Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sarcasm

UN Genocide Prevention Office Statement on Ethiopian government hate speech & incitement to violence against Tigrayans

Post by sarcasm » 31 Jul 2021, 19:54

UN Special Advisor Alice Wairimu Nderitu
@UNOSAPG
on hate speech and incitement to violence in Ethiopia particularly by top political leaders and armed groups against Tigray and Tigrayans

It reiterates primary responsibility of Ethiopian government to prevent further atrocities

Abere

Re: UN Genocide Prevention Office Statement on Ethiopian government hate speech & incitement to violence against Tigraya

Post by Abere » 31 Jul 2021, 21:08

Q &A

1) <<We have significant bill to settle with Amhara people>> or <<ከአማራ ጋር ሂሣብ እናወራርዳለን>> Tigre People Liberation Front
Q) Is this message approved by the so called UN? I guess so, so the UN is scam. No one give adman.
2) The largest child soldier used in recent in Sub-Saharan Africa by HOA terrorist, TPLF.
Q) Is this practice approved by UN? Under age children's are dying like flies. Looks approved by scam UN
3) TPLF massacred ove 1000 ethnic Amhara in Gondar, Mai-Kadra
Q) Is the UN hold TPLF for genocide crime
Let me stop here for the list is huge. So, UN is the most scam instrument of subjugation of Africans. It simply should shut up. Where was it more than 5 million were massacred by TPLF? Oh , I forgot the most wanted genocidal thug, Tedros Adhanom, is amidst them. They can't even bring him to criminal court.

sarcasm

Re: UN Genocide Prevention Office Statement on Ethiopian government hate speech & incitement to violence against Tigraya

Post by sarcasm » 01 Aug 2021, 07:14

Another example of hate speech and incitement to violence