Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Well, I think Tigarus need to Phack hard to replace the young generatin it losing in the war…

Post by tolcha » 31 Jul 2021, 05:17

If this war continuous, there would be a large Tigarus young populations sector going to sacrifice, when compared to the Other side ( ENDF), whose officials look for long and protracted war to reduce the number of jobless population. Tigarus needs to do one of the these things to minimize its young generation loss:-
1/ use POW to help fight back the ENDF and Primitive Eritrean militias
2/ coordinate and work with different rebels and disperse the ENDF, so that would minimize heavy presence of primitive Gobana & Menillik fighters
3/ Reproduce in mass

Abe Abraham

Re: Well, I think Tigarus need to Phack hard to replace the young generatin it losing in the war…

Post by Abe Abraham » 31 Jul 2021, 19:48

Who do you think is going to feed the products of such phacks in millions ? Do you suggest that someone like Getachew take 50 Tigrayan women and female children at a time ? Do you encourage pedophilia ?

During the Woyane era, their fighters used to phuck all the women in every Tigrayan village they entered. That is barbarity.

Blueshift

Re: Well, I think Tigarus need to Phack hard to replace the young generatin it losing in the war…

Post by Blueshift » 01 Aug 2021, 00:07

Two solutions for the agames.
1. Finish the war real quick. Blitzkrieg could be the answer. :roll:
2. Go back to the cave and fight only hit and run. As much as you can, do not take any unnecessary hits. Create humongous attack and discourage the enemy troops from coming back ever again. :lol: Don't scream, don't you ever come back. You can get a hit for that. :lol: The Taliban are the best at it.
3. No sex for anyone including Debre. :lol: :lol: