They are under repression of Junta 2 after 27 years of Junta 1. Junta 1 was spearheaded by Tigray tribalist and helped by hodam Amhara and Oromos which turned into Junta 2. Now, Junta 2 is led by Oromuma tribalist helped by hodam Amhara. The number one thing the two Juntas have in common is jailing Eskindir Nega aside everything else they share in common. Both tribalist, both corrupt, both narrow minded, both selfish, both ignorant, both stupids, both liars, both have blind followers(wutaf nekai), Junta 1 with 5 million thieves and Oromuma 30 million thieves and more.

Go ahead delete it. This message is intended for you, wutaf nekai. Since you got to this line, the intended goal is achieved.
Horus wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 18:09
If America and EU continue their unjust aggression on our nation, Ethiopia must cut ties with those countries that are preparing invasion and colonial slavery on the Free People of Ethiopia!

eritrea

Post by eritrea » 01 Aug 2021, 18:40

Educator wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 18:21
Ethiopian people are not free. They are under repression of Junta 2 after 27 years of Junta 1. Junta 1 was spearheaded by Tigray tribalist and helped by hodam Amhara and Oromos which turned into Junta 2. Now, Junta 2 is led by Oromuma tribalist helped by hodam Amhara. The number one thing the two Juntas have in common is jailing Eskindir Nega aside everything else they share in common. Both tribalist, both corrupt, both narrow minded, both selfish, both ignorant, both stupids, both liars, both have blind followers(wutaf nekai), Junta 1 with 5 million thieves and Oromuma 30 million thieves and more.

Go ahead delete it. This message is intended for you, wutaf nekai. Since you got to this line, the intended goal is achieved.

Are you Educator or confuser one may ask?

In any case, there is no need to sever diplomatic relations, depending on the strength of the Ethiopian government the U.S. Will do it by itself. If you have not been reading between the lines of all American statements, they are up to something very ugly which will be seen by everyone in the near future.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Aug 2021, 18:58

eritrea wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 18:40
Educator wrote:

I know Americans will by themselves, but it is not about American plan and initiative I am talking about. I am more concerned about the Ethiopian plan and initiative. If and when America invades us directly or by proxy, what will the people of Ethiopia and the Horn will do?

What are they consciously and deliberately prepared to do to protect their lives and nation?

What kinds of price are they prepared to make the invader pay for its/their adventures/misadventures?

In any event, every listening Ethiopian and Eritrean must consider all of these possible eventualities and prepare ourselves for those possible realities.

It is deep belief that if the west invades Ethiopia, there will be no Sudan, no Egypt, Djibouti, no Kenya and no safe passage on the Red Sea and Indian Ocean.

This is no more about Tigray hunger but about Euro-American imperial design to destroy Ethiopia as a nation. How many Ethiopians fully grasp this veiled fact?

Are you Educator or confuser one may ask?

In any case, there is no need to sever diplomatic relations, depending on the strength of the Ethiopian government the U.S. Will do it by itself. If you have not been reading between the lines of all American statements, they are up to something very ugly which will be seen by everyone in the near future.
Last edited by Horus on 01 Aug 2021, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.

Abere

Post by Abere » 01 Aug 2021, 18:59

My only advice at this moment is Ethiopia simply to go into መቀሌ as fast as possible and do away TPLF. Once TPLF is out the rest of the world including the U.S. will align with Abiy Ahmed. If Abiy finished off TPLF in just two weeks, all will be calm. The problem is Abiy Ahmed is dragging it out, it is more of his own fault. A winner has many friends than a loser - he has to think about it seriously. The more he drag this out the more he will be victim of his own indecisiveness. Abiy Ahmed, I think, is a victim of his own success. He won the war, but he became deluded about his victory - he pulled out of መቀሌ without much thought to it. Even though the U.S. opposed him, they disapproved of his pull out. So, it means really he did not finish the war with in the U.S. expected timeframe of operation. Had Abiy Ahmed finished of with their timeframe the U.S. would have been his allies. I think he has to change real quick the balance of power - take over መቀሌ.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Aug 2021, 19:13

Educator wrote:

Horus wrote:

Really? :lol: :lol:

I am not a politician but yet seen from your aggressive and fascistic sounding paranoid propaganda comments in which your chest pumping dirty baboon king blames the Oromos and the Amaras together( numbering some 80+% of all Ethiopians) puts you in the category of all those bygone wishy-washy fascist invaders who were beaten by the united arms of all Ethiopians and sent back to their caves with their dirty tails between their legs.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 01 Aug 2021, 19:16

The question should be to whom is Abyi working? who brought Abyi to power with junta pick of power? Who got him the Nobel price they just gave him to push him to prominent. Is Abyi really want the united Ethiopia or change of junta? they support the junta despite of all of its atrocities with 5 million what about another junta with 30 million population. Abyi is the second junta as Educator puts it facilitating the negotiation with Tigre then two triallist definitely will dismantle Ethiopia. please read my old posts about this subject matter.

ያልጠረጠረ ተመነጠረ ነውና ጠርጥር!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Aug 2021, 19:18

አበረ፣
እኔ በጦረንቱ ላይ ያለው ወታደራዊ ሁኔታ፣ ሚዛንና እስትራተጂ ምን እንደ ሆነ እውቀቱም ሆነ ክህሎቱ ስለሌለኝ በዚያ ላይ ጀነራሎቹ የሚሉትን ከመስማት ያለፈ የምለው የለኝም።

ግን የአሜሪካና አውሮፓ ጉልበተኞች የሚፈልጉትና የሚፈሩት ምን እንደ ሆነ እናውቃለን ። እነሱ በኢትዮጵያ ተላላኪ መንግስት አስቀምጠው አፍሪካ ቀንድን፣ ቀይ ባህርን፣ ህንድ ውቅያኖስንና ሜዲተራኒያን ባህርን እንደ እርስታቸው በመቆጣተር የመርከቦች ጉዞ ለመጠበቅ እና እኛን ለመግዛት ነው ።

እኔ የምለው እኛ አበሾች ብትክክል ማሰብና መዘጋጀት አለብን አገራችና ማንነታችን ከተደፈረ እነዚህ ያሜርካና ያውሮፓ ጥቅሞችን ዜሮ በማድረግ እኛን እንዲወሩ ያገፋቸው ጥቅም መና ማደግ ነው ያለብን። ይህን መሰል እዝባዊ ንቃትና ዝግጅት ነው በትክክል እዲያስቡ፣ አደብ እንዲገዙ የሚያደርጋቸው ሴናሪዮ !

I know Americans will sever our relation by themselves when they choose to, but it is not about American plan and initiative I am talking about. I am more concerned about the Ethiopian plan and initiative. If and when America invades us directly or by proxy, what will the people of Ethiopia and the Horn will do?

What are they consciously and deliberately prepared to do to protect their lives and nation?

What kinds of price are we prepared to make the invader pay for its/their adventures/misadventures?

In any event, every listening Ethiopian and Eritrean must consider all of these possible eventualities and prepare ourselves for those possible realities.

It is deep belief that if the west invades Ethiopia, there will be no Sudan, no Egypt, Djibouti, no Kenya and no safe passage on the Red Sea and Indian Ocean.

This is no more about Tigray hunger but about Euro-American imperial design to destroy Ethiopia as a nation. How many Ethiopians fully grasp this veiled fact?
Last edited by Horus on 01 Aug 2021, 21:13, edited 2 times in total.

mattykkkk

Post by mattykkkk » 01 Aug 2021, 19:21

Abiy is buying time by using regional forces and a few ENDF forces for now. That's a good strategy in for many reasons.

1. To train thousands of new ENDF recruits.
2. To slowly let the energized TDF morale evaporate that was accumulated from some atrocities on civilians (the new TDF members will start to fatigue)

And conditionally,
3. If TDF causes atrocities on Afar and Amhara civilians, it will create justified reasons for Abiy to act offensively again i.e. reenergize the army for the right cause.

Abere wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 18:59
My only advice at this moment is Ethiopia simply to go into መቀሌ as fast as possible and do away TPLF. Once TPLF is out the rest of the world including the U.S. will align with Abiy Ahmed. If Abiy finished off TPLF in just two weeks, all will be calm. The problem is Abiy Ahmed is dragging it out, it is more of his own fault. A winner has many friends than a loser - he has to think about it seriously. The more he drag this out the more he will be victim of his own indecisiveness. Abiy Ahmed, I think, is a victim of his own success. He won the war, but he became deluded about his victory - he pulled out of መቀሌ without much thought to it. Even though the U.S. opposed him, they disapproved of his pull out. So, it means really he did not finish the war with in the U.S. expected timeframe of operation. Had Abiy Ahmed finished of with their timeframe the U.S. would have been his allies. I think he has to change real quick the balance of power - take over መቀሌ.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 01 Aug 2021, 19:31

Lakeshore wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 19:16
The question should be to whom is Abyi working? who brought Abyi to power with junta pick of power? Who got him the Nobel price they just gave him to push him to prominent. Is Abyi really want the united Ethiopia or change of junta? they support the junta despite of all of its atrocities with 5 million what about another junta with 30 million population. Abyi is the second junta as Educator puts it facilitating the negotiation with Tigre then two triallist definitely will dismantle Ethiopia. please read my old posts about this subject matter.

ያልጠረጠረ ተመነጠረ ነውና ጠርጥር!
Really? :mrgreen:
There can't be any worse junta than the hallucinated and paranoid b!tching b!tch dirty anarchist p!mp like you who come here everyday multiple times to spit stinky bulsh!t garbage of no value to any one. The current government is the government of all Ethiopians including the Tigryans. It is not the government's objective to harm the Tigryan people in any way but to bring the chest pumping arrogant outlaw tplf vandals back to its senses by forcing it to abide the rules and laws of the country once and for all. Ethiopia is already united from corner to corner as the current election and the current national law enforcement campaigns and activities clearly demonstrate.

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Aug 2021, 19:42

The Effort By EPDN - Ethiopian Public Diplomacy Network is overdue and welcome but our agenda must be to educate the US Congress to develop a new post TPLF US policy for Ethiopia.

Thanks - ዋሲ ተስፋ እና ሜሮን አሃዱ

Last edited by Horus on 01 Aug 2021, 21:14, edited 1 time in total.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 01 Aug 2021, 20:01

Horus and Sun are the same i was suspecting for longtime.

Horus said
I know Americans will sever our relation by themselves when they choose to, but it is not about American plan and initiative I am talking about. I am more concerned about the Ethiopian plan and initiative. If and when America invades us directly or by proxy, what will the people of Ethiopia and the Horn will do?

My response

The point is Americaans do not need proxy or boots on the Ethiopian ground to invade us. They have 5 million Agame and may be another 10 million Oromumma they already in Ethiopia. Look at Samantha power she come and go as she pleased even Abyi can not stop her is it not an irony for you.

Horus said

What kinds of price are they prepared to make the invader pay for its/their adventures/misadventures?

My response

real Ethiopians are marching to destroy the American and Arab mercenary Tigre JUNTA. They are ready to pay the ultimate sacrifice to mama Ethiopia. however, i did not hear from your Gurages may be because they are under Ormmuma like you blindly supporting Abyi with out cause. Yes we should support him when he is doing good but also criticize him when he repeatedly make stupid mistakes that cause life to be lost.

Abere

Post by Abere » 01 Aug 2021, 21:04

Horus,

I am just an ordinary citizen, I neither have military strategic experience. I am just using looking where things are heading day by day. It is true the U.S. has significant interest in the Horn of Africa and is competing with China and Russia for supremacy of influence in the region. It is also obvious supporting an ethnic minority regime is an ideal strategy ( when it comes to oversea dominance) because minorities always have sense of insecurity and will do whatever they are asked to hang on power. TPLF proved that for the last 27 years. However, this time around it would wrong choice for any foreign power such as the U.S. to come in via TPLF, because TPLF has been known by all Ethiopians and no body want to see TPLF at all, unless the U.S. wanted Ethiopia to be a failed state. It will be also a wrong and regrettable decision for the U.S. to intervene in Ethiopia militarily. Military win does not mean wining, because it will not be secured at all - who the he.ll will let the roach TPLF crawl back.

I think, Abiy Ahmed, without ambiguity should tell the U.S. the country does not want to see TPLF; and the only way for peace is arresting or neutralizing TPLF. It is not wise to escalate the tension with the U.S. but Ethiopia should simply mind doing her business.
The U.S. as we read in many instances, does not have permanent friend or enemy. They will optimize what available chance is available in the country of their interest. Suppose the present day were Emperor Hailesellasssie, the U.S. would not support TPLF and would not ask Amhara people to leave from their own province, and perhaps would not call Egypt to blow the Ethiopian Abay Dam. I think the strength of the leader matters and the language has to be very unequivocal. Abiy Ahmed has not to be timid or else he will be played - whether he withdrew from Mekelle or not taking action.

Horus wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 19:18
አበረ፣
እኔ በጦረንቱ ላይ ያለው ወታደራዊ ሁኔታ፣ ሚዛንና እስትራተጂ ምን እንደ ሆነ እውቀቱም ሆነ ክህሎቱ ስለሌለኝ በዚያ ላይ ጀነራሎቹ የሚሉትን ከመስማት ያለፈ የምለው የለኝም።

ግን የአሜሪካና አውሮፓ ጉልበተኞች የሚፈልጉትና የሚፈሩት ምን እንደ ሆነ እናውቃለን ። እነሱ በኢትዮጵያ ተላላኪ መንግስት አስቀምጠው አፍሪካ ቀንድን፣ ቀይ ባህርን፣ ህንድ ውቅያኖስንና ሜዲተራኒያን ባህርን እንደ እርስታቸው በመቆጣተር የመርከቦች ጉዞ ለመጠበቅ እና እኛን ለመግዛት ነው ።

እኔ የምለው እኛ አበሾች ብትክክል ማሰብና መዘጋጀት አለብን አገራችና ማንነታችን ከተደፈረ እነዚህ ያሜርካና ያውሮፓ ጥቅሞችን ዜሮ በማድረግ እኛን እንዲወሩ ያገፋቸው ጥቅም መና ማደግ ነው ያለብን። ይህን መሰል እዝባዊ ንቃትና ዝግጅት ነው በትክክል እዲያስቡ፣ አደብ እንዲገዙ የሚያደርጋቸው ሴናሪዮ !

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Aug 2021, 21:23

አበረ
አቢይም ቢሆን ሌላ አማራጭ የለውም። ዛሬ እሱን የምደግፈው ለኢትዮጵያ ህልውናና አንድነት ስለቆመ እንጂ ለሌላ አላማ አይደለም ። አቢይም ይህን ያቃል፣ እሱ ከትግሬ ባንዳ ጋር ከተሞዳሞደ እሱም ሂያጅ ነው። አሁን የኢትዮጵያ ሕዝብ በፍጹም የትግሬ ባንዳ ቀንበር መሸከሚያ ትከሻ የለውም ። ደሞ አሜሪካንን አደብ ምናስገዛው እኛ ህዝቦቿ ነን።

የኢትዮጵያን ጉዳይ ህዝቡ በእጁ ውስጥ ማድረግ አለብን፣ ያኔ አሜሪካ ይገባዋል። በዲፕሎማሲ ደካማ ቦታ የለውም፣ የማንም ካርታ መጫዎቻ ጠጠር ነው። ኢትዮጵያ ሃያል አገር ነች፣ የሚያምንባት መሪ ካላት ማለት ነው።

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 01 Aug 2021, 21:26

Ethiopia is supposed to receive $922 million this year alone in foreign aid from the US and you're saying that Ethiopia should severe its diplomatic relations with the hand that feeds her!

Ethiopia should start first to be in a position to say no to such a foreign aid.

Just a thought!

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 01 Aug 2021, 23:34

Lakeshore,

I must admit that you are new to ER Forum. 'Sun' is the antithesis of Horus.

Somaliman - precisely. 900 mil is $$ people deploy for establish one company. Ethiopian independence is priceless and eternal.

Aba

Post by Aba » 01 Aug 2021, 23:43

Go head. Make my day. Mamo qillo should, instead, stop dragging Ethiopia down the toilet and resign. :mrgreen: :lol:
Horus wrote:

kibramlak

Post by kibramlak » 02 Aug 2021, 00:54

Things settle down to two key interests:
1) control Africa's economic, thereby political, assertion
2) maintain the status quo for the middle east politics

#1 damages the status quo of #2

Thus, #1 and #2 combined severe Western interests

Ethiopia is at the center of #1 and #2

Ethiopia is a gateway to Africa and its also a determining factor for middle east politics due to the century old contentions with Egypt. The later is a police for the Arab world and is also made to stay in harmony with the Jewish state. A strong Africa is not in the best Interest of the West (as clearly and boldly said by a white supermacist Dr Nicolas

By weakening or by installing a puppet regime in Ethiopia, both #1 and #2 can be under control.

I agree on the fact that, Ethiopia has to take a proactive role in setting its own plan rather than waiting for a change of policy from US and EU by begging them

Horus
Senior Member+

Post by Horus » 02 Aug 2021, 02:51

If there are some doubting Ethiopians, they need to clear up there psychology and consciousness. The question faced by Menelik II was even worse than today. Consider what choice they made and the results they achieved. Today Ethiopia is by far zillions of time more powerful in every respect.

Here is my question!

What will happen to Ethiopia if she expels Euro-American agents and spies? What will happen if America decides to invade us? Nothing! blockade, sanctions? Nothing.

If fact, Ethiopians will put the whole region on fire. The psychological conditioning on Aid, Begging, loan etc are tools of imperial control. Ethiopia can use western resources but she is not dependent any other power's protection.

physical, economic, political slavery begins with psychological slavery.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 02 Aug 2021, 07:03

Horus wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 23:34
Lakeshore,

I must admit that you are new to ER Forum. 'Sun' is the antithesis of Horus.

Somaliman - precisely. 900 mil is $$ people deploy for establish one company. Ethiopian independence is priceless and eternal.

I've nothing against Ethiopian independence, but please stop fantasising and being overly optimistic!

You need to remember and consider reality when fantasising. You're disparaging $900 million, yet Ethiopia is highly dependent on such a handout. Ethiopia is being among the most dependent on foreign aid, topping the worldwide list of countries receiving aid from the US, UK, and the World Bank. Ethiopia has been receiving $3.5 billion on average from international donors in recent years, which represents 50 to 60 percent of its national budget.

Before indulging in fantasy, you need to know that Ethiopia, like most of the developing countries across the world, has to work hard on reducing foreign aid dependency and get off the hook first before severing relations with the hand that contributes 50 to 60% to its national budget.

Just a thought!