Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abere

If I were Abiy Ahmed, I would go straight into Tigray and finish of my business real soon else...

Post by Abere » 30 Jul 2021, 20:07

If I were Abiy Ahmed, I would go straight into Tigray and finish of my business real soon else...
The first mistake was little, but the mistake not doing it right now is deadly. He had better stop entertaining to many scenarios. If determination can not cut it, procrastination will be lethal. The mounters are just looking for every excuse. The more procrastination and fear, the less the survivability of the Abiy government. If Abiy Ahmed conducted swift and stealthy operation, ignoring all the noise, he will guarantee himself longer years of leadership, no one no country will talk about charging him (once the learn he successfully wiped out his TPLF threats) , he would be a charismatic leader in the region and Ethiopians would embrace him like their true leader. If not, I honestly, he wished he were not the PM of Ethiopia - sorrowful end. I truly feel bad, for he is not yet listening his gut. Don't be late -ጅብ ከሚበላህ ጅብ በልተህ ተቀደስ።

Hawdian

Re: If I were Abiy Ahmed, I would go straight into Tigray and finish of my business real soon else...

Post by Hawdian » 30 Jul 2021, 20:19

The only thing stopping him is the Hague not the junior TPLF.

The West is looking for dinosaur bones in Tigray like Iraq's "Weapons of Mass Destruction".

That's why we need regular people to finish off TPLF.

The Tigray chapter will be dealt with by Ethiopia many decades to come because rest of Ethiopia don't want Tigray. They see them as a burden and they contribute nothing only begging for aid, water, electricity, telecoms.

It won't be over many decades and Tigregu know every government will attack them.

Tomorrow there won't be Biden admin.

Aba

Re: If I were Abiy Ahmed, I would go straight into Tigray and finish of my business real soon else...

Post by Aba » 30 Jul 2021, 21:10

Moron,
Mamo qillo has nothing to defend himself with let alone go 500 miles to do anything. He is getting ready to flee the country like Menghistu. Don't you get it? The moron is finished. Samantha is coming over to tell him to relinquish power and he will do it because, after considering his option, he will face reality and realize he is done.
Abere wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 20:07