Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

I am sure Tigarus aware of ENDF & PIA plans ahead of….

Post by tolcha » 01 Aug 2021, 12:38

Surely, TDF and Tigray officials should be well informed and understand the move of these two horn evil self appointed governments. Again, when victory after victory overwhelms you guys and move forward without stopping and thinking 2x, there is a chance that you can get in to a trap. When the EDFs get phacked, the chance that Primitive Eritrean militias re invade you is so high and Tigarus must prepare for that.

The current scenario looks like this: Tigarus=Ethiopians= Eritreans . All don’t trust one another and all fight for survival.

Abere

Re: I am sure Tigarus aware of ENDF & PIA plans ahead of….

Post by Abere » 01 Aug 2021, 13:10

Tolsha,
I think you are suffering from an analysis paralysis syndrome - you are over worried about Tigarus(TPLF's) loss. There has never bee any victory scored by TPLF so far. But there has been a victory donation as has been WFP food donation for the Tigris. What we don't know is whether that victory donation/gift of willing withdrawal are tactical or backdoor conspiratorial deals. There will never be any inch of land TPLF can consolidate, it will be a nightmare. All the strategies so far used by TPLF are a clear indication of despair, marching in every direction, but get decimated and retreat. The reality is Tigarus are phacked by farmer militia, this time not even by EDF.