Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Eritrea has Established a 40Km Exclusion Zone Inside Tigray into Which the TPLF Agames are Forbidden Entering

Post by sesame » 30 Jul 2021, 16:03

There is only one way to deal with Agames, with a sledgehammer. Abiy has been too soft and malleable. That is why Agames are roaming inside Welo and Afar. Eritrea made it clear to the thugs that they cannot get inside a 40 Km forbidden zone inside Tigray. If they dare, they will be decimated. Thus, there are no Agame militia in Sheraro and if they come, then Eritrea will bury them there.

euroland
Member+

Re: Eritrea has Established a 40Km Exclusion Zone Inside Tigray into Which the TPLF Agames are Forbidden Entering

Post by euroland » 30 Jul 2021, 16:24

Zelku wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 16:11
This is another fake news!
Agamew
I was going to suggest to call and verified for yourself but then I remembered that you have no phone line in your Chigar Kilil.

We, Eritreans don’t manufacture fake news as you coward people do. We show what we do out the world to see.

Meanwhile, Shararo and many other towns in the NW Chigar Kilil are under the mighty firm control again. We don’t give a hoot if you believe it or not.

Abere

Re: Eritrea has Established a 40Km Exclusion Zone Inside Tigray into Which the TPLF Agames are Forbidden Entering

Post by Abere » 30 Jul 2021, 16:28

This is a fair game. I approved it, being an Ethiopian both for the safety of Tigray children's, women and elderly and also for the security of Eritreans on the other side. No body followed the heart beat of Tigres when the West pressured Eritrea to withdraw while ordinary Tigrians were begging the world by asking Eritrea army to stay inside Tigray for their safety. Look now what is unfolding for the world to see - Tigray is lawless and a failed region.

The inexperienced and naïve commander in chief of Ethiopia just pulled out with an ill-devised plan. I am sure he must be regretting it , when now watching the misery spread across Tigray, North Wollo and Afar. If someone has an upper hand, it is logical to stay on the ground or make sure the enemy is within a spiking distance - you can't just rush at a light speed to withdraw in commotion and claimed I do care about the people. That is not true, now even the once peaceful areas of Wolo and Afar are suffering from that unpredictable childish decision . No body wants that to happen against Eritreans - they suffered enough from the Abay Tigray Utopianism of the Badme war.
sesame wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 16:03
There is only one way to deal with Agames, with a sledgehammer. Abiy has been too soft and malleable. That is why Agames are roaming inside Welo and Afar. Eritrea made it clear to the thugs that they cannot get inside a 40 Km forbidden zone inside Tigray. If they dare, they will be decimated. Thus, there are no Agame militia in Sheraro and if they come, then Eritrea will bury them there.