Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
euroland
Member+

AbaQ

Post by euroland » 30 Jul 2021, 06:07

Why are you start rolling on the ground while screaming like a little bi.txh, calling Biden’s name? I thought you were winning?

Darn, your fuel sniffer teenager “fighters” must have lost their way to Addis because they were too high on the cheap drug to see where were they heading :lol: :lol:

Temt
Member+

Re: AbaQ

Post by Temt » 30 Jul 2021, 09:04

euroland wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 06:07
Why are you start rolling on the ground while screaming like a little bi.txh, calling Biden’s name? I thought you were winning?

Darn, your fuel sniffer teenager “fighters” must have lost their way to Addis because they were too high on the cheap drug to see where were they heading :lol: :lol:
Do you mean ወዲ ኣንጺፋ ቊልጭ loves to post and repost meaningless and usually doctored up booooring posts/ LOL!

euroland
Member+

Re: AbaQ

Post by euroland » 30 Jul 2021, 12:51

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, this ሸቃጢ በለስ is one a hell of comedian, I think god created these low IQ Agames for our own entertainment reason. Like you said, his 3rd grade photoshop is look like it is made by a 5 years old. Really annoying and boarding.
Temt wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 09:04
euroland wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 06:07

Do you mean ወዲ ኣንጺፋ ቊልጭ loves to post and repost meaningless and usually doctored up booooring posts/ LOL!