Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Gondar and Gojjam are the same and should be renamed to West Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 31 Jul 2021, 19:07

Gondar and Gojjam become 1 province let all Amhara know . Abay River to Setit Tekeze River is Merrab Amara .

We are also uniting other Amhara provinces with new developments that I can’t share for security reasons

Noble Amhara

Re: Gondar and Gojjam are the same and should be renamed to West Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 31 Jul 2021, 22:07

We should abandon the zone system in Amhara renew it we only have 3 zones

1. Western Amhara (Gondar+Gojjam)
2. Eastern Amhara (N.Wollo+S.Wollo+Waghemra)
3. Southern Amhara (N.Shoa)

Blueshift

Post by Blueshift » 31 Jul 2021, 23:56

Inferiori,

I suggest that you guys walk the walk and talk the talk. Drop the amhara name for your regions. Ask the parliament to divide the amhara killil into the former regions or killils. Hence, North Shewa, Wollo, Gojam and Begemeder. You see, if permitted, you model to the rest of Ethiopians that ethnic balkanization endangers the State itself. You have to do something. The problem is the amhara himself/herself has become as tribal as the rest of the country. Correct me, if I am wrong.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 01 Aug 2021, 01:58

Blueshift wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 23:56
Inferiori,

I suggest that you guys walk the walk and talk the talk. Drop the amhara name for your regions. Ask the parliament to divide the amhara killil into the former regions or killils. Hence, North Shewa, Wollo, Gojam and Begemeder. You see, if permitted, you model to the rest of Ethiopians that ethnic balkanization endangers the State itself. You have to do something. The problem is the amhara himself/herself has become as tribal as the rest of the country. Correct me, if I am wrong.
snake agame when did i talk about the kilil? i said THE ZONES need to be redrawn! by cardinal directions getting rid of Gondar Gojjam Wollo etc awraja identities need to be barried in amhara just like how it is in your tigray

ethiopiasm has no purpose in this it cant be amhara only being ethiopian amhara is 20% of ethiopias landmass and 30% of its population it should go full scale with its self determination. juntas trying to use ethiopianism only on amhara while advocating for indepedant oromia.

amhara gains nothing without joining in the federal game that agames used against us