Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EthioRedSea

My mother's bed-time story regarding the villages of Tigray like Muja ( Mja), Gidan (Kidan) etc now in Amhara region!

Post by EthioRedSea » 30 Jul 2021, 03:30

Most of the villages being liberated by TDF were under Tigray administration before Haile Selassie (ato Teferi Mekonnen) took power. In most Tigrayan families, mothers or grand mothers tell their children bed time stories. After school we all go to the kitchen and sit listening to our mother stories about life in her younger years. She would tell us what she did when she was younger. There was a story of a girl called "Weino", a very beautiful girl. A fox was seduced by her beauty and Weino was almost trapped. But because she was so beautiful and graceful, the fox did not do any harm to Weino.

I remember places my mother grew up. Among these places were Mija (Muja), Kidan (Gidan), Hberu (Haberu) etc. These places have been under amhara region. These places are now under the control of the mighty TDF. Time Tigray gets it's villages and lands like Muja or Mja back.

Noble Amhara

Re: My mother's bed-time story regarding the villages of Tigray like Muja ( Mja), Gidan (Kidan) etc now in Amhara region

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Jul 2021, 03:56

nice fairytale I know you have 1000s of low iq childish more to come. Junta army just like in afar not last a week but rather will continue to flee on empty roads

EthioRedSea

Re: My mother's bed-time story regarding the villages of Tigray like Muja ( Mja), Gidan (Kidan) etc now in Amhara region

Post by EthioRedSea » 30 Jul 2021, 08:32

Slave Amara,

This is not fairy tale. The villages and towns are Tigrayan. This is known to every Tigryan family.