Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

BREAKING! Leaked CDC PowerPoint Reveals a SKYROCKETING Death Rate Among the "Vaccinated"

Post by teodroseIII » 31 Jul 2021, 13:39

URGENT Update 7.31.2021 12:10 PM EST: A leaked CDC PowerPoint deck that was used to brief leadership shows that the number of “vaccinated” people who are dying has SKYROCKETED! Below is a screenshot of the slide, this is information that our political leaders, mainstream media and the medical authorities are suppressing. This is the same information that Doctor Robert Malone is warning about, read the full story below the picture and share widely.

This morning, Dr. Robert Malone—inventor of the mRNA technology that is used in Covid-19 “vaccines”—confirmed that my worst fears about these experimental boosters might very well be upon us. He deconstructed the cagey announcement that Dr. Anthony Fauci made where he stated that the nasal titers in “vaccinated” people are the same as the unvaccinated population. That dissembling assertion on its own is a bombshell, Dr. Fauci affirmed that folks who got jabbed have no better levels of protection than people who are either hesitant or hostile to getting shot up with experimental gene therapy nostrums...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AND SHARE WIDELY, BE INFORMED BEFORE GETTING JABBED OR ELSE R.I.P.: https://ghionjournal.com/vaccine-911-ade/

eritrea

Re: BREAKING! Leaked CDC PowerPoint Reveals a SKYROCKETING Death Rate Among the "Vaccinated"

Post by eritrea » 31 Jul 2021, 15:26

teodroseIII wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 13:39
URGENT Update 7.31.2021 12:10 PM EST: A leaked CDC PowerPoint deck that was used to brief leadership shows that the number of “vaccinated” people who are dying has SKYROCKETED! Below is a screenshot of the slide, this is information that our political leaders, mainstream media and the medical authorities are suppressing. This is the same information that Doctor Robert Malone is warning about, read the full story below the picture and share widely.

This morning, Dr. Robert Malone—inventor of the mRNA technology that is used in Covid-19 “vaccines”—confirmed that my worst fears about these experimental boosters might very well be upon us. He deconstructed the cagey announcement that Dr. Anthony Fauci made where he stated that the nasal titers in “vaccinated” people are the same as the unvaccinated population. That dissembling assertion on its own is a bombshell, Dr. Fauci affirmed that folks who got jabbed have no better levels of protection than people who are either hesitant or hostile to getting shot up with experimental gene therapy nostrums...continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AND SHARE WIDELY, BE INFORMED BEFORE GETTING JABBED OR ELSE R.I.P.: https://ghionjournal.com/vaccine-911-ade/

What could be the reason, why the death toll is increasing among vaccinated patients. The recommendation that we keep reading is how important it is to vaccinate even kids to avoid farther Covid-19 virus mutations. But in this case, the opposite is happening seems like.