Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Noble Amhara

Wollo is completely un-organized

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Jul 2021, 00:01

The leeches have benefited the most from Wollo which is astoundingly unorganized. I am wondering why Amhara has not focused on rising Semien Wollo militias. Like in Gondar and Gojjam? Welo wake up!

the leeches are sending their whole army in and out of wollo while failing in Gondar because they absolutely benefit from the unorganized folks then scream victory and bravados going into empty roads and undefended territories

Hawdian

Re: Wollo is completely un-organized

Post by Hawdian » 30 Jul 2021, 07:54

Wollo don't have much military history apart from the time of Ras Muhammad Ali "Mikael".

This is the only time Wollo had huge organised army.

They are peaceful and diverse people.

Let us Somalis move in and all that will change.

Amhara warriors are Gondari and northern Shoa. The rest are hippies. Leave eskista for them and tire sega.

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 30 Jul 2021, 08:04

Gondare are Patriots

Gojjame farmers I respect them they fought in raya by themselves to the point of starvation and thus they needed reinforcements:

As I seee on Facebook Woreda pages z Amhara of shewa were getting trained in thousands to take Down Getachew redas comment about Debrebirhan. And are very patriotic trying their best for Ethiopia

Debub Wollo ( bete amhara)
Please wait, video is loading...

Semien Wollo is the most unorganized. If they organized their people and armed them to their teeth there would be no need for endf. Amharas need to rebuke Semien Wollo for being so incompetent. General tefera mamo should be brought to Semien Wollo make it like Gondar train and arm thousands of locals conscript them into Amhara Liyu Hayl so they can defend their zone

Abere

Post by Abere » 30 Jul 2021, 09:39

I think it is not Wollo's are unorganized, it is because the Agengnehu Teshager's administration exclusively focused on Gondar as a result of which many Wollo Fanos and special forces are fighting in Humera and Welqait fronts instead of defending Wollo. And more importantly, there appears a hidden agreement that the Abiy Ahmed administration decided to give away Wollo to Tigray. The evidence is more than clear, EDF forced Amhara militia and Fanos to withdraw from Raya Korem and Alamata , without a single shot from TPLF, while Amhara forces were advancing into Maichew, Tigray. There are also allegations in times where Amhara forces attacked TPLF and seemed winning, EDF was firing from behind on Fano forces - this allegation appears to suggest a clear conspiracy against Wollo.

Wollo, being the buffer zone in most conflicts in Ethiopian history, receives all the fierce battle effects. The people of Wollo, perhaps are, the most Amhara fighters ( I mean at war, not as village rebel) and often decides the balance of power - the Amhara saiynt, Meqdella, Raya people are known to be very fierce fighters. Any power aspirant without Wollo is a loser. Besides, Wollo is geographically is a highway to power and the pressure to take over this region is intense. However, Abiy Ahmed seemed to contain TPLF beyond Dessie so that without much care. This indifference appears causing uproar among Wollo people, that was why we hear Wollo Fano stopped EDF to flee away or else to surrender and give the tanks to Amhara Fano.
Noble Amhara wrote:
30 Jul 2021, 00:01
The leeches have benefited the most from Wollo which is astoundingly unorganized. I am wondering why Amhara has not focused on rising Semien Wollo militias. Like in Gondar and Gojjam? Welo wake up!

the leeches are sending their whole army in and out of wollo while failing in Gondar because they absolutely benefit from the unorganized folks then scream victory and bravados going into empty roads and undefended territories