Eripoblikan

Re: To Sabur, kerenite, Blueshift, Deqi, and other Eritrea-Firsters

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 Aug 2021, 06:14

Fena - Eritrean Revolutionary Song by Mohamed Osman and Zahra Ali

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 01 Aug 2021, 06:24

Eripoblikan:

Thanks for the beautiful Song of Abeba Haile. A Tribute to the Great and Gentle Ibrahim Affa.

Focussing now on the dangerous Enemies of Eritrea -TPLF and allies (Axis of Evils) that are threatening Eritrea's Independence for which countless and dedicated Eritreans such as Ibrahim Affa fought. We shall never forget them.

I hear you, but Let this dangerous dust clears first.

Eripoblikan wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 06:02
Taba Agamet - A Tribute to Ibrahim Affa by Abeba Haile

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 01 Aug 2021, 07:11

Eripoblikan:

One of my favorite Tigre Songs. A lot of memories come to mind.

Thanks a Million.

Viva Eritrea !!!

Eripoblikan wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 06:14
Fena - Eritrean Revolutionary Song by Mohamed Osman and Zahra Ali

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 Aug 2021, 07:44

Halal Meriet - Eritrean Revolutionary Song by Abrehet Ankere

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 Aug 2021, 09:13

I hear you, Saburay. 8) 8) 8)

The leeches (courtesy of Deqi :lol: :lol: :lol: ) are high on khat and some shallow victory.
Sabur wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 06:24

Eripoblikan:

Thanks for the beautiful Song of Abeba Haile. A Tribute to the Great and Gentle Ibrahim Affa.

Focussing now on the dangerous Enemies of Eritrea -TPLF and allies (Axis of Evils) that are threatening Eritrea's Independence for which countless and dedicated Eritreans such as Ibrahim Affa fought. We shall never forget them.

I hear you, but Let this dangerous dust clears first.

Eripoblikan wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 06:02
Taba Agamet - A Tribute to Ibrahim Affa by Abeba Haile

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 01 Aug 2021, 10:56

Thanks Eri.
I was going to post Bisrat Aregay's old revolutionary song about locking our doors to the enemies and celebrating all Eritreans (the great Nine) together. Since, I couldn't find it, here is one of the greatest of our era. BTW, Sabur, I can understand how the agames are dangerous to our sovereignty. Especially that rat called Tsadqan. However, Eritrea is a sovereign country. They can't do shyyt. :lol: :lol: But, I see Abbiy the weasel as more dangerous to us. , I don't see Eritrean sovereignty being safe if Isayas and Abbiy get their way either. The absence of transparency is far dangerous than any presumptuous events that could happen. What did they sign in Asmara as well as in Jeddah. No transparency no independence. If my very own father signs a document that lacks transparency, I would not trust it. :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 01 Aug 2021, 11:21

Here is another one. ይገርመና ሎ The best short chorus I ever heard.
Last edited by Blueshift on 01 Aug 2021, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 01 Aug 2021, 11:31

Voila, I found it. :lol: :lol: :lol: This song moves me more than any other revolutionary songs. Thanks sis. :lol: This is what Eritreans look like. :lol:
በደልትና ክነሶም ንስድራና ከይመስሉ
What a clear soothing voice. :lol:

wegri

Post by wegri » 01 Aug 2021, 11:46

I really hate two faced ppl. It's so hard to decide which face to slap first. :mrgreen:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 01 Aug 2021, 11:52

Wegri,

All this drama, Where have you been ? I was worried about ya. :lol: :lol: Slap the left side of your face. Dumbo :lol: :lol:

wegri

Post by wegri » 01 Aug 2021, 12:11

Blueshift wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 11:52
Wegri,

All this drama, Where have you been ? I was worried about ya. :lol: :lol: Slap the left side of your face. Dumbo :lol: :lol:
:arrow: :arrow:

Eripoblikan

Post by Eripoblikan » 01 Aug 2021, 13:48

Blueshift wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 11:21
Here is another one. ይገርመና ሎ The best short chorus I ever heard.
Thanks Blue. That's a masterpiece. 8) 8) 8)

01 Aug 2021, 11:46
I really hate my foul nickname.
Now you're talking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 01 Aug 2021, 21:17

Blueshift:

I can never forget and can never forgive what the TPLF rats did to the Hardworking Eritreans in Ethiopia during 1998-2000.

They Deported 100,000 Civilian Eritreans out of Ethiopia because Meles Chenawi and TPLF cohorts did not like the Color of the Eritrean Eyes. Can you imagine Meles Chenawi and the TPLF rats claiming to be more Ethiopians,...?

Most of the men deported were in their Pyjamas, slippers and barefoot, children crying in their sleep on the back of their mothers and older sisters, on the shoulder of their fathers and older brothers, young, adults; and the old and sick carried away on the backs of some able men and women.

The TPLF scumbag Rats dropped them deliberately at very volatile border areas where a single shot could trigger a barrage of fire exchanges so that all the innocent Eritrean People could perish in the cross-fire. Thanks to the far sighted Eritrean Defense Forces; they kept their calm despite the TPLF provocations.

Then the TPLF scumbags looted (stole) all the hard earned Eritrean Properties. Most Eritreans who lost their hard won properties died in anger and penniless.

To add salt to an injury with the help of US and European Union TPLF rengaded to vacate Eritrea's court ordered lands; it had put forward to sanction Eritrea with bogus claims that Eritrea supplied Arms to the Al Shabab Group in Somalia by flying two huge Antonov Planes form Asmara to Mogadishu.

My Friend, the heinous crimes the TPLF rats committed against Eritrea and the Eritrean People is very long to list and very hard to bear.

When it comes to destroying the TPLF rats, I am 100% behind the one(s) doing the destruction of the TPLF.

I have never seen a vicious and a snake enemy of Eritrea like the TPLF rats.

I hope the TPLF rats get roasted in Hell Forever if it exists after they get destroyed here in Earth.

Blueshift wrote:
01 Aug 2021, 10:56
Thanks Eri.
I was going to post Bisrat Aregay's old revolutionary song about locking our doors to the enemies and celebrating all Eritreans (the great Nine) together. Since, I couldn't find it, here is one of the greatest of our era. BTW, Sabur, I can understand how the agames are dangerous to our sovereignty. Especially that rat called Tsadqan. However, Eritrea is a sovereign country. They can't do shyyt. :lol: :lol: But, I see Abbiy the weasel as more dangerous to us. , I don't see Eritrean sovereignty being safe if Isayas and Abbiy get their way either. The absence of transparency is far dangerous than any presumptuous events that could happen. What did they sign in Asmara as well as in Jeddah. No transparency no independence. If my very own father signs a document that lacks transparency, I would not trust it. :lol: :lol:

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 02 Aug 2021, 01:02

Sabur,

I respect your opinion. What they have done to Eritreans in Ethiopia during the Badme war was unforgivable. I heard that Isayas had threatened them that he was going to strike them right there in Addis at the inception of the Badme war. If that is true, it still is not excusable to rob innocent people's lives and property during the day light. :evil: However, we still have to separate TPLF from the people of Tigray. I really care less what happens to TPLF. All I want is Eritrea to stay independent so that Eritreans can create a democratic prosperous nation for the children of the future. God know, how many young Eritreans have perished in a war that does not concern them. Eritrea is being liquidated. 3.5 million population is ridiculous and dangerous. One of Ethiopian eyes are always looking to the RedSea. :lol: That is very dangerous.