Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

BREAKING! Dr. Robert Malone's Shocking Statement that Covid-19 "Vaccines" Could Lead to Deadly Disease Called ADE

Post by teodroseIII » 31 Jul 2021, 10:31

This morning, Dr. Robert Malone—inventor of the mRNA technology that is used in Covid-19 “vaccines”—confirmed that my worst fears about these experimental boosters might very well be upon us. He deconstructed the cagey announcement that Dr. Anthony Fauci made where he stated that the nasal titers in “vaccinated” people are the same as the unvaccinated population. That dissembling assertion on its own is a bombshell, Dr. Fauci affirmed that folks who got jabbed have no better levels of protection than people who are either hesitant or hostile to getting shot up with experimental gene therapy nostrums.

Dr. Malone did not just take Fauci at his words, he did something that mainstream media refuses to do. He deconstructed Fauci’s talking points in ways the average person can easily understand; what he deduced are the very issues I have been writing about for months. Dr. Malone noted that nasal titers are poor indicators when it comes to determining the concentration of antibodies and that blood-based titers are a better way of assessing whether or not vaccines are actually working as advertised. Dr. Malone then referred to an NBC report passed on by USA Today—which was subsequently deleted—that quoted a high-level government official who attested that “vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus”....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/vaccine-911-ade/

Abe Abraham

Re: BREAKING! Dr. Robert Malone's Shocking Statement that Covid-19 "Vaccines" Could Lead to Deadly Disease Called ADE

Post by Abe Abraham » 31 Jul 2021, 11:53

Exactly ! You have described their dangerous approach accurately.
Leveraging a virus that was almost certainly man-made, biotech corporations went all in to validate a treatment that works in theory as they gamble with the lives of billions of people in the hopes that everything works out.
This is only shocking to people who have not done their research about mRNA “vaccines” and are in the dark about their checkered history. Past studies on ferrets and cats should have been enough to subject these yet unproven and unsafe boosters to the full 10-15 year timeframe required to develop safe and effective vaccines. Even though the initial results were promising, once the lab animals were challenged with SARS pathogens, they were wiped out as they developed a deadly condition called Antibody-Dependent Enhancement or ADE. Leveraging a virus that was almost certainly man-made, biotech corporations went all in to validate a treatment that works in theory as they gamble with the lives of billions of people in the hopes that everything works out.

Dawi

Re: BREAKING! Dr. Robert Malone's Shocking Statement that Covid-19 "Vaccines" Could Lead to Deadly Disease Called ADE

Post by Dawi » 31 Jul 2021, 13:46

Abe Abraham wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 11:53
Leveraging a virus that was almost certainly man-made, biotech corporations went all in to validate a treatment that works in theory as they gamble with the lives of billions of people in the hopes that everything works out.
This is only shocking to people who have not done their research about mRNA “vaccines” and are in the dark about their checkered history. Past studies on ferrets and cats should have been enough to subject these yet unproven and unsafe boosters to the full 10-15 year timeframe required to develop safe and effective vaccines. Even though the initial results were promising, once the lab animals were challenged with SARS pathogens, they were wiped out as they developed a deadly condition called Antibody-Dependent Enhancement or ADE. Leveraging a virus that was almost certainly man-made, biotech corporations went all in to validate a treatment that works in theory as they gamble with the lives of billions of people in the hopes that everything works out.
Teddy's interview of Dr. Richard Urso for me was one of the best on the subject. Great job Teddy!

In that interview, I was able to learn Teddy himself have gone through COVID-19 complications; I don't recall him talking about that before this. So, now, I take it, his contrarian view on getting the vaccine remains to be for those who survived the infection, pregnant women, kids under 24 or so? As Dr. Richard explained all the reasons in the interview.

I am still considering to be jabbed or not. This interview kind of made my choice easier. :P

If one has been positive and went through COVID-19, getting jabbed afterwards may not be A smart thing to do; it's abusing ones immune system cells or an overkill. It may even kill you!

For rather than those who Dr. Richard mentioned as vulnerable groups as pointed above, or, for the rest of us who are sitting on the fence, it's probably wise to get vaccinated. That's my understanding.

Cheers!

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 31 Jul 2021, 14:19

Dawi wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 13:46
Abe Abraham wrote:
31 Jul 2021, 11:53
Teddy's interview of Dr. Richard Urso for me was one of the best on the subject. Great job Teddy!

In that interview, I was able to learn Teddy himself have gone through COVID-19 complications; I don't recall him talking about that before this. So, now, I take it, his contrarian view on getting the vaccine remains to be for those who survived the infection, pregnant women, kids under 24 or so? As Dr. Richard explained all the reasons in the interview.

I am still considering to be jabbed or not. This interview kind of made my choice easier. :P

If one has been positive and went through COVID-19, getting jabbed afterwards may not be A smart thing to do; it's abusing ones immune system cells or an overkill. It may even kill you!

For rather than those who Dr. Richard mentioned as vulnerable groups as pointed above, or, for the rest of us who are sitting on the fence, it's probably wise to get vaccinated. That's my understanding.

Cheers!
That is also my understanding. I lay just like you emphasis on " probably " because I have a reasonable fear for the future far-reaching consequences of the vaccine that was hastily prepared. Malone is already talking about ADE.

I will be getting vaccinated with my fears remaining as they are.